Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans are planning a little surprise of their own ... in the protest department.

0820_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_EX_tmz

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

Mimi from Indy

Hi MiMI, How are you this fine Sunday morning?

MiMi

Maybe one day we will all be able to sing this:

kim

I'm glad you get to go. I wish I could too. When you visit FL, say a prayer for MJ for me will you?

Posted at 8:09 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

I sure will Mimi.

MiMi

Morning MfI and kim

I'm well thanks. :)

Anxious about the prelim tomorrow. Hope there is not another delay.

Mimi from Indy

Thanks Kim, You're a Sweetheart ♥

Mimi from Indy

I hope the same thing too MiMi. Are you going to try to watch and see if TMZ will have a live feed?

kim

Morning MfI and kim

I'm well thanks. :)

Anxious about the prelim tomorrow. Hope there is not another delay.

Posted at 8:14 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by MiMi

I hope not either MiMi. I will be at work tom but will be keeping up with what is going on by the tv and my blackberry.

Mimi from Indy

666 - Just look in the mirror...you should have plenty to laugh at! Horns and all!

MiMi

Some of these posters really need to go to church on Sunday instead of posting evil bs on TMZ.

Let's have some church up in here....

MiMi

Where's that HumanNature at??????

kim

Posted at 8:24 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by MiMi

MiMi love that one. so agree with you the mouths on some people.

kim

Haven't heard from HumanNature in a while. Maybe she is just lurking.

MiMi

God (written by Michael Jackson)

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.
I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**

elizabeth

go to cell with this murder-i hate usa law and his ****ing court.this pavian face is the murder of the best human usa ever has.love mj forever.

Jane (England)

TMZ why do you always use such awful photos of MJ? this is horrible.
Kathy40@25, I too have a bad feeling about the whole trial. I know that Murray is guilty of overdosing with propofol, but still think that his defense team will get him off.
I still think back to the time when Michael's personal chef Kai Chase was interviewed. She was at the house, the day Michael died. She distinctly said at 12.10 (afternoon), Murray ran downstairs to get Prince, they both went back upstairs together. Prince was then taken to where Michael was, and watched as Murray attempted CPR. Why the hell any doctor in their right mind would want to do that for, is beyond belief. As for Prince, he will never forget that as long as he lives. I also want answers to why did it take Murray nearly an hour after that to ask another member of staff to dial 911? I also want answers to the fact that Murray insisted on CPR in the vehicle all the way to the UCLA medical center, stating that Michael had a faint heartbeat. He would NOT declare him dead at the house, WHY? What did he have to hide?
On our main news stations here, it was 10.20 p.m, British time, we got the news that Michael had died. The news presenters then said that when the emergency services arrived, Michael had not been breathing for a considerable amount of time. I hope all this and more, will be answered during the trial, but I'm not holding my breath. Only time will tell.