Britney Spears & BF -- Looking Belly Good in Hawaii

8/25/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh off her guest stint on "Glee" -- a bikini-clad Britney Spears hit up the beach in Hawaii today ... showing off her ripped boyfriend and her impressively toned tummy.

media_removed_tmz_toofab

PAHairston

"You can't polish a turd." What a hoot! She looks so much older than her 20 something yrs.

Leo

Brit, just relax.. you're on vacation - leave you phone at home and enjoy your life

stace

her navel piercing looks kind of red and possibly infected. Take care of yourself Brit!

lauren lipkin

why do all the celebrities go to hawaii?

also zac efron and vanessa hudgens are there now.

ug i wish i was rich and go to a random trip to hawaii. FML

lauren lipkin

why do all the celebrities go to hawaii?

zac efron and vanessa hudgens are there now.

lucky people.

T

I thought you had to actually be able to sing to be on Glee. Or did her magic people in a booth to fix her voice go along with her?

Luca

OMG, she looks really HOT ! I love her hair in these pics and her yellow bra – by the way, not only the bra (under, under…) ! :D :D :D

FL

HOT HOT HOT!!! love the bikini. jason looks hot too

Rowan

For a woman who's body has had two kids, a mental breakdown, and substance abuse, she looks wonderful. I hope she keeps it up. I know women who would kill for that body. Good Luck, Brit!

julia

she's soo amazing!!! looking good britney!!!

E

T'aint nothing special about that. Big hips, fat thighs. Looks like any 27 yr old trailer mom in Louisiana with 2 kids. She can't sing her ABC's and now she's lost the rockin bod. She's done.

se

Americans are hilarious:

"Let's all pretend she looks great and that she isn't fat."

This chick used to be so smoking hot. She's really let herself go. Still, it's good to know that my gf is way hotter than Britney Spears.

Jbauer4prez

funny she does not want anyone taking a picture of her rear end,..... must be too much junk in that trunk ! I hear the clock ticking away those reamaining few seconds of her 15minutes.

Neon Noodle

She needs to expose her clean shaving V.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

They make a cute couple. She looks good! And I’ve often said, I’d like to look just like that Jason in 20 years.

If I’m this chicks manager we are working DEEP into the A.M. incorporating her love of costumes and dance into a sexually-supercharged new track that merges her contemporary style with the brassy, flashy sounds of the 1920s. Think ‘The Mooche by Duke Ellington and his Orchestra meets, ‘Radar,’ meets ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ meets the sultriest, heaviest track to blow its top in the last 75 years.

If ya need me I’ll be trying to some chick at the tea stand.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments