Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans are planning a little surprise of their own ... in the protest department.

0820_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_EX_tmz

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

donna

dr. conrad murray is innocent until proven otherwise... i will stand by my doctor and my good friend no matter what.. we are with you dr murray.. michael jackson rip.....
donna lyn

Pegasus

To Just Me - I wondering the same thing. I saw a photo of the shirt, and it made me ill, thinking that it was probably Michael's blood all over it. And the fact that it was hidden. I have been wondering what happened to it and where it is. I would have to assume that it is in the hands of the prosecutor, as evidence or something.

Teresa

No matter the outcome of the legal battles I sincerely hope it will turn a new page for a much adored Michael. That poor guy desserves a peaceful eternity after the misery he was subjected to here on earth all for the purpose of lining someone else's greedy pockets. I love you Michael and I hope you are finally resting in peace without the aid of some moran who calls himself a credible doctor. Rest now angel!

kim

This was written by a fan and is beautiful and I totally agree with it
----------------------------------------------------------

This is for all the people who don't get us,"MJ's fans family".He was a gentle man,a loving father to his children,a genius at his craft!He spread his message of"LOVE" to everyone and anyone who would listen.He knew that LOVE is the only way to end wars,hunger,and the o...nly way to bring peace to this planet.He endured so much injustice,and media biass and the relentless intrusion of the papparazzi.He was wrongfully accused of being a child abuser,this is what tormented him the most.he knew a lot of misinformed people believed this of him.Can you imagine being the greatest entertainer this world has ever known,never to be surpassed or duplicated again,and to know that he was referred to as,"The King of Pop",but was treated like s***.The media-loid ,tabloid trash with their poisoned pens wrote lie after lie to make money,and to get air time.Why is it that only negativity sells?Why didn't they focus on all the fact that he was a great Humanitarian,he gave half a billion dollars to different charities,he visited sick,or dying children all over the world because he had another passion besides music and dance,and that was the LOVE he had for all children.If you listen to the words in most of his songs,he says it Loud and Clear,he adored children.God must LOVE us humans very much to have sent us such an angel of a man here on Earth to help save us from ourselves,and to think that it's a human that killed him .The only way that I can accept the fact that Michael Joseph Jackson has been taken away from us too soon,is that I know that he resides in God's loving embrace and that God will protect him from ever experiencing any kind of pain again.So,yes we the fans want justice for the murder of Michael Jackson,...wouldn't you want justice if you were murdered? I know I would! I still cry every time I hear the song"You Are Not Alone",because that is how ,"The King of Pop"should have felt,instead of feeling that he was alone.We the fans will be there for him,we will be his voice,now that he has been silenced.He was a soldier of LOVE and every time he got knocked down,he got right back up,and kept on spreading his message of LOVE.He must have been a very strong man to have endured all those attacks against him.But near the end of his life it took its toll on him physically.He was just a whisper of the man he once was.His talent was as strong as ever though.He was a beautiful man visually,but his inner beauty shined brilliantly.So many people all over the world,millions of us are still struggling and mourning the loss of this icon,legend of a man.He was "Perfection"in motion.Thank God that we still have his music and videos to enjoy,but I would rather have him here where he belongs.We will always LOVE and MISS you terribly Michael,but rest assured that we will be there for you,just like you asked us to be there for you in your song.I will always and forever LOVE and miss you Michael,but I will never forget your message.Love is the answer! Justice4MJ :O)

Daphne

Posted at 7:22 PM on Aug 23, 2010 by kim

Such a nice post. Its all for L O V E.

FlowerPower

@janalal4
You mentioned a long ago that you are a nurse. Do you mind me asking a question about this propofol thingy? As you know Murray's legal team were granted a request to get fluid samples to test level of the Propofol. I suppose they will get it from Coroner. Do you know whether the level is still the same as when Coroner tested it, or could it be dissolved by now?
I was wondering what they were trying to achieve with this? If its still the same, they are digging the grave for Murray, if not, surely it cannot be used in the court after all this time?

brillyjo

mj is alive

A L I V E

L L

I I

V V

E E

brillyjo

alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive alive

brillyjo

people don't be sad, don't feel angry DON'T HATE ANYONE,don't hate MURRAY!!michael is alive c'mon!!!!!
i mean

SHAMONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael i love you!!i hope you can read this message

Pegasus

To FlowerPower: In answer to your question on posts #458 - I have answered it on the Dr. Conrad Murray Scores Legal Win board post #112. I hope that it helps clear things up a little bit for you.

cory

Let’s Create the Biggest Birthday Card in the World for Michael!

The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait Team has been working on a great way to celebrate Michael's birthday worldwide. The idea is to create the LARGEST digital birthday card ever in celebration of Michael's 52nd birthday.

This is being sponsored by our tribute, but we want to invite fans all over the world to be part of it. The more, the merrier! It's up to each of us to spread the word starting today (Aug. 29 will soon be here)! Let's make it our mission to see how big the card can get. Tell your friends today through e-mail, on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and through all the MJ fan club chats, groups and forums. Ask your friends to tell their friends.

It's free and easy. You can write and design your own digital card and it becomes part of the overall card. The goal is to attract thousands of participants from nearly every country on earth. Get your free birthday card NOW ... and tell a friend! Let's see how many people around the world we can get to be part of Michael's Birthday Card!

Bonus = A Lullaby for someone you love.

Start now by getting YOUR card at http://www.MJBirthdayCard.com.

cory

Calling The 500

We're trying to find 500 people who can write--factually and intelligently when requested--with an eye to the pragmatic aspects of reclaiming Michael Jackson's public image.

What if around 500 people were to be made aware of misinformed, biased, or Michael Jacksonotherwise negative mainstream press about Michael Jackson--the kind that potentially influences much of Joe Public? What if these 500 could muster facts and cool persuasion to respectfully respond to Michael-bashing press every time it opens its maw? What if The 500 could refute the notion that anyone standing up for Michael Jackson is just another "crazed fan?" How about if we happen instead to be concerned and intelligent citizens who've had enough of this cesspool of judgment and persecution--this trampling of ethics in pursuit of dirty dollars--that characterized the media during Michael's trial, and continues unabated today?

We at MJTruthNow think it's possible that if 500 people were willing and able to write the occasional letter, post the comment, or make the call, they could actually function as a check on the kind of irresponsible journalism that ruins lives UNJUSTLY. They might even provide a protective function for We need 500Michael's children. We'd like to gather a group that takes over the megaphone in the public sphere on Michael's behalf. As a bloc, we would respond every single time we're made aware that the trash story, the baloney story, themalicious story is being force fed to a gullible public. We intend to call the media on their dreck whenever possible. No longer will silence imply agreement with mendacious or lazy reporting on the part of mainstream media and medialoid.

We need good writers who can stay on message and write persuasively. We do have a fairly strong idea about what kind of writers will be most effective, but don't intend to micro-manage anyone's comments apart from offering guidelines.

If you think The 500 is for you, please contact us at rivers.bend09@gmail.com so that we can add you to the newly formed GoogleGroup for The 500. From there, once we've built a little critical mass, we will get to work by issuing a set of guidelines and resources to our writing membership, to be followed by regular brief messages about where to direct your comments.

Zara

I'm supporting this 100%,but I'm just asking where were all of this fans back in 03,04,05 when he needed us the most ,I was just reading past comments from 05 and 06 articles and I Could not feel any more heartbroken,I am ashamed of being american.I could not see not one comment supporting this man not one!!,this comments seriously made me cry.I encourage you Folks to go back to old articles of mj and see the comments above.Michael did not deserve this treatment.so i am just asking where were this to die fans back WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30