'Sons Of Anarchy' Star

Arrested for Assaulting Cop

8/25/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... "Sons of Anarchy" star Mark Heidrich -- aka Mark Boone Junior -- was arrested in Glendale, CA earlier today for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

0824_mark_boone_jr_Getty_EX
Law enforcement sources tell us Heidrich was originally pulled over for a traffic violation ... and during the stop ... he went after the cop.

We're told additional officers were called to the scene ... and Heidrich was taken into custody for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest.

UPDATE: Mark has been released from custody after posting $20,000 bail.

BRIAN

guys as big as you are over compensating for having a small **** or penis.

BRIAN

i think there are 2 brians on here.

BRIAN

Greg just be a man and walk up to me Hells Angels Brian from Arizona and say hi. dont be such an *******. man up dude! me and my brothers are not gonna do anything to you. if we did something to mess up sonnys book signing we would be in big trouble. we do have respect for ourselves and sonny and we have more discipline than anybody on earth. cops or ex cops or military. we are not as bad as your read. try getting to know me. im just a regular guy like you. im an retired USMC Vietnam 67 to 73.

Greg

Brian,

You almost got me there. You almost had a good point for a minute. I am a Christian, and a very devoted one. Yes I do ministry work and help the needy. However, yours is a special cir***stance that not even my religious beliefs and practices will cause me to set aside the decent morals, standards, and values that I live by daily. I can only help those that want to be helped. Given the company you've decided to surround yourself with, I wouldn't even waste my time. You wear a patch that expresses disrespect and hatred toward God. Why would anyone in their right mind wear something that proclaims them to be an Angel of Hell? You have got to be willing to help yourself first like the great Otto Friedli did. If you know anything about the HA's then you'll know who Otto Friedli is and what he did. Use Otto as a role model of what the right thing is to do

Jaybird

Greg

Brian,

You know what, you are right. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and introduce myself to you at the signing. I think I am really starting to like you, and think I misjudged you from the outset. However, I'll make sure I too am well protected when I show up. Who knows, you might not even know who I am. Have you ever heard of a friend of mine named Richard Marcinko?

BRIAN

Greg, jaybird or who ever you are now GOD OR JESUS is all the protection you need. if you are a true christian you already know that. bring your faith and your bible with you. after all your bible is suppose to be your sword as a christian and it will protect your from evil. we have lots of christian biker friends and they are not afraid to be around us. Tribe of Judah mc sons of god MC, christian motorcycle association mc are all friends of ours. i think they are quietly trying to teach us something. but doing it the way your doing it your angry hateful hostile way displeases god. your suppose to love your brothers and sisters in this world and help show them the way to the light. love the sinner not the sin. as for ex HA Otto Friedli who started us way back when i know he was a christian before he died a few years back.

BRIAN

i know who Richard is and i also knew Barry Barry Mayson to before he died a while back. a good old boy from Dixie. south carolina.

GNT

Jesus Christ!
Whom, I am a faithful follower.
I hope to God that you real bikers can discern between the two
Greg, and Gregg in Turlock(GNT) If anyone has anything to say to me please address me as Okie.

Greg, if that is your real name? Your a full blown idiot! These men don't F**K around and I am confident that karma will catch up to you! Alot of bikers are Vets that your society look down on. Even called them baby killers.
The High society (Educated)accepts the gay rights, Please leave me out of that. I live in the real world where I use to play in the Barrios some the best Coast to Coast when I was addicted to the needle and spoon.
Thank you God, I have 22 years clean this march.

To set the record straight the NARC I spoke of in OK. was assciated with the Mongols in the Tulsa area.
If given the choice, I'd hang with Real Bikers than any cop!

Sonny Barger has my respect because I think if it wasn't for Sonny. Hunter S. Thompson (The Gonzo Writer)would have been killed. I am a big Fan of the Great Gonzo alive or dead.
Along time ago as petty as it was I ripped the HA'S for about five hundred $ on a dope deal. Just to take a shot at them for the beating they gave Hunter, That was along time ago and Karma took it's appropiate course as it always does.

