Octomom:

I Was Born to Dance

8/26/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Nadya Suleman may have been a stranger to the rhythm method in the past, but now she's embracing it for a shot at "Dancing with the Stars​."

Octomom Nadya Suleman Dancing With the Stars

Octomom's legal eagle, Jeff Czech, tells TMZ, "Nadya is in top physical shape.  She has been working out for months.  She has had a strong interest in dance and 'Dancing with the Stars' is one of the few shows that she takes time to watch."

Czech adds, "She'd love to do it."

Our spies at "Dancing" tell us Nadya is not on their short list.  We're thinkin' she should be ... because at the very least she's got a built-in audience at home.

timid

Long term therapy, yes. DWTS - no.

To Poster Tiffany - now that's funny! "Her uterus will probably fall out on the floor"...LOL!

reallyirked

How would she possibly have the time. I would vote for her so those kids could get paid even if she was bad but seriously 6 hours a day or so they put in to dancing. These kids are babies not like Kate's. Very sad. But if she is in no matter how bad she is I will vote to give her some money!!

Guest

I agree with #3! Octomom need to stay at home and take care of her kids. She already had enough fame, before and after she gave birth. Kate had her opportunity, and what happened?! She got booted off. So, Octomom should not even waste her time.

Blair

So which star is she slated to dance with?

Melissa

I completely understand why everyone feels this way about her, but do you people ever really use your brains when commenting about these children. How in the world are they going to make it in this world if their mother (the only person they have) cannot make some kind of income. You people make comments saying horrible things should happen to this woman. I can't understand how everyone dismissed the fact that she gave birth to 8 healthy children at one time. Other mothers of multiple births have been glorified for this. It is afterall a miracle. Give her a break. She can't take it back. I myself would much rather see her earning some money for her children than watch The trash Jersey Shore boy or Bristol Palin for gods sakes. Get real people.

kelroy

Oh really? Which star will she be dancing with?

Jackie.M

this b*t*h needs to stay home with her kids, neva mind dancing with anyone, plus she looks like a rez rat from paulband....lmao

Lola

That show is starting to get on my nerves. Since when is she a star? They should change the name from Dancing with the Stars to Dancing with the I'll do Anything to get 5 minutes of fame.

me

I can't stand her either, but I like the idea of her earning her own money instead of me and everyone else paying for her. I wish she had skills beyond media-hooring and giving birth, but apparently she doesn't. Give her the job, let her collect her own paycheck, I don't have to watch the show.

MikeDub

too bad she is not a star...she should try americas got talent, or SYTYCD!

Tasha

Take care of all your kids you CHOSE to have!

bill

Get that crap off my TV

JMJ

Give me a break, why don't they just cancel the show if they are getting so hard up.

SayWhat

Hell no I wont watch. Stay home an take care of your kids!

carol

Not DWTS - she's not a star. Neither was Kate Gosselin. That was painful to watch with Kate on it. I shut it off. Now the show WIPEOUT would be good for Octomom - win money to make it through the water obstacles.