Lindsay Lohan

Released from UCLA Rehab

8/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been released from the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital ... TMZ has confirmed.

0824_lindsay_ucla_leaving_BN_tmz_1
Lindsay was released after 23 days at the Hospital.  Lindsay will receive outpatient care for the foreseeable future.

We're told the doctors at UCLA were very clear with Judge Elden Fox ... they felt Lindsay should be released from the facility immediately, and the judge saw it their way.

Judge Marsha Revel had previously ordered Lindsay to spend 90 days at UCLA.
A court hearing is scheduled tomorrow, although we've learned Lindsay will not be there.

k

This was the result of TWO DUI's!!!!!!!! Now she is saying she is mad at the court. Still not taking responsibility. It is not the courts fault. The responsibility is on her shoulders for putting
people at risk while driving 2 times. She will be back in when she kills someone.

End of story.....

Catherine Malllory

#130 "She will be back in when she kills someone"
And she and her Mama will SUE the state of California for negligence and WIN....?

Macon

This is old news! Everyone has been blogging about this for hours. Why is TMZ always the last to post? No word about Martin Short's wife even on the site...sad.......lame...........and a waste of time.

Shuffle Demon

well thats great news!! Now all the back alley pharmacists are going to be lining the streets of Hollywood and the coke dealers can quit the part-time jobs they were forced to take at 7-Elven when Lindsay Lohan went into rehab....Now Dina will be dancing all night, now that her main ho is out on the stroll she no longer has to pay for her pills with freezer burned Fudgie the Whales ice cream cakes

Patty

Totally unreal...Only in California can you get this kind of treatment...MONEY TALKS....The court system in LA is so F&^ked up they let a few murderers go and now these young "celebs" get nothing....It is so sickening....Can I use them as a reference to not put me in jail if I do something????.....Lindsay was a talented actress..I am sure the excesses of Hollywood and her ******* friends (Hilton, Richie, Spears) helped her along.....Her parents are total *******s...I feel kinda sorry for her..Hope she learned something in her little stay in rehab.....Patty

Mike

I really do hope that Lindsay get's better & stays healthy. I can only imagine the hell she went through being confined to a certain amount of space when she had to do her jail time. She never should have been sent to jail. She just needed professional well qualified people helping her out of her problem. It is ultimately her choice if she wants to stop doing harmful things to herself & her career. But I can tell that she is a really good person, with alot to offer. I could never understand the logic why people insult actors, musicians & other public figures that are going through a sad & serious time in their lives, that they have to say bad & hurtful things about them. Or sometimes people actually praise actors for their drug use, if Johhny Depp smokes some pot & get's a DUI, people think that it would be funny or cool. When someone like Lindsay Lohan has a drug & drinking problem, everybody has to attack her in all directions. I honestly know that Lindsay will take care of her problem, put it behind her and concentrate at getting back to work. She already stands to make a great deal of money from her experiences in jail, at UCLA and the rehab to follow. So that is also a good thing, I live near West Hollywood, and I have met and talked with Lindsay several times at the clubs on west sunset. She is actually a very brite, intelligent person & she makes people smile when she has a conversation with them. I have met her, talked with her several times. She is a really good person, she is very nice and a pleasure to be around. Just because she has substance abuse & alcohol problem, does not qualify her as a bad person in anyway. Or some of the more bad things I have heard from people, we all have problems & we should not insult someone who is going through recovery, she needs help not hurtful comments. I wish her the absolute best & I hope that I have a chance to see her again. Take excellent care Lindsay, you have alot of people on your side, and i'm one of them.

Catherine Malllory

OK. NEXT STEP:
Let's sue everybody!

I think the Doc who wrote the Rx, "misdiagnosing" Lindsay needs to be questioned.
Since miss Lilo has been on those meds "for as long as I can remember"...well, Adderall is schedule II, which means Lindsay needed to be seen every month for her script, so this guy (allegedy)missed the call time and time again...um hum.
WAIT. We need to sue the rehab centers that admitted her years ago, why? SHe wasn't REALLY an addict right? They lied, apparently on insurance forms to get paid...um hum.
How about suing the makers of Adderall, surely they must of know this could happen...um hum????

