Whitney Cummings: I May've Gone Too Far at 'Roast'

8/20/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Whitney Cummings claims she's "not a horrible person" -- despite the barrage of insults she hurled at Comedy Central's Roast of David Hasselhoff ... though she may have one regret.

Whitney Cummings Roast
As you may remember -- Cummings sent jaws to the floor at The Hoff's Roast when she suggested that Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke, along with Pam Anderson, should both drink a "vat of Magic Johnson's blood."

But last night outside Sam Tripoli's Naughty Night at the Improv on Melrose -- she admitted, "I did say some things about [Hulk's] daughter that weren't necessary ... but I don't think I was the meanest."

Cummings -- who has a Comedy Central special of her own on the way -- also noted, "It's a Roast ... the idea is to be edgy and mean."

Bob P

There's mean funny and mean horrifying. She was horrifying.

He's Crap

Those roasts aren't funny. Not even "uncomfortable" funny. She's kinda hot but she loses by trying to out-mean the likes of Greg Giraldo and Lisa Lampanelli. Call me old-fashioned, but this **** ain't funny or entertaining.

HB

I don't understand the meaning of this whole "roast" thing anyway. It's just an excuse so people can say what they really think of each other without getting killed. "Yeah, I think you and your daughter should get HIV...oh, it was a joke!" Really?

NickSunset

PUT SOME MAKEUP on you ugly trollip and shutup.

me

I know roasts are meant for insulting th guest of honor and the panel. I have no problem with that. I just didn't think her jokes were that funny. I would like to see the footage that was cut though.

Strunz28

She's hot and hilarious....and apparently shaved..

Tardcow

I'm getting really sick of comedians having to apologize for being funny. She made fun of Brooke Hogan. Brooke Hogan is a dude!!!

moe

I have seen Whitney perform and on Chelsea's show. she is NEVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR funny.....just ugly and annoying!

Pistol

The people on those roasts aren't edgy and mean, they're just foul.

Bobbarnett

F most of you cretins
She's the female Sam Kinison
She was great on Stern too

Superman

She's just a bitch that needs to get her ass kicked. We all know chicks ain't funny. ;-P

Hot Tamales

Oh please, it was a roast. They get raunchy on every roast I've ever seen. Get a life. If you're offended, turn the damn channel.

janet

When you have to swear every other word to try and be funny. Get better material. That is not a comedian.

puddintang

I just watched the roast tonight and the joke about drinking tainted blood wasn't on there. Must have been a re-run they edited. I did enjoy her joke about comparing Pam Andersons vagina to M. Night Shyamalan movies.

South Beach

Went over the line when she dragged in Hulks daughter into her gag. God knows there's enough to make fun of Hulk-wise alone, it would take all day. Didn't love it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments