Whitney Cummings: I May've Gone Too Far at 'Roast'

8/20/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Whitney Cummings claims she's "not a horrible person" -- despite the barrage of insults she hurled at Comedy Central's Roast of David Hasselhoff ... though she may have one regret.

Whitney Cummings Roast
As you may remember -- Cummings sent jaws to the floor at The Hoff's Roast when she suggested that Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke, along with Pam Anderson, should both drink a "vat of Magic Johnson's blood."

But last night outside Sam Tripoli's Naughty Night at the Improv on Melrose -- she admitted, "I did say some things about [Hulk's] daughter that weren't necessary ... but I don't think I was the meanest."

Cummings -- who has a Comedy Central special of her own on the way -- also noted, "It's a Roast ... the idea is to be edgy and mean."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ted Sheckler

Might not have been funny, but it sure was true.

Fronkatola

I guess by some of the comments by the offended people a roast should be all nice and clean and sanitary and policitally correct. BORING! no point in having a roast just send a nice card!

Donna

was a roast and we all had options to watch or turn channel..how hard was that?

Rigo Obezo

I watched the roast and it definitely pushed the envelope. Funny but boy did it make the hairs stand up on my back of my neck. Oh wait I have no hair on my back.lol

Rick

I thought her performance was hilarious. You "I knew someone with aids" people should get a sense of humor. Quit being sooo damn dramatic. I thought the joke go the point across.

Whitney reminds me of Chelsea Handler when I first saw her on..Girl Behaving Badly...Was suprised to see a woman who's attarctive be so funny. That's right, I said it. Most women with looks often rely on their beauty and have no sense of humor.

I'm sooo sexist right, thin skinned people?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5