Joe Jackson -- Dr. Murray Held MJ Drug Intervention

8/25/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson has re-filed his wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray -- and now claims Dr. Murray and AEG staged an intervention with Michael Jackson one week before he died.

0825_joe_conrad_EX_TMZ_02

According to the new documents, Dr. Murray and representatives from AEG went to Michael Jackson's home on N. Carolwood Drive on June 18, 2009 -- and said they were there for a "drug intervention."

The suit claims during the meeting AEG demanded Michael "stop seeing Dr. Arnold Klein and stop taking the drugs Klein gave to him." They wanted Michael to "take only the medications being given to him by Conrad Murray."

According to the suit ... the intervention was intended to get Michael to adhere to Dr. Murray's drug regimen so he could get more sleep.  AEG thought Michael was missing rehearsals because of medications from Dr. Klein and other doctors.

The suit also alleges that in the days leading up to Michael's death it was apparent he was getting weaker and weaker, at times seeming "drugged and disoriented."

The upshot of the lawsuit -- the intervention and general concern over MJ's drug use is proof Dr. Murray had no business administering Propofol and other drugs to the singer and that Dr. Murray knew he was playing with fire.

Catherine Victoria

this is a hoax! how can't see that the non-believers!!! It's enough, Michael is ALIVE!!!! Stop lying TMZ!

Pegasus

To #380 Danger Baby - Thank you for the heads up on those web links! I am glad that I saw your post before I went to the links! And I could not agree with you more in the fact that there is SO MUCH information out there regarding Michael in numereous ways or Michael related - most of which (I am sure) is not probably not factual at all! The problem for me is this - after all of these years of having no other means for information besides my television and newspaper and a few magazines (not tabloids). My information pertaining to anything Michael is limited at best. Therefor, I do not know a whole lot about anything - infact, I am down right ignorant in many things pertaining to him. Now that I have a computer, and I am still trying to learn things on it - I am unable to distinguish between what is truth and what is a lie! I am thankful that I have you, Human Nature, Chico, Flower Power, Siggisis, and others to correct me when I am in error.

Thank you for your post. I know that you always tell the truth, and that ALL of your information that you provide is infact, based on facts and evidence. Not on theories or opinions, speculation, tabloid or other non-reputable places, or anything else for that matter. Just true honest facts from reliable sources and evidence. Thank you for everything! And Thank You to all of you who have helped me and have corrected me in my errors!

Cherwood

Pegasus,
I'm sorry to hear that you've allowed yourself to be duped by this crap. Let me say that in giving you the links to the 2 websites, I gave them to you in answer to your request for WHO TOHME WAS, the sites also dealt with what people thought about him which is another case ENTIRELY.
While I concur that there could be some inconsistencies in those sites, they both--especially the one, "Death by 1000 papercuts," is based on many KNOWN facts that can be backed up in other articles. Of course in any thing you read that's not directly from Michael, you have to use your own DISCERNMENT...anyone who has followed Michael for longer than a year, would know that's a GIVEN....
Thing I want to CAUTION you about is taken what certain people say at face value. I've found they have NO opinion of their own and simply lie in wait, much like Ohwell and others of his kind for someone to say something about a CONSPIRACY, and then post attacks on it...highly mature....
NONE OF US WERE AT HOLMBY THAT DAY, SO NONE OF US KNOW WHO WAS AT THE HOUSE. To say that the writer was wrong about Tohme being there is LUDICROUS, unless you were there yourself. Yet, it's laughable how many posters take what others say as if they're experts...after only one year? LOL to 100th POWER!!
Bottom line, I am DONE. This has become a JOKE, IMO. It's not rocket science, if you want to believe what the Media and this person want you to believe--that Murray made a "mistake" and gave MIchael too much Propofol, then tried to cover it up, go ahead....the story, evidence, and cir***stances REALLY back that up...they sure do...yeah, right...
Furthermore, following this line of reasoning ensures that the MEDIA and all of MICHAEL's detractors will succeed in their mission against him to prove that he was an addict and a freak--all of the attributes this person and the Media has put upon My Michael....
Talk about the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.......
-Cher
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!

Vana

Db and all -- I read yesterday that Conrad Murray and his attorney want to EXHUME Michael's body from Forest Lawn to retest his tissue.

OUTRAGEOUS I TELL YOU SIMPLY OUTRAGEOUS!

Pegasus

To Cherwood - Thank you so much for the clarification in your post. It is truly hard for someone like me, to come into this now - since I got my computer - and try to learn all the things that I have not been privy too all these years. So many people, so many lies and misrepresentations as well as truth, etc., etc., for me to filter through and try to figure out which is which. I really do appreciate all of your help and your patience with me. By the way, I lost those web links - could you give them to me again - I'm sorry for asking! But I have been dealing with alot of personnal issues here at home, and they got misplaced somewhere, don't know where however. Thank you. Got to run, trouble in the house happening. Bye

Cherwood

Hey Pegasus!
Hope you understood my post. I meant no ill will to you, i just wasn't up for the Craziness when I read the boards yesterday--especially since it was MICHAEL'S BIRTHDAY!!
-The links are in post #365, page 25...
Hope all is going well for you--take great care of yourself, we need you on these boards!!
-Cher
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--URMYLIFE4EVER!!!

Pegasus

To Cherwood - I want to thank you for directing me to the posts again. And I understand, Michael's Birthday was indeed