My, my..something good may really come out of all of this, If docs are afraid they are going to be held liable for promoting and abaiding "Adderall induced psychosis" maybe they might thing TWICE about handing that crap out to just anyone who wants it.
Maybe Lindsay doesn't need to be in Rehab to keep her off the streets, sounds like she will camped out at the court house for years....?

Catherine Malllory

#137 Mike
I think the problem is that Lindsay has yet to ACKNOWLEDGE she has any problems at all. That is what disquest people.
And if Jonny Depp smokes weed, I think that's a little differnt that hijacking a car on coke and driving around like a crazy person. Maybe Lindsay is a NICE person, but that is not a free ride to endanger others and get away with being disrespectful of laws and the courts.
She may be nice at times, but shes a jackass at times too...

Shuffle Demon

OK. NEXT STEP:
Let's sue everybody!

Posted at 11:28 PM on Aug 24, 2010 by Catherine Malllory
-----------------------------------------------------

LOL... hey Catherine..I see your back...good to see...I am withn you there, I don;t think there was any mis-diagnosis... If you walk into a doctor;s office and you claim you have the symptoms of ADD they just throw a presciption at you, she isn't stupid that why she went doctor shopping and got a whack of different prescriptions for what she needed...addicts know the drugs to get legally to help when they can't have their illegal ones...I have never heard of a dentist giving Diladud to someone after having their wisdom teeth pulled...that ought to be investigated, I think we will all see if Lindsay has a problem or not in the next while...if she starts doing her clunning and partying constantly I think that pretty much says it all... I am not saying if she goes out once in awhile... but if she repeats the same pattern all she will do is confirm most of the public and those in her profession that she is still an addict, she actually has the chance now to show the studio's and people in film that she took the lesson to heart and get back in the game ... But if she blows it I think she will go right back to being too risk to have in a worthwhile movie project and that insureing her is still to risky....But I guess time will tell...I doubt she will be able to do it.. but time will tell

Robbie74

Good! I am glad someone had the temerity to overrule another activist judge. Always said people WANT and/or NEED Lindsay to be sicker than she really is/was. I love it!

Catherine Malllory

Oh, and misdiagnosed? I wouldn't be too quick to go that route. It's too easy to meet the criteria for ADD.
Doctor, she won't sit still...
Doctor, she is impulsive...
Doctor, her grades aren't what they should be.
Plenty of "normal" kids can (and are) classified as ADA...in olden days, we just called it, BORED!!

annie2

Time will tell. I hope the best for her because I do believe she is still talented and could still have a career ahead of her. The incident with the coke/carjacking was in 2007 wasn't it? It's been 3 years, she has now done her jail time and a decent amount of rehab (I would have kept her a full month but whatever, I am not a mental health professional). Time for everyone to let it go and see what happens from THIS point on. Robert Downey, Jr has had a free pass for years from the public and he had worse transgressions (or at the very least PARALLEL transgressions) as Lindsay and he has overcome. It would be nice to give this girl a few months to see what will pass...

rebz

yey im so happy she got out i hope she gets her life back in track

Catherine Malllory

#148 Annie2

"it would be nice to give this girl a few months to see what will pass"

Wouldn't really come as a SHOCKER, now would it?

annie2

151 Catherine Malloy:

"I think a lot of people are worried it is LINDSAY that is going to pass in a few months."

Yes, some people are worried that might happen. Why WOULD it come as a shocker, though?? This is a snarky website where we all like to play armchair psychologist. YOU happen to think she is going to die outright and I say "I don't think so and, yes, give her a chance". Other than the narcissistic late night partying and (what appeared to me to be boozing vs actual narcotic drugs, as evidenced by her falling-into-the-cactus episode) I have seen nothing to suggest she is going to keel over at a moments notice like you seem to think. Again, we are on here playing like we are specialists on her life just throwing in our 2 cents. Your opinion is no more valid than mine. I like to think the specialists at UCLA of all places prooobably know what they are doing as opposed to you or me.

When I say give her a chance, I mean literally of course but at this point we have NO CHOICE. She has officially paid her debt to society whether people believe she spent enough of time or not is of no consequence now. People need to get over it. She is out now and only time will tell as to whether people will get their wish and she dies or not. Relax!