« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

Divorce Finalized

8/23/2010 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's finally over -- Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have officially finalized their divorce ... TMZ has confirmed.

0823-tiger-elin-getty-bn-1
Tiger and Elin were both present at Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Florida earlier today for the execution of their divorce agreement ... this according to court officials.

The divorce docs do not reveal details about the split -- and the terms of the settlement were not disclosed.  But as TMZ first reported, Elin is set to receive $100 million from Tiger.

Elin's lawyers released the following statement on behalf of the couple: "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future."

The statement continues, "While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us."

"Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern."

0823_tiger_apology_vide0

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mary

How well I remember Harvey proclaiming loud and clear that she would never divorce him. Wrong....just like his announcement that Sandra Bullock and Jesse James would get back together. Know it all Harvey doesn't know quite as much as he thinks he does.

Tres

GOOD! NOW TIGER CAN GO BACK TO SCREWING UGLY WAITRESSES,BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WINNING!! THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR GOLF!!!!

SayWhat

Congrats Elin. Love the way you handled yourself with class and dignity. Love a woman that can deal with a man like that without dragging her kids into the mess.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Hey myfan212,, You express yourself like a CO-DECADENT, BRAINLESS, Human piece of DOG-S--T. Whos the filth in this relationship???? Where did you grow up? on a rabbit farm- Your parents really raise a WINNER in you!!!!! IF YOU HAD PARENTS!!!! I dont know if there is any DOWN as far as your concerned - you have to be close to it!!

Rozi

Mike are you high??? This guy cheated on her with about 15 different women!!! I don't blame her on leaving. Now if it was just one women I can understand but not 15. God only knows what he has.... Plus I think she did love because if she didn't she would have given interviews dissing him....

thomas

Elin, You wanna go out Friday night?

FL Dude

Good for Elin, for she can move on with her life now. Tiger has revealed himself for what he truly is; a self absorbed pig that can't keep his mini me in his pants.

MikeP

I just need to find a way to contact Elin

As I now know, she is truly the girl of my dreams,and my destiny.
I promise I will never leave her, And we can live happily together forever, anywhere in the world, (that she is willing to pay for)
And we already have lots in common, as I already like Swiss Cheese, Swiss Rolls (little Debbie, but were just friends), Swedish Meatballs (Ive even shopped at IKEA!), Swiss Miss Coccoa and Pudding, Cheap Swiss watches(swatch), and tons of other Swiss things, I don't even know exist yet, but I'm sure I will learn to love as much as my beloved Elin, my new millionaire bride.

Please Elin Call me!

azlee

this is kind of sad in the long run. I hope a lot of celebs and normal men/women learn a lesson from this.

Hope both have a successful life.

azlee

can't blame harvey, at first it looked like they would stay together, but it was too hard for her to take. With Jesse the verdict is still out for now.

Jake

So it seems that the answer to the question of whether under the settlement she can move to Sweden with the kids is "no". But with all that money and real estate she is probably fine with being based in Florida and going to Sweden for several extended visits to her house there each year.

RL

#24 Does Elin like Swiss stuff - references?
Sweden != Switzerland

esj

the only relationship that stuck with tiger is Nike! Just Do It!

you can cheat all you want tiger - J.D.I.!
pay your mistress $10M - send us the bill, J.D.I.!

i'm glad for elin.

viktor

LOL. MikeP, what's the connection between Swiss anything and Elin? :)

sounder

By this time next year, Tiger Woods and Kim Kardashian will be a serious couple. Remember this prediction!