Kate Plus Back-to-School Shopping for 8

8/21/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin rounded up her eight offspring to take them back-to-school shopping at a department store in Pennsylvania today.
 0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Let's hope she had a coupon.

jmk

What the hell is she wearing? Trashy!

Ginger

Those children never smile when they are with their mother. Every picture I see of them with Jon - they are smiling big smiles. TLC backed the wrong parent.

sandra

kids can you spell hooker?

Belinda

You woman sound like old hens. Why are you trashing the way she looks? she looks great" maybe she dresses in items of clothing most of you cant wear "maybe thats the real issue here!

hello

You can just hear her saying to the kids-"there's the bad paparrazi, don't look at them." while inside she is thinking-"Yes, they still think I am a celebrity, cha-ching!"

school clothes for 8-$800.00
new boobs-$5000.00
hooker clothes-$100.00
knowing you had your kids work to pay for it all-priceless!

Nichole

I have always liked Kate, however she is selling out and becoming a DIVA.....no real mom would dress like that for a long day of shopping with 8 kids....come on!

Warm 631

Give her a break I think she looks great!

shark

EW look at how she dresses. She's clearly into the fame and money! Doing it for just her kids my ass! She's just a media whore that won't go away!! Underneath her botox and cake of makeup, shes still the same plain jane fake person! I hate fake people!

dd

A Hooker? Who's the one drinking and smoking all around the world....DADDY..leave her alone, she is a single mom taking care of her kids....Hooker Hardly. Daddys a hoe not mommy!

Kimberley

I'm just glad the paparazzi was there to block the parking lot as she sprawled all of the children out along it.
Single file in the other direction would have been more appropriate given, who the hell are you to block the entire driving area of the lot? I mean... gtfo of my way bytch! LoLz!

Crystal

I am a Stripper and I don't dress like this when I am away from work!

Cali-lily

Those older girls are prepubescent and if you have been or raised a teenager you know this is a normal state of attitude for them. Who the hell wants to be paraded around with their family at that age???? NO ONE!!!! Especially teenagers...they are the worst.

Kp

Hmm...she said she has not had a boob job ,she just found a good bra..lol! How stupid does she think we are? You can't wear a bra with those tiny bikinis she has been wearing nor with those slutt tops she wears now to show them off. Guess her body guard is a boob man!

Javadude54

Why does she need a coupon? She hasn't paid for her kids' clothes for years.

mystery

What NOT to wear when you're in a custody battle.