Paris:

Knife-Wielding Man

Tried to Enter My Home

8/24/2010 11:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops arrived at Paris Hilton's L.A. area home this morning after she claims a man packing "2 big knifes" tried to break into her house ... this according to Paris' Twitter page.

0824_paris_hilton_EXD_tmz_twitpic
Moments ago, Hilton posted this photo of cops at her home -- and included the following message: "So Scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes [sic]. Cops are here arresting him."

Law enforcement confirms that a man in his 40s was arrested at Hilton's home around 6:30 AM. He was hauled off to a local jail.

Paris told police the man was banging on the windows of the home -- but never actually entered the place.

Sources close to Paris tell us Hilton saw the man on her security cameras ... and called police instantly. Paris was told the man was considered "armed and dangerous" -- and that she was "lucky" the guy didn't get inside.

We're told Paris didn't know the man -- and it's unclear if the guy targeted her or if it was a random incident.

george clooney

I am not surprised but I am disappointed that so many of you are that hateful you would wish something as horrible as an intruder with knives with intent to harm against Paris. I for one have done my share of attacking her life style; for a long time now and that of Lohan's, as you have noticed. BUT to wish harm to either by the hands of this lunatic or any other lunatic, is something I would not wish on anyone. You people need to look inward and ask yourself if you have any faults that someone else would wish harm on you.

george clooney

I am not surprised but I am disappointed that so many of you are that hateful you would wish something as horrible as an intruder with knives with intent to harm again Paris. I for one have done my share of attacking her life style; for a long time now and that of Lohan's, as you have noticed. BUT to wish harm to either by the hands of this lunatic or any other lunatic, is something I would not wish on anyone. You people need to look inward and ask yourself if you have any faults that someone else would wish harm on you.

Zorch

Paris went to a private school, but didn't graduate.
She reportedly received a GED some time later.

Jacqueline13

Ever since portraying Marilyn Monroe at her party, her spelling skills have gone way down hill. Her common sense as well, considering being a publicity "person", one might have a better security situation going on at home.

Ballsy

This is just a cry for attention. They should arrest her for making a false report.

Idiot!

It was some random guy parasite charged $5 to give him head, in some dark dirty back alleyway. She did such a terrible job that he wanted his $5 back...

Throwback kid

Why are people surprised that Paris used knifes instead of knives? Remember Paris is a high school dropout with a GED. She has no education, all she really knows is shopping and partying.

@jay_spells on twitter

He wanteed his money back for renting Hottie and the Nottie.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 8:49 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by george clooney
People say stuff on here that they would never say in real life.Im not so sure that they all mean it.Mostly its people having a bad day letting off steam.

Jacqueline13

46 MT

I agree. Some of it is just for humor. Nobody wants to read about people in the news that are murdered by some sicko. Well,
except one....OX-Bag.

Jen

Why are all you people so incredibly mean? Would you post the same nasty comments if she would have been killed? Probably...
If someone in your family had this happen to them you would be devastated, but since it's Paris (I'm not even a fan) you wish she would have been killed?!? This world is a scary, evil place.

Belladonna

DAMN! He was so close to saving us all from ever hearing from her again!

marie

Well i am happy shes safe,Hope she gets some BIG mean dogs to guard her yard.

Mike Powell

Why do they have President Obama handcuffed?

CHICKENMAN

My idvice chicky...sleep with a flare gun under your bed...works well specially for long distance shots..hahahhah like from your upstairs window....light up the night and any unexpected guests...
plus you wont go to jail for murder..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments