Dr. Murray Taunted -- 'Murderer! Murderer!'

8/23/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was at the receiving end of a brutal verbal attack earlier today -- as several enraged MJ supporters called him a "murderer" as he left an L.A. courthouse ... with a police escort.

As we previously reported, Murray's legal team scored a minor victory today -- as the judge granted their request to get fluid samples from Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

Alice

@janet at least he was smart and you know nothing about him! Some of the people at court knew him. Id see how you would behave if you lost a loved one (God forbid!)

Alice

@Slutty Whores Rock Your name and comment say a lot about you! Its hilarious that YOU call others retarded! :)) I feel very sorry for you. Im sorry you hate your life and that it has no meaning, which makes you very angry and inevitably worthless! im sorry for your parents! I would not want to live if my son was like that. i hope they just dont know!

Alice

screamin

Give me a break he did not kill anyone!! All you sheep that believe what you are told deserve to sit outside at the court hause and bash this guy. He is a paid actor on mj's bankroll to keep the hoax going. So lets see he will never see jail cell.Watch and believe!!Use your heads in a true crime he would have been convicted already with out a doubt. This is all staged. None of the lawyers or judges really exist they are plants... CAN YOU SAY HOAX!!!!

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

Condemn before fact, typical libtard antics.

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

Akd you know these are a bunch of libtards.

rachel1970

condemnation without trial?
silly ppl........

Alice

I HATE idiots that leave unintelligent and hateful comments on TMZ. Send them all to school Obama!! What has this country come to?? No wonder we are known as the most retarded country in the world!

Lisa

This is so sad you guys. Way to make MJ fans look crazy. Media loves that.

How do you KNOW he is guilty? What about all the people that thought MJ was guilty during his trials and shouted Paedo? How is it different??

Let the man have his day in court! None of us know anything!

MJ stood for love and always said NEVER to judge someone until you know the full story! Why is it so difficult to understand that?

Alice

People who think @Slutty Whores Rock for instance. So shameful that there are these living in this country! how shameful. Every comment is worse than the other, showing off lack of knowledge and education. My condolences to his parents!!! I genuinely feel sorry for both him and his parents. And im sure any parent (im not one) who has read his comments is relieved they are not related.
If it is love you're lacking and thats why youre so mad at MJ, (and yet you are taking time to write about him!) then this is not the way to get people to love you! And you are Obviously not someone who is surrounded by love.
Im very sorry. Hope your life gets better. I really do! You are very troubled

Alice

Im very sorry. Hope your life gets better. I really do! You are very troubled

Mina

Everyone who calls MJ a drug addict.. have u actually studied the autopsy?

The autopsy proves he was not an addict.

They "only" found propofol in his body and you dont get dependent on that, plus it is NOT a drug.

You all really need to check out the autopsyreport before claiming he was an addict.

CJ

I have a message from the people of the world to MJ fanatics:

Boy arent MJ fans the dumbest, craziest, most vile, pathetic and evil people in the world! Their miserable attitudes are due to their miserable, pathetic lives and the fact that their brain cells continue to severely malfunction on a day to day basis. GET A FREAKIN LIFE TO PATHETIC LOSERS!!! And if you're unable to make a decent, meaningful life for yourself other than crusading for MJ then please just disappear! Thank you!

From, the people of the world.

Diana g

I don't think that the Dr. should be found guilty if the amount of anesthesia is found to be normal.
It was Michael Jackson for goodness sake! Who would say no to him? I know I couldn't unless he was abusing his kids in anyway.
Everyone depended on him so I think even his own mother couldn't convince him otherwise!
Again, he would of gotten whatever he wanted, someone would of supplied it. That's the perk and sucky thing about being famous and rich.