Jesse James and Kat -- Snapshot of a Romance

8/23/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the pic ... Jesse James and Kat Von D on a secret dinner date in Las Vegas earlier this month, right before news broke the tatted up duo were "more than friends."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The pair had dinner together at N9NE steakhouse in The Palms  ... during a weekend where they were seen acting "very affectionate" toward each other at several Vegas hot spots.

Jesse looks pretty intense in this photo -- but then again, dude takes food pretty damn seriously.

0816_kat_footer

The Truth

Wow...going from Sandra Bullock to Kat Von D? That has to be the downgrade of the century...apparently Jesse is even dumber than he looks.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 11:10 AM on Aug 23, 2010 by The Truth
heh... ain't that the truth

JungleTails com

She’s already 3 months pregnant. It’s a boy!
His name will be Adolph.

norma

Is she stupid he is obviously just putting up with her until he finds a Nazi mama,as he hates Mexicans does she think she's special,she has the fakest show on television,she can't get along with anyone she has a really crappy personality although she is the best tattooer,I hope her crap show gets cancelled as it makes reality shows look bad,oh yeah she wrote the Jew hating letter which everyone knows she did,she got caught for what she really is.

dre

Honestly, who cares what either of them do? He will screw anything, and she always looks dirty. Someone tell her to take a bath!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

actung mein herr....seig heil seig heil

norma

your right she does always look like she needs to wash her hair,and they are both disgusting,Sandra deserves alot better,wow is he a pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat49

This makes me sick to see!! After his crying on Tv, and oh I still love Sandra and care for her, and want her back, I'm going to change, I was abused by my Dat ect... If any of what he said and been true and heartfelt about wanting to change he would not be dating already and would be concentrating on his children. I hope his new skank dumps his a.. publicly like she dumped Nikki Sixx after being in Europe with him coming home and going to Vegas a week later with Jesse.

Bubbles The Chimp

HAH!!! This will last long. I give it another week. Kat is a Freaking Skank as is Jesse.

Mags

Why does he want to introduce his kids to her? I can't see her following him to Austin to settle down and help raise his kids. I don't think he will even last in Austin. I think he acted upon that to fast and is probably already regretting up rooting his children. I know it is not his children fault BUT there is no way Sandra should keep his kids for any length of time so he can go back and forth to see his skank(s) and be a doormat for him.

Sharon

Are celebrities allowed to talk, dine and befriend the opposite sex without being accused of being a couple? Come on, Kat Von D is a fantastic tattoo artist and Jesse is clearly a fan of tattoo's. Maybe they are a couple, maybe not. I just can't understand why we automatically jump to that conclusion.

big ball

Bro loved the tattoos. No matter how hedious they look...

Jesse James Hater

I think one word says itall... S***

TMZgossip

... and in a related story, Slash and Sandra Bullock just announced they were married in Hawaii over the weekend.

OMG

He does like them trashy and skanky!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments