« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden P's Boyfriend

Gets Ripped for Her B-Day

8/25/2010 4:01 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While Hayden Panettiere was gettin' her groove on at her 21st birthday party in Michigan, her 6'6" buff heavyweight boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko was gettin' his train on in Germany.

0824-wladimir-credit
Despite his towering size, Wladimir and Hayden seem perfectly matched.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mary

He is going to crush his next opponent:)

Steven

Kick ass Wlad. You will destroy your next victim.

dan rafeal espn boxing

For those of you who don't know, he is the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. He's not just a heavyweight boxer.

mrspatrickcampbell

That is one scorchin' HOT HoMO!!!!

Chris

I wonder why she can't find a guy close to her own age? I think there might be something linked to her childhood.

Steelers suck

He may be ripped but damn! is he butt ugly! The only way I could be with him would be with a bag over his face!

Vegas Wrestling

I noticed it was a very nice and cute article about Klitschko, who between him and his brother hold most of boxing heavyweight Championships...

Amazing what the thought of someone who can kill with his bare hands can do for reporting here...lol

Like It Is

**** him! She is so smoking hot! I would have been in Hay....., ooops! I would have been in Michigan with Hayden! He must be a goof not to have been celebrating with her! I'll bet somebody was happy to play the slip 'n slide with Hayden on her birthday.

Stupid People Hater

I am 6'5" and contrary to what you read on see on TV women generally look at me more as a freak or interesting specimen rather than dating material simply due to my size. I think women think 6'6" is a sexy tall man but in reality they want someone who is more like 6'0" tall. Someone who is generally quite a bit taller than them but not freakishly tall.

SURFCOWBOY

OMFG AHAHAHAH!!!! I use to train at the same gym that this DOUCHE BAG would come in every other day here in Los Angeles..He would have all his bit**s feed him water and follow him around like puppy dogs kissing the ground he walks on. This guy is a complete EGOTISTICAL IDIOT "does it taste like peanut" kinda foreigner. Hayden is a little kid with no acting skills or brains, this moron thinks dating a C celebrity will make him the next action figure star ROFLMAO!!! The guy has no personality, all he's good for is punching a bag or a face. Hayden, whats the matter little girl? Cant date a A OR B list celebrity??? that laguna hills dude was pretty much as good as you could get unfortunately.. enjoy the meat head! " DOES IT TASTE LIKE PEANUT" wHAT a joke. This dude is so self-centered, brad pitt makes him look amature!

Erica

People r funny. this guy is so sweet, i met him in Santa Monica Running once. what a sweet nice guy.

Erica

2 words! HOT STUD! so love him. been following his career for years, such a cool guy.

wow

She must be stretched out by now.

Tray

Totally NOT hot!!! He looks old as hell!! Freaking perv!!!

duff

this guy is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world and one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world for years. noobs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments