Snooki's Ex -- I Should Have Made a Sex Tape!

8/22/2010 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt's guido protégé Emilio isn't quite on his level yet ... because he didn't shoot a sex tape with Snooki like Spencer did with Heidi -- but he wishes he had!

0822_Spencer_Pratt_Emilio_Masella_TMZ_youtube_ex
Emilio shot a dating show pilot for Spencer's production company called "Fist Pumping 4 Love." He tells us he thinks the Speidi sex tape is "an amazing idea" and he envies Spencer for it.

But rest easy -- there is no sex tape with Emilio and ex-GF Snooki. Emilio says, "Wish I did that with Snooki. But I'm still learning and wasn't as smart as him."

It's probably a good thing -- the world isn't ready for a Snooki sex tape.

gunnysac

so can we drop a big rock on them from space and make them go away

dsv

Retard Dude on Train XD

solar panel

I can imagine Vivid can think about what it's doing, but there doesn't seem to be any indication that Spencer can think on any level higher than what it takes to find a hamburger joint and mmmmmmmmmasturbate. Can't find a shaving kit, can't find a topic to "get learned" in, can't find a way to produce value, can't find himself, can't find the patterns of life. What's odd is that he's so antagonistic and he's not 3 years old any longer.

Lou

Can't you low life jerks get rich on your own? Obviously you need the women more than they need you. They give you their best, and you have to sell it. Maybe that's because no one would pay a dime to see your sorry asses naked, let alone having sex.Yuk! I repeat YUK!

??

Neither of these two have the brains to get out of the rain. It just shows where humanity has gone that they make news. I agree Snooki is foul and the thought of her on tape is offensive.

Majestik

Why doesn't the courts put a capper on Vivid. They can only release tapes that okayed by both parties. Oh wait, it's California courts, what am I thinking?

Giz Mo

Do you know how dumb you look to older people. Unfortunately, that is something older people do not discuss as they want you to look as silly as they looked at your young age, lol. In this case, I do mean young and not very attractive. I am certainly not interested in looking at anyone else having sex, lol. That is also one of the things you do when you are young, and then feel disgusted about in your 50's. Although, some people don't which is unfortunate for them. If that is all you want out of life, I feel so bad for you and people like you. The best I can tell you, is that when you are close to dying, sex, gays, immorality, lies from all, including the gov., well most of us figure that out before death, lol, tv., internet, etc. etc., becomes obsolete in your mind. I have no idea who would even want to look at ugly heidy and spencer, lolol. Oh well, such is life.

MAXny

OMG, just thinking about Snooki getting done is nasty watching it is paramount to suicide.

Dennis Johnson

Having sex with a frog person is something I don't want to see.Is that the big thing in Hollywood now 2 or 3 unknowns have a sex tape and you are a star.

HamilTonyan

Anything to stay in the headlines I presume their divorce proceedings is a big sham too

GillenH2O

Thank God there's no Snooki sex tape! I'd have to rip my eyeballs out by the nerves, but even then I would be left with the filthy inprint of Snooki's breeding upon my delicate "memory palace" that would haunt me for the rest of my miserable days on Earth!Yuccckkkkk!!!!!

Hawaii

OMG! ALL GIRLS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EMILIO HE WILL USE YOU FOR SEX TAPES. EMILIO KISS YOUR SEX LIFE GOOD BUY. NO ONE WILL TRUST YOU. GIRLS MAKE HIM SIGN A CONFIDENTIAL SEX CONTRACT IF YOU WANT TO SAMPLE THIS LOW LIFE.

Klipper

Yuck. I'd actually watch Heidi's sex tape (assuming her fake creepy husband isn't in it) but there's NO way I'd watch a Snookie one. That girl is dog ugly and I'm not even sure why anybody gives a damn about her. She looks like a chubby Native American midget that's bloated from all the alcohol she consumes.

rachel

could somebody PLEASE put back the rock that all this garbage crawled out from underneath? PLEASE!

youdrink toomuch

...the wide angle lens needed to shoot that chicks patch-bomb boggles the mind!