Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans are planning a little surprise of their own ... in the protest department.

0820_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_EX_tmz

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

FlowerPower

Thanks MiMi, Great Eraser. LOL
Does anyone know what time Murrays preliminary hearing is going to start?

HumanNature

"I believe that there are some good people in the world and I do believe there is a God."

- Michael Jackson

HumanNature

"I was taught to be Biblical: 'Forgive them for they know not what they do.'"

- Michael Jackson

FlowerPower

I'm starting with the man in the mirror (A pedophile)
I'm asking him to change his ways (Stop molesting boys)
**MAN IN THE MIRROR by Michael Jackson**

Posted at 8:53 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by 666

You probably do not understand what you just let out?

HumanNature

"Yeah, I'd rather suffer [than cause others to suffer]. I hate to say it because I have suffered a lot. God, have I suffered. But I would rather suffer."

- Michael Jackson

HumanNature

"I have seen the worst. . . the nightmare of the human condition, the human soul. I would never even think that common man would be capable of behaving in such a way."

- Michael Jackson

HumanNature

"You have to find the truth to life and once you know those things, it's amazing you know you're possibilities."

- Michael Jackson

shadowmia

Let's hear it for MJ and his loyal fans!! The peaceful but emphatic protest planned at the hearing is a wonderful idea. At the very least, it demonstrates to the world the grim rage against Murray that continues because he blithely administered a fatal ****tail of drugs to MJ and then left him alone to die and, further, prevented others in the house from immediately calling 911 for medical help while he (Murray) removed paraphernalia from the scene. If California's legal system works at all, Murray will get the maximum prison sentence.

HumanNature

"I was taught to be Biblical: 'Forgive them for they know not what they do.'"

- Michael Jackson

Billie Jean

God (written by Michael Jackson)

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.
I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**

Posted at 8:33 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by MiMi
------------------------------------------------------
So sweet MİMİ,thank you ;)

HumanNature

"I think if I sat in a room with [Jesus] I would follow him everywhere he went, feel his presence. I would behave just like a child, like Gandhi."

- Michael Jackson

MiMi

@katie 10

How about you take your own advice instead of commenting about it?

saying it with L.O.V.E

uwe

go to cell with this murder-i hate usa law and his ****ing court.this pavian face is the murder of the best human usa ever has.love mj forever.

im4us

No Karolina, I do not know any reason anyone would do that to their family and fans. Or even just the fans. Do you know why he would do such a thing? I simply cannot think of any good , honorable reason to do it. I wish I could, believe me. I would love for MJ to be alive, well and happy on earth. But not at the expence of others pain.Just doesn't sound like the Michael that I grew up with.

spikey

personally..i dont think murray meant to kill mj or whatever he did..but the protest and stuff.over the top.mj fans please get a life..and believers. mj is gone sorry to say. we dont know what they did that day..so lets all stop assumin stuff..