I can't remember Rachel,Leigh or JT Flanagan your right!
No need for a pissin match! I'm pissed out.
once again I call for the subject at hand the arrest of a Great Actor and he is innocent untill proven guilty. But the cards are stacked against him cause the cops will lie, cheat,and falsify evidense to convict!
I am not advertizing for Flex your rights . com, but since I learned thier M.O.
I have had such a good time telling the cops to go F**k themselfs (not what the F.Y.R.com)Teaches.
I have no reason to be scared of the cops because I'm clean now.
Don't take my method of dealing with the cops, cause I now carry the stigma as being Hostile towards authority.

This will be my last post unless someone wants to carry on an intelligent exchange, Remember to adress me as Okie.

To Greg or whoever you are? If you keep this nonsense up please leave a real address of who will taking care of your affairs so I can send a flower to your wake, you are really not acting like an educated person.

Gregg in Turlock, otherwise----Okie
Peace to all!

GNT

Brian
"im on drugs Greg. come bust me and take me to rehab brother and teach me a lesson! a real ex cop would help me out of a life of sin and debauchery if he were an real ex leo. leos are Christians. Christians help others. help me Greg."

If this true and you really want help, get in touch with me. I will help if I can.

I am also involved with helping returning Vets who have a possibility of suicidal thoughts! It's a shame that the Govt. won't help these people who given so much!
If anyone knows of anyone that needs help, Please contact me.

I am a proud father of a USAF Predator drone crew member. I am willing to do what ever it takes to keep a young person from sticking a gun in their mouth and pulling the trigger.

Okie............Peace to all!

The Truth

BRIAN

I remember an older HA from years ago in the Frisco Oakland bay area named okie. is that you okie? same guy? and old pal of Ralph Bargers ,Skip,Tiny,Tramp, Magoo,Johnny Angel etc in the 1960...s?

BRIAN

hey Okie how can i find you? you got an e mail or address? im found most Friday and Saturday nights around or after 9pm with Sonny and the 81 cave creek crew at the Steele Horse saloon at 19th ave and bell road in north phoenix Arizona. we will be in New Rochelle NY this weekend but be home next week. our new clubhouse address is 21448 n 24th ave Phoenix Arizona. thats off of rose garden lane and I-17 freeway. get in touch with us.

BRIAN

OKIE i am not a young person. im 68 years old. im ex USMC Vietnam.

Greg

I'll get at ya Brian

Oakie

JT Flanagan

#123 " @ Jt I am a friend of Zito, he has many brothers who would do anything for him even lay my life on the line for him as he would for me for many of us, he is the man and when Sutter blogs trash at Zito he talks to are whole brotherhood one for all and all for one, he has no idea how many people he insults and dis-respects,when he does this, we would all love to talk to him in person not behind a blog, he will run into one of us and we will talk to him up close and personal and express to him how much it hurts us to dog are brother Chuck if not now later we have all the time in the world and a long memory."

Oh so you are connected to him. That is why you look all over the internet to find anything about Sutter, then you spew your trash. And you still don't put your given name on your posts. Scared to do this are you? Some big tough guy you are. (rolls eyes)

Zito is nothing in my book, as I have never heard of him until he pops up and says that he had the original idea for SOA. That is a load of crap. It took Zito 2 + years to make his complaint known? What he has is a load of ****e to be honest. Zito, if he really did have the idea first, couldn't get anyone to even listen to him about it. I bet he didn't have a written treatment for it either. It is all sour grapes, since he couldn't get it off the ground, and Sutter could.

I believe wholeheartedly that Zito will lose his case. Thousands of ideas are pitched to network suits every year, and a majority don't make it out of the boardroom. There are people out there who have ideas.. and others may have the same idea. Zito is having sour grapes because his idea didn't pan out, but Sutter's did.