Lindsay Lohan

Released from UCLA Rehab

8/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been released from the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital ... TMZ has confirmed.

0824_lindsay_ucla_leaving_BN_tmz_1
Lindsay was released after 23 days at the Hospital.  Lindsay will receive outpatient care for the foreseeable future.

We're told the doctors at UCLA were very clear with Judge Elden Fox ... they felt Lindsay should be released from the facility immediately, and the judge saw it their way.

Judge Marsha Revel had previously ordered Lindsay to spend 90 days at UCLA.
A court hearing is scheduled tomorrow, although we've learned Lindsay will not be there.

Sweetie

No 15 - Ordeal my ass

Klipper

I don't see why anybody cares. Total has been. Her career has been washed up for years.

Don't get me wrong. I'd still go down on her and probably lick her butthole but that doesn't mean I'm interested in hearing about her.

UpstateNYer

B I G M I S T A K E !!

Zra

cocaine is a hellava drug, linds...hehe

Just Me

Released right after she got another manicure with **** U on her nails. And the sad part is she is living like royality, while so many people are struggling in the USA.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Lindsay is CRAZY. She will be back in trouble before the year is over. She needs a caretaker - but not her mother or father.
She sure looks old these days. Please, no more publicity about this Nutcase!

Marilyn

This stupid doll at this time does not realize she will NOT be able to pull her stunts here in New York where she is now heading!
New York justice ain't no California.
She will be locked up at Rikers Island in no time and here they throw away the key.

Dani

I think, we all agree....she'll never make it.

ginny

LiLO,

you go woman, do it right this time stop at 4 or 5 Apple Martini's
and take a cab home. please don't drive while sipping ****!

Klipper

I'm calling it.
She'll be dead within a month.
Drug overdose or car accident... maybe some kind of unexplained cause. Something's gonna happen.

who dat

Yet one more example that if you have money to constantly harass the so called justice system, anything can be achieved. Anyone else would have had 3-6 months total.

DV

I'll bet Dina is thrilled to have her drinking buddy back!

supadupa

CONGRATULATIONS LINDSEY! You did your time, you did your rehab, now it's time to do the lines, the e, the meth, the alcohol, the...

Seriously kid, good for you, don't mess it up this time. people love you, make something outta yourself, you have the talent.

SuPaDuPa

Paul Crik

So none of you haters drink or wish you were a star? Killin It is not pushing down but pulling up.

scooter

can some one set up a system on my gps so i know when she's on the road?