Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)

8/23/2010 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman in Coventry, England was caught by a surveillance camera petting a stray kitten ... and then tossing it in a garbage can.

Word is the cat was found 15 hours later in good shape. Let's hope they catch the crazy woman.

(Thanks to Gawker.TV for spotting this)

kjbuih

WHAT THE ****

april

Damn! Thats so completely horrible. Seriously people like that we don't need in this world. I mean to leave a helpless animal in there for 15 hours with no food and water!??!?!? Man I would like to lock her up in a garbage can with no food and water and let her stay there!!!!

I'm a blob

I'm very glad that she didn't actually do any physical damage to the cat. Although I definitely don't support her decision of tossing the cat in a trash can. If you don't like the cat, don't pet it. It's that easy.

amelia.

what the heck ?!
the cat wasnt doing anything wrong !
D:

M

THROW THIS UGLY PIECE OF S============ INTO THE STADIUM OF LIONS TO BE EATEN ALIVE .WHAT ELSE HAS THIS SICK UGLY WOMAN DONE IN HER LIFE . SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS VERY ABUSED HAS A CHILD WAY BACK THEN . VERY SAD VERY SICK "HUMAN " .

tiff

That woman needs to be punished. We should find her and throw her in a trash can.

LUKE

For all we know that was the neighbors cat that's been ****ting in her garden for the last few months killing all her plants. One less bundle of feces. Oh well.

fabbi

wtf! what is wrong with her?.. what a ****ing bitch >[..i hope they throw her and lock her into a trash can!

johnlewinski

Put her in a garbage can for 16 hours.

Deb

what the lady is doing is wrong. Let's hope her picture is out for animal endangerment. When she is caught she needs to be in a dirty trash can for 15 hours and see how she likes it.

Stubbz19

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN'S PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have a cat and if someone did that to my cat... Omg... They would get the revenge of a life time...

Katrina

The Cat was not a stray it lived at the property with a family!

CD

Lets drop her FAT F*#$*N ass in the trash!!! she should be jailed for animal abuse!

Novelty21

If this would have been my cat this woman would be on the news again for something else. People need to learn to mind their own f-ing business. Useless woman.

Straight Talkin Texan

Sick, crazy bitch! I'd like to throw her in a trash can!