Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)

8/23/2010 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman in Coventry, England was caught by a surveillance camera petting a stray kitten ... and then tossing it in a garbage can.

Word is the cat was found 15 hours later in good shape. Let's hope they catch the crazy woman.

(Thanks to Gawker.TV for spotting this)

carly

Tmz please follow up on this disgusting story, id like to see that bloody **** pay for such cruelty

Joshy

I saw we put her in a trash can for 14 hours.
C'mon, it's just a trash can.

Melissa

What the hell? And what was the purpose in doing that?? B!TCH!

sistaelle

No doubt someone will know her. She should be sentenced to spending 15 hours in the same can. No bathroom breaks.

I♥BeingBlack

AND WHITE PEOPLE HATE MICHAEL VICK. I BET THEY WONT MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS.

Diane

#4 YOU'RE A S*** BAG!
#15 YOU'RE A HERO!
PATHETIC FAT PIG WOMAN...WHATSA MATTER, KITTY TOO HAPPY, FOR YOUR MISERABLE SELF??? GO DIE ALONE, BUT, NOT UNTIL AUTHORITIES CATCH, YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!SOMEONE, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING, RECOGNIZE HER SORRINESS AND TURN THE BITCH IN!!!!!!!

jenna

I HOPE THEY CATCH THAT BITCH, FREAKING SICKO

MLS

TMZ, will you please provide us with updates on this story as you receive them? I would really like to know if this lunatic is found, and what kind of punishment she is given. As it states on the video, she is a genuine psychopath and should no be around people or animals.
I see that there are a few cat haters on here...make no mistake, if this woman will do this to an aniaml, she will do it to a child.

tara2786

If been there i would have knocked that bitch right the **** out..

Briana

HOW RUDE!! Thats Animal Crualty!!! Im Going To Slap Her!!(:

Me!!!!

That **** is funny, I don't care who you are!!!!

killtheoldhag

This woman will be the most hated woman in the city she lives in but I wont fee sorry for her

AliceF

Not defending her actions...but just maybe she thought it better someone find the poor little kitty in the trashcan than as roadkill on the busy street?

Theresa

What a piece of crap, I hope they find her and throw her in the same trash can! FAT COW!!!!!

Muppet

I know some people have said it's so the cat doesn't run away. What if it was hot in there? No water etc. It's just plain sick and cruel. I also hope they catch the stupid b*tch! No reason to do this at all. She must live a sorry kind of life to do something so low.