'Sons Of Anarchy' Star

Arrested for Assaulting Cop

8/25/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... "Sons of Anarchy" star Mark Heidrich -- aka Mark Boone Junior -- was arrested in Glendale, CA earlier today for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

0824_mark_boone_jr_Getty_EX
Law enforcement sources tell us Heidrich was originally pulled over for a traffic violation ... and during the stop ... he went after the cop.

We're told additional officers were called to the scene ... and Heidrich was taken into custody for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest.

UPDATE: Mark has been released from custody after posting $20,000 bail.

BRIAN

I see ex atf agent jay dobyns riding around on his bike around gates pass road west / speedway blvd of Tucson Arizona and around Tucson Arizona. he sees me and my HELLS ANGELS COLORS and he takes off pretty fast like a scalded scared ***** cat.

Greg

Brian,

You are one unfunny pathetic illiterate MF. As a fellow LEO, and I'm not stupid enough to reveal where I work, I personally know Jay and that he duped, most likely, HA's you know into patching him in. Even though the HA's are also a bunch of worthless dumb MF's, I doubt they'd scrape far enough into the bottom of the barrel to bring you into their sisterhood. Yes Jay still has the full patch vest bestowed upon him as a trophy of taking you fools down. However, for someone such as yourself, who I know does nothing positive for society, I can see how you'd consider someone like Jay, who was a top operative as an undercover agent, a bottom feeder. Your anarchist views and feelings toward anything good and just is evident. I suppose your pathetic existence, outlook on life, and need to associate with a criminal element like the HA's is probably due to being molested as a child. Seems to be the common theme for all people like yourself who are hang arounds or members of an OMG. None of you can cope with life like a normal human being. Your very low self esteem, and multiple failures in life, make you have the need to feel accepted by a group, and can not function on your own. Unfortunately the gang mentality/life is the only place you can find that because you re all the same.

This is my last post on this because I have no more time to waste on this dealing with someone who needs to be 6 feet under. I'd like to see more action of you OMG's taking yourselves out like that Mongol from a Stockton did with the SF HA Prez a few years back, pure awesomeness, 2 s bags removed from the free society.

I'm looking forward to the not too far future when myself, or more of my LEO brothers take you guys out in bulk fashion like the Mongols were taken out in So Cal.

BRIAN

Greg dont forget about your other gangland tv atf agent hero billy queen. he infiltrated the evil mongols mc and really did become a mongols member. but sadly jay dobyns did not become a Hells Angels member. just because you get your picture took with sonny barger or sonny pats you on your back dont mean your a member. lots of people have pictures of sonny and themselves. dont forget to go out and buy the sonny barger book. his new book is called LETS RIDE. he will be in New Rochelle New York Saturday the 28th of august selling and singing his new book CALLED LETS RIDE.

BRIAN

your not really Greg. your really mike yevtuck from south amboy new jersey. I AM A HELLS ANGELS MEMBER. i could care less about what you have to say. you like a parrot that repeats things. you have no life. you are not a leo. your a cry baby.

BRIAN

THE HELLS ANGEL, MONGOLS , PAGANS , OUTLAWS , BANDIDOS ,WARLOCKS AND SOS SONS OF SILENCE ARE ALL BIGGER NOW THAN BEFORE BILLY QUEEN OR JAY DOBYNS OR ANY ATF AGENT WENT AFTER THEM. ITS REAL SIMPLE MIKE. WE WIN, you lose.

BRIAN

the Hells Angels skull valley Arizona charter that jay dobyns went after are still alive and well. they just had a shoot out with members of the Vagos MC in chino valley Arizona last Saturday. more proof that jay dobyns was a failure. he didnt make any HAs go away.we are still alive and well.

BRIAN

Greg or Mike your a lonely paranoid wanna bee poser cop. real professional cops or ex cops dont write on these things and rn their mouths like you do and nobody asked you where you worked. as for jay dobyns. he and his ATF goons busted me and my HA brothers. we all were in jail 3 days. then a few months later the charges were dropped against us. i never been back to jail since that time. score, jay dobyns 0 Hells Angels 81

Greg

Brian,

Sorry to be the one to inform you, but you need to snap out of it little girl. Jay Dobyns, and the ATF, have made you, and all AZ HA's, their little BIATCHES.

Please, I and all fellow LEO's encourage you, and any real OMG' to continue your senseless war against each other, and do society that favor of eliminating yourselves without us having to spend tax dollars to do the same. The only thing I hate about that is not getting the joy of sticking my .45 up your Azzzzz, or down your throat andvwatch you cry like the little BIATCHES we all know you really are.

Greg

Brian,

Oh darn you got me. How did you ever figure out this was Mike from NJ.. Sorry, I thought I could really just clown you for a bit brother........ Ya right you stupid MF.

Boy you sure have some weak Azzzzzzzzzzz ability to figure things out. I bet you are a fine example of a hang around trying to prove your value to some HA you wantvto impress by providing some inaccurate intel. Nice job BRO!

Jay Dobyns 81, HA's 0

I bet not one of you has an IQ above 50. Get back to cleaning out those septic tanks. We need more like you to fill those jobs that require no brains or skill. Oh wait, I actually thought for a minute that you might actually hold a job. I now remember that you are only brave enough to victimize the weak and extort from them for a living

BRIAN

Greg im easy to find. if your the big Leo you say you are stop by and meet me in person. im easily found at 147 west mojave st in phoenix Arizona at the HELLS ANGELS clubhouse. i live in the house to the right or south of the clubhouse. stop by and shoot me try to bust me or do what ever it is you Leos do. im pretty sure you wont be stopping by ever. your a coward. your got my address so now what is your excuse?

BRIAN

hey Greg or mike if its easier for you stop by the HA clubhouse in new york city. you know our address there to. 77 east 3rd st. ask for butch,brendan,bart,steve. whats your excuse this time? wheel chair broke? no food stamps to cash in for subway or bus fare?

Greg

Brian,

You just proved my point so eloquently. It's always a pack mentality with you losers. Ohhh come get me at the Clubhouse. You guys never have the balls to stand on your own two feet and do anything by yourself. I guess that because not one of you have any balls to begin with.

One on one that Mongol who killed your SF Prez proved you are a bunch of pusayyyyys.

I don't see you guys doing anything stupid in Maricopa County because you know Sheriff Joe would own you.

Greg

Brian,

You are a fine example of why someone like Chuck Zito has disassociated himself with you guys. Even he saw the light and knew when to get out as he saw the future and wasn't pleased on how the HA's were lowering their standards to keep their numbers up.

BRIAN

you say you are a Leo. but you encourage murder like in Frisco and think it is funny? i knew you were not a cop. cops dont think like that. cops hate all murders even those against us. i will meet you anywhere anytime anyplace alone. you name the city place and time. go ahead and cop out. i know you will. where and when Greg mike?

BRIAN

chuck zito quit the angels because he wanted to pursue his acting career. he has offered to meet you in person on the howard stern show but you keep copping out. chuck zito now has a radio show on sirus radio. he has moved up in the world but you are still hiding out in a dark room in jersey.