Taylor Lautner's Emotional Distress Over Trailer

8/23/2010 8:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Lautner claims he's suffering from "emotional distress" and "annoyance" ... because his RV trailer wasn't delivered on time.

0823_lautner_Ex_getty

In a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ, Lautner claims he made a deal with McMahon's RV to purchase a personal trailer for around $300,000 ... a trailer he could use while shooting his new movie, "Abduction."

According to the suit, the deal was that the trailer would be tricked out and delivered by no later than June 21 ... but it wasn't.

Lautner claims breach of contract and fraud and wants unspecified damages.

lou

At first, I thought, "how asinine of him," but then I realized that probably it would be distressing and annoying to not have access to privacy when you're busy filming all day. I don't know, never having been near a film or film star. Maybe he's got a point.

Fan of TMZ.com

OH wah! wah! wah Get over it. Spoied damn brats.

Stormy

another whining nobody with a big head...bitch please...

JimmyB

Giving silly lawsuits a bad name.

Jacqueline13

Hey Taylor, when these things upset you, it's time to "give back" to those who are really in need. Shame on you!

LongJohn69

This NOBODY doesn't even rate a 6ft. Gulf-Stream trailer.

Throwback kid

I suffered emotional distress watching this lame, spoiled brat try to act! Can I sue him?

Bryan

Bitch and moan is that all these teen celebrities do???

Rick Citta

Hmmmm. Now let's see...they weren't sure about using him for the New Moon...but he really worked hard to get buffed up or did he? I don't remember his shirt off in the Twilight. Ok...he was good for the part. Without looking at his past experience I think he should still be grateful, this put him on the map. I hope the buzz over the RV doesn't pull him off the map. You are cute, hot, handsome, etc., etc. A dime a dozen in Hollywood. If you take the makeup,etc off the Orcs in LOTR, you'd see dozens of them. Like someone else said, do your homework, get someone reputable even though there are a couple of less amenities. Ceiling mirrors aren't an amenity but I don't think Taylor's that hung up on himself so lets give him a break on that one hey guys/gals..whatever???

Seriously?

Oh, poor thing, the emotional distress he must have suffered not having his own tricked out trailer...how did he survive? will they pay for the therapy he's going to need?

another hollywood brat proving they're a douche.

Angel Valenzuela

WE would sell Taylor an RV that would work , my daughters are Twilght/Taylor fans

babymc

This is so incredible sad..... my tears are making my computer screen blurry.

Freaks!

I hope he has a few turds hidden behind the walls of his 'new' RV when it's ready! Spoiled little douche.

Freaks!

On the bright side, these teen stars are here today, gone tomorrow. Another bunch of them will be taking over. They're like teen bands, serve a purpose, then basically disposable.

RVWIFE

McMahon's RV is the #1 dealer in the country! I've bought two RV's from them, and have always had a wonderful experience....Taylor go cry to your daddy....Isn't he the one that does everything for you anyways?