Lindsay Lohan

Released from UCLA Rehab

8/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been released from the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital ... TMZ has confirmed.

0824_lindsay_ucla_leaving_BN_tmz_1
Lindsay was released after 23 days at the Hospital.  Lindsay will receive outpatient care for the foreseeable future.

We're told the doctors at UCLA were very clear with Judge Elden Fox ... they felt Lindsay should be released from the facility immediately, and the judge saw it their way.

Judge Marsha Revel had previously ordered Lindsay to spend 90 days at UCLA.
A court hearing is scheduled tomorrow, although we've learned Lindsay will not be there.

Jade evergreen

Money talk Lindsay walk and remember this Lindsay Lohan 4 stint in rehab so she would know how ask the questions Doc are asking her and remember Lindsay pretty damn good liar her momma taught her well and Doctor aren't supposed to discuss their patient medical records to tabloids or the media and so what really ULCA probably got bribery and threaten with a law suit by Lindsay enabler her momma Dina.

tjayO

There was finally a judge that put her foot down and she got taken off the case. What will Dina, the new judge and UCLA treatment center will say when she relapse or overdose. Very smart I do love Cali/ Hollywood law. Robert D did a year but Lindsey does two weeks great justice or did justice get a autograph.

pammie8

SHe is like teflon! Her ahole mother had better not go sueing ANYBODY when her daughter dies of a drug over dose. She better not even think about sueing the doctors for the "misdiagnosis" because she was to much of a ****ty mother to take her daughter back to the doctor when she realized her daughter was acting like a ****ed up lunatic "because of her meds". We all know she has a history of being a sue happy **** since she is a no talent sucubus!

pammie8

Posted at 5:49 AM on Aug 25, 2010 by ilovegossip
DOnt forget she also blamed it on the black guy!

jen

thank goodness, her mother and sister where going thru withdrawl also, so now the party in vegas is on, and her money sucking famewhore mother can take her out and get drunk and back on the cover of every magazine they can..maybe now when she gets wasted she'll take a cab...

pammie8

Posted at 5:39 AM on Aug 25, 2010 by sickofit
You are under estimating the power of money and greed! Pictures speak a thousand words, your gonna tell everyone who saw pictures of this broad falling down drunk and high as a kite for YEARS we, it didnt happen it all wasnt as it seemed? Give me a ****ing break. Im willing to bet more then half the people on here including myself have been thru intensive therapy at some of the best places around and if you tell the doctors long enough what they want to hear, eventually they deem you cured and let you out! So yeah Im gonna say I know WHAT the **** Im talking about!

ilovegossip

Oh yeah, I also forgot...
she did: not one, not two, not three, BUT FOUR stints in rehab...

Yet, all her supporters claim she does NOT have any addiction problems. I'd love to know what exactly their definition of an addict is???

Catherine Malllory

It is well to remember that we are all voicing opinions of storys in the media, and not actual medical statements made by UCLA.....just saying....
It looks to me like her DX from UCLA was "NO INSURANCE COVERAGE".

Ken

That f**king tramp needs to just get a hotle room and do herself in save everyone the drama/money of POOR SPOILED SCOCIAL SLEAZE the only thing going for her is this attention from press anybody else woulda be locked up and no chance of special treatment (like me) i got a 5yr prison sentance 4 a 3rd dwi got to hell Lohan

Bindgy Lohan

thank GAWD _ now she can get back to current Twittering! xoxo

Catherine Malllory

@174 I am curious as to how supporters of the "she's not an addict" explain why Ms Lohan voluntarily check HERSELF into rehab 3 times....Wouldn't that at least be a little "crazy" if she wasn't an addict? I mean, SUM THIN's going on, right?

Catherine

Good Morning Lindsay,
Just don't use today..OK?

Fred

Doesn't that just make the world a better place?

marie

she will be the next one to overdose,she don't care about herself

Catherine

ANNIE 2
Excuse me, but I think I misunderstood you. I orginally thought that your comment about pathological need to address the naysayers was directed at me, and my near compulsion to write back to others on this site. Please excuse if you were not speaking of me, in regards to this issue. I've been "hit" before for being a blog blabber.
I care deeply for Lindsay's recovery and the tons of others that are stuck in her situation, who do not have her resouces for treatment.