Spencer Sex Tape

Better Than Girl-On-Girl

8/23/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Heidi Montag sex tape saga has exposed a glaring hypocrisy in the world of celebrity sex tapes -- straight sex trumps beautiful, innocent, glorious girl-on-girl action.

0822_Heidi_Montag_Shannon_Twins_getty_TMZ_ex
Sources close to the Heidi sex tape deal tell TMZ ... Vivid Entertainment is only slightly interested in the rumored video with Montag and the Shannon Playmates. They are, we're told, way more interested in the Speidi videos.

We're told Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch is very clear ... the money tape is the one featuring Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- a tape he believes could surpass Kim Kardashian's sex tape in sales.

To sum it up ... video of Spencer Pratt is somehow more appealing than video of naked Playboy Playmate twin sisters. What is this world coming to?!?!?!?

UPDATE: Kristina Shannon tells TMZ she is "100% positive" that she is not in any sort of sex tape  with either her twin sister Karissa Shannon or Heidi Montag.

Kristina adds, "I'm saddened by the situation with Heidi and my sister."

haha

None of these people are stars, they're products and nothing more--they are USED to bring in $$ and once they're used up, they're flushed like toilet paper. Whoosh!

Kay

Ugh. She looks like a blow-up sex doll. He looks like a fruity pervert. Why we're still hearing about either of them is a big mystery to me.

lhartwell

Justsayin:

Now you are bashing the gal for being gay? Mind your own business, that is what the problem is with people like you. If you don't want to have someone's boobs in your face then DON'T!

Besides, religion is for retards, after your comment that is clear.

And.... he made you THAT way....and wayyyy toooo many others. Don't hate, don't judge right? Isn't that what Jesus said....I thought you folks believed that to judge was Jesus's job...not yours.

Most so called "Christians" are nothing of the sort. Hyporcrites thru and thru! Do as I say...not as I do, is your motto.

Meet God....yeah, you must believe in Santa and the Great Pumpkin too.

Sorry, had to be said.

fredsdead

I want to see a video of Heidi and whatsispaleface doing something useful.....now THAT would be a rarity.

becky

UGH!! My heart bleeds for her family... how embarrassing for them. Her mom was devastated over the marriage then the plastic surgery and now this.

Kelly

Hello??? That's not girl-on-girl! That's incest! You got big probs if you get kicks watching siblings get it on. Disgusting, dude.

carla

This is all for publicity. Heather and Spencer is doing this to keep us watching. Heather in a sex tape with those huge fake breast and the oversize chin. She's a mess!

Go away, your 15 minutes of fame is over.

Keeping it real

I only will see it it Spencer is HUNG!

wilbur

I am so sick of these two. Why did I click on this? You know the only reality show that I would love to see of the Speidi couple would be the reality of them maybe taking their lives. I would pay per view that! That's one couple that I think the earth would benefit from them not being on it. I know, that's pretty harsh but in reality, it's how I feel.

megan

As gross as Heidi & Spencer are, the twins thing is more disgusting, because it's incest.

WD41

If TMZ didn't post garbage the website would not exist. However,I would rather see some hot girl/girl action with two barbies than with anything with ****less Spencer.

ó|ó

Thank you TMZ for the ' neither ' option!

Tara

Finally a "Neither" button. Thank you TMZ

linda

I bet their mothers are SOOOO proud! Of ALL of them! Spencers mom, Heidi's mom AND Dad and even the slutty twins' parents. Gee...wait til their children see them in 15 yrs..bet heidi the "Christian" will have some explaining to do. I love ya Harvey but I'm done with TMZ til you stop the Heidi/Spencer news.

orangista

OMG, Jesse, I'm with you - I want to see Harvey spank Spencer! He definitely deserves it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments