Octomom:

I Was Born to Dance

8/26/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Nadya Suleman may have been a stranger to the rhythm method in the past, but now she's embracing it for a shot at "Dancing with the Stars​."

Octomom Nadya Suleman Dancing With the Stars

Octomom's legal eagle, Jeff Czech, tells TMZ, "Nadya is in top physical shape.  She has been working out for months.  She has had a strong interest in dance and 'Dancing with the Stars' is one of the few shows that she takes time to watch."

Czech adds, "She'd love to do it."

Our spies at "Dancing" tell us Nadya is not on their short list.  We're thinkin' she should be ... because at the very least she's got a built-in audience at home.

MD

I agree with many others. This woman is not a "Star" How does a mom with 14 kids (or however many it is!) stay in top physical shape?? I have 2 and its a struggle to find time to work out! Her 15 minutes of fame ended long ago. Don't bring it back. Enough of this media whore!

Kimba10

She NEVER used frozen - only fresh. And the ones she had implanted for the tups were fresh - not storage embryos. THIS WAS NO MISTAKE!

Posted at 7:32 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Alvin

Alvin we've been through this on ROL. The fact that it's all water under the bridge and the kids are here now. I'm just going to say this; there's two sides to every story. We heard one side and we heard Nadya. Since no crime has been committed where Nadya is concern. Nothing has been legally proven beyond a reasonable doubt, I'm more likely to believe Nadya then the garbage that's been spread by the media's and tabloids about her to sell papers and up their ratings.

Like now, where is it written that Nadya herself, personally said she wanted to do DWTS? Or that her book is finished and couldn't find a publisher to print and sell it? All been said by third party... Bunch of hesay-shesay. ROL said Nadya attorney said this and that, not Nadya. Let's wait until we hear these words out of Nadya mouth, shall we?

Kim

If she does end up doing the show, who's going to take care of her 14 kids while she's training and dancing many hours a day? Oh I know....she'll just pass them off to nannies cause that's great parenting!!!

Kimba10

Posted at 8:24 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Kim

Kim, just about every adult on DWTS have kids. Who watches their kids while they're training and dancing? And didn't Kate Gosselin hired nannies to look after her kids while she was in California DWTS? Just saying...

I don't know how true all this Nadya "Supposedly" DWTS thing is; but I wish her the best of luck and hope she last longer then most. :)

selina

she needs to focus on her 14 KIDS.AND STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING SHE'S NOT,AND SHE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP ASAP!!!

Tired of toxomom

LOL- I KNEW Kimba couldn't say "just one thing". She's mentally incapable of it!

Fresh not frozen embryos is not "water under the bridge". It goes to the very heart of whether her story is credible or not. It strikes as to whether she intentionally set out to create HOM's for financial gain. Here or not, it does matter.

"As for TLC-- if wasn't for TLC, those parents would make it. As none of them work and all are stay at home parents with their large brood putting them to work for them..."- Kimba

Once again, Kimba/MsSarcia- Jon and Kate both worked during the first few seasons of their show. The Duggars own several businesses and rental properties. Jim Bob is also a former State Senator. Even the brand new family TLC is running with consists of a two parent family where the father is gainfully employed as a maintenance worker. The Masches both have jobs. As do the new couple being featured on the quint show. See a trend here? All families working to support their broods.

As for "hearing" anything out of Gonad's overly inflated mouth- her attorney is her paid "spokesman". He's the one who does all of her press releases and begging. Why? Cause that's what he is PAID to do.

What kind of job can she get to support them all? Let's see- she could finish off her degree like she spewed on the Dr Phil show (though no reasonable psychologist would ever agree to precept her, let alone hire her.) She's got a BS in child development- she could become a teacher (LOL!). She could get a nursing degree, go back to work as a psych tech, or stand on the street corner for all I care. The point is, there ARE jobs available, she'd just have to downscale her expectations. No one in the media owes her any opportunities and the paying public has spoken quite clearly on the fact that they DON'T want her. Heck, even the Game Show network turned her down for the host of the aptly titled "Baggage" show.

Oh, one last thing Kimba/sarcia...Kate practiced dancing while her kids were in school. Unless Gonads is going to put all 8 kids in pre-school at the ripe old age of 18 months, she would be absent from them far longer each week than Kate Gosselin was flying back and forth between coasts. Though that's not necessarily a bad thing for Gonad's kids. At least someone responsible would be watching them.

Alvin

Kimba,

I'd rather see Nutso on welfare and staying home taking care of those kids than on TV. Wasn't it she that said, "Money is only paper?"; "I'd stop my life for those kids"; "I'll be there for those kids"? I'm saying she NEEDS to be there for those kids and not out galavanting around town trying to be a "wannabe". She's the one that choose to have them, she's the one who made those statements, she's the one who PLANNED this. Let her deal with it without being in the media. No one wants to watch.

Vic

MsSarcia um, Kimba10..lol...No crime was committed? LOL..You mean BESIDES welfare & disability fraud? And, IMO..child neglect & endangerment! Isn't it enough that you've devoted an entire youtube channel to her..you spend 24/7 trolling the web to defend her & bash that GORGEOUS Kate & those sweet Duggars. You poor, poor thing. I'd love to hear what Nausea would say about you..oh, she might sing HISSSSTRRIII-ONNNICC! (OH CRAP I just threw up in my mouth just a little bit)lol
Are you actually cool with the fact that A YEAR & 1/2 LATER, She has STILL not gotten that poor baby's cleft lip repaired? Do you know how much he suffers? Well, let me inform you! While she's working out, dancing, getting Botox, mani/pedi's, more eye & suck LIP enhancements...that baby is home screaming in pain with another EAR INFECTION!!! He's probably had so many that his hearing is permanetly damaged! Can you imagine how much trouble that little fella has eating? He'll ajust, true, & then if her royal weirdness EVER does fix it..he'll have to figure out how to eat properly!!! Imagine trying to eat after the dentist has numbed part of your mouth! Lie after lie she's told..I could go on...You call us HATERS for caring about those poor pathetic kids who get fed like hogs & bathed like puppies? What in the world would we call someone like you who devotes their life to defending this MONSTER?

vareader

She is not a star even Kate was more of a "star" than Nadya please DWTS keep it to just having Kate as the worst you have ever had

PicklesLaRue

@Posted at 7:45 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Kimba10'Nadya once said; "She can make more money in the media then she can working a 9-5 in one month""

How convenient that a narcissistic fame whore ended up with so many kids that she can claim not be able to work a "regular job" and MUST become a media star instead. Oh, wait...that was the plan, afterall.

My dear, dear Kimba, fame and celebrity are not realistic financial fallback positions for an evil plan gone awry. I don't care how many balloon boys and octonuts crawl out of the woodwork and try to make it so. And, lucrative television shows are not a right of the needy, either.

At this point, I don't object to her going on welfare because SHE wouldn't be able to profit from it. Welfare will provide the basics/necessities for her children - but it won't cover those ridiculous eyelashes. Receiving welfare would mean that she would have lower her standard of living and stay at home 24/7 with all 14 of those kids. In fact, I think that's an appropriate punishment for her without also punishing the children. They'll have a roof over their heads, food in their stomachs and clothes on their back. But she will have to give up the luxuries and actually do the work of raising and supervising the children she brought into the world.

Yes. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Nadya Suleman on welfare in a Section 8 unit somewhere in Riverside.

Kimba10

"I KNEW Kimba couldn't say "just one thing". She's mentally incapable of it!" ----And the same goes for you Toxomom.

It goes to say; it doesn't matter what many say about Nadya using fresh or frozen embryos anymore. Yes, water under the bridge! Kids are here now and they're all well taking care of, healthy and have family, friends and a mother who loves and cares for them. I don't see a problem.

"Once again, Jon and Kate both worked during the first few seasons of their show." ----Um so did Nadya, remember she worked at a mental institution? And if I'm correct, as soon as the money started rolling in from TLC Jon and Kate both quit their jobs to become stay at home unemployed parents putting their kids to work and exploiting every aspects of their lives on television. And keep in mind that they lived in a three bedroom small home before moving into their mansion.

"The Duggars own several businesses and rental properties. Jim Bob is also a former State Senator." ----To which Jim Bob sold his ONE commercial property to break ground for their new home. And yet the Duggars all once lived in a two bedroom tiny box with one bathroom, 15 people for years until TLC came along and help them. And now both parents, Michelle and Jim Bob are unemployed and selling their kids to TLC, also exploiting and putting their kids to work for them. Its how they're able to afford their free built and remodel mansion. But you don't see a problem with that, only with Nadya. Never mind the fact the Gosselin and Duggar both use Nannies and were giving free charity's things too.

"Even the brand new family TLC is running with consists of a two parent family where the father is gainfully employed as a maintenance worker." ----Well I don't know much about that family, but they must NOT be doing to well or bringing in enough income if they are allowing their children to be exploited and sold to TLC for money. TLC ratings with the cake boss having a child rapist, Kate plus 8 and Duggars and say yes to the dress at an all time low in ratings. It’s seemed logical that they would bring in Latino, wouldn't surprise me if they finally call upon the Chukwu family too help get their ratings up again.

"The Masches both have jobs." ----And they have both stated in interview that they don't know how they would have done it; if wasn't for their friends, family and reality TV show to bring in the extra cash to raise their kids. Keep in mind that neither of these large families you mention gave up their kids for adoption or killed any of the embryos growing in them when they were pregnant and found out they were carrying large number of babies. Yet people expected Nadya to kill hers. Please... The reason why these large families have a reality TV show is because they can't support any of their kids with only a 9-5 and I’m sure most if not all-- probably have college degrees they’re not using either. If they have any at all, that is. I know Jim Bob and Michelle don’t. Kate and Jon Gosselin both have degrees and they’re not using theirs, now are they?

So now you are attempting to tell me you know what goes on between Nadya and her attorney? Right... UGH!

"What kind of job can she get to support them all? Let's see- she could finish off her degree like she spewed on the Dr Phil show (though no reasonable psychologist would ever agree to precept her, let alone hire her.)" ----Now why would she go back and finished when you, yourself just admitted no one would hire her as a psychologist? UGH!

"She could get a nursing degree, go back to work as a psych tech," ----Which she had tried to do in getting back her old job and was denied.

"or stand on the street corner for all I care. The point is, there ARE jobs available," ----Then why not tell or feel the same about all the reality TV parents with large brood selling and exploiting their kids on TV? You’re bragging about what they HAD but don’t have now. Because none of them are employed, they are making their living off their kids, off the entertainment industry and the media/tabloid spot lights. Something Nadya isn't doing... Sounds like double standards you got there, to me.

"Heck, even the Game Show network turned her down for the host of the aptly titled "Baggage" show." ----Many people apply and had been turned down from various employments in the entertainment industry, not just Nadya. There are stage shows; movies that celebrity's and people who just starting out that get turned down. It happens, even in “Regular” jobs.

"Oh, one last thing Kate practiced dancing while her kids were in school." ----Yet she went all the way to the west coast to also not only practice but dance on DWTS and visiting the View and other TV talk shows. So save the excuses. To the rest of your garage spewed, not worth responding to. Because the fact of the matter is; just as Kate and other DWTS guest had nannies and family members looking after their kids and flying back and forth, I’m sure Nadya can do the same. Deal with it! Sounds to me you are insanely jealous of Nadya Suleman. Just saying...

Alvin

Posted at 8:46 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Tired of toxomom

BRAVO!!!

Kimba10

Posted at 8:51 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Alvin

Alvin

I just bet you would love to see her back on food stamps and SSI again. It would just make your day and prove you haters right about her, huh? That's what I like most about Nadya Suleman. She never give the HATERS what they want. LOL She's get knocked down so many times but just keep getting right back up and fighting the good fight, FOR HER KIDS! In fact, everything she does in the public eyes is for her kids. You would know that if you didn't hate her so much for no reason. She is dealing with it, her way, not yours.

If you don't care and don't want to watch her. Fine, then don't! Why are you here? Going back and forth from ROL to TMZ posting about her. lol Nadya keep her critic interested in her, anything she does you haters will watch and comment. I say if Nadya wants to do DWTS and they let her. She should go for it... if she stinks, they will get rid of her, same as they done to Kate Gosselin and every other DWTS dancers who failed. Stop hating! lol

Alvin

Posted at 9:48 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Kimba10

----------------------

Hey Scary, what happened to your ghetto language from ROL? Wow, what a poser!

Anyway, what's the problem with notamama going back on welfare and taking care of those kids? Huh? That way she wouldn't be away from the kids (like she said "she'd be there for them") and she wouldn't be "exploiting" the kids in a TV show. It's a win-win situation! We'd ALL be happy and we wouldn't have to look at her fugly face!

Kimba10

Posted at 9:36 AM on Aug 27, 2010 by Vic

Vic, I'm sorry. Was Nadya ever found guilty of committing a crime? Was she ever arrested and thrown in jail or even charged with committing a crime and found guilty of it? I don't think so... Nadya Suleman committed no crimes and isn't guilty of anything but providing, loving and caring for her kids. Now if you have evidence to prove otherwise, feel free in doing so. Why are you stalking me? Yes, I said a few words and uploaded a few video on Nadya behalf, but if you look closely my channel on You tube is dedicated to Michael Jackson, not Nadya Suleman. And to add to that, what I do with my channel is my business. If you had a life of your own, you wouldn't have to worry about mine, vic. Just saying... You're so filled with hate, hositlity and bitterness. I feel sorry for you and people like you. You have no soul!

Nadya never denied her kids food and water. Never whip them in public, never exploited or sold her kids. I say that makes her a better mommy then Kate Gosselin. What shall I call you for running around tabloids idolizing Kate Gosselin?