« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Wants Tiger Woods Back

8/24/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has just told a very close friend ... now that Tiger Woods is single, she wants him back and would "give up everything" to get him.

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods

The friend -- someone we know spoke to Rachel yesterday  -- tells TMZ Rachel said ... "I feel horrible for him.  He loved her.  But he was in love with me.  I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me."

Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Does that include the $10 million?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tricia

If there is some justice in this world he should never ever win again a major. He doesn't deserve to beat Jack's record as he has proven to be such a lowlife on and off the golf course.
More importantly I hope he catches a lifelong STD just to remind him of his poor choices for the rest of his pathetic and miserable life.
It serves him right the little dirty bastard.
And to all of you who keep on bashing Elin shut up your big mouths. She has acted with the utmost grace and class throughout this fiasco. This is why you are so bitter and jealous. Your super hero will never have an ounce of class her ex wife has shown even if he were to live 10000 years.
He may be a great golfer but for the rest NOTHING NADA NIENTE RIEN .. Just a worthless POS who believes the world revolves around him.
And to think his degenerate of father once said he will do more for humanity than Gandhi and Mandela I'm sure he must be so proud right now to have raised such a PIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Yes, extort the man for 10 million and then expect him to beg you to come back to him? Good luck with that!

Lemonade

3 Things you can't get back once gone:
1. Your virginity
2.Your credibility
3. Your good name

Both RU and TW are 3 - strike losers! Next!

Tori_B.

She must have spent the $10 million he gave her to keep her mouth shut. I wonder how much he will pay her to open it again, along with everything else she has.....she looks like that old hag from The Real Housewives of Atlanta, the one with the blonde wigs. Rachel looks OLD for her age. She should have spent some of that money on a dermal peel or something..

JLS

I seriously doubt Tiger is dumb enough to get back with a woman who lawyered up and extorted 10 million dollars from him for a feck. What Rachel never understood is that no matter what he said to her while they were doing it, she was simply a recepticle. It's over.

cari

Sorry Rachel......there are the girls they marry and the girls they just ****. YOU are the latter.

Paris

The bitch dog is in heat.

Guest

This bitch is so damn stupid! She thinks that he is going to get with her after his wife finalized the divorce papers. It already bad enough that he made severals mistakes, hurt the mother of his kids and lost the woman that he supposed to spend his whole life with! Right now, he's upset and hurting, cause reality done sunk into him. So, he is not going to be interested in the skanks that ratted him out, even though it is his fault. His interest will be golf and his kids now. Some men who knows that they messed up their life really bad, will not go back to the same path that got them that messed up. They will move on and do right.

tgrfan42069

why would he be with somone who extorted him for money. with the you pay me or i tell

Brian

Dear Rachel, you were just a booty call. He's not looking for a hooker, he's looking for a woman.....he can cheat on again.

fayes

I keep seeing these comments about Elin "just being a nanny"
Why do Americans not realize that the culture in Europe considers being a "Nanny" to be an honorable position for an unmarried young lady. They don't just "hang out". I believe that Elin was a Nanny for close family friends.
Of course their family desires for their daughters to make a suitable marriage. Princess Diana worked in a pre-school when she began seeing Prince Charles. Princess Diana was "lady Diana" of the house of Spencer and was quite wealthy in her own right.
The problem, as I see it was, that Princess Diana and Elin fell in love with their husbands and thought that they had a real marriage. Elin was Tiger's trophy wife.
I say good luck Elin and I wish you much love in the future.

leslie

I AM SURE HE WOULD LOVE TO HOOK UP WITH THE WOMAN WHO HIRED A LAWYER TO OPEN UP A SITUATION THAT ULTIMATELY DESTROYED HIS FAMILY. TO HER HE WAS THE FLAVOR OF THE MONTH.

Maloqueen

Hey Tiger I am a fan of you and is wishing you all the best. I know how hard it's been for you. Now you will concentrate more on what made you famous. Now the media should give you time to focus on golf and everything else will take its place. after 8/23/10 you will now be the Tiger before 11/29/09. Worship you God and pay more attention to Golf that you love. Times will heal all wounds.
You will 100% win your next tournament because this saga have finally come to REST ahd your mind should now be fresh for GOLF.

I will alway be your fan and has been praying for you that this will come to rest and my God answer.
You are a winning TIGER.

Go and win this tournament and every other like you use to.
Focus, Focus, and Focus on Golf.

isy hot

IT APPEARS THAT TIGER LOVES SEX MORE THAN HE LOVES GOLF AND THAT IS WHY IT APPEARS HIS CAREER IS OVER!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER WATCH HIM AGAIN, HE HAS DESTROYED MY TRUST IN HIM AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT HIM WITH THE SAME RESPECT!!!!!

Sal

At least Rachel much better looking than that pale blonde wife of his. Tiger didn't have good taste when he married Elin anyway. Tiger is still a piece of **** of a husband/father but we all know the cliche "you do the crime, then you gotta do the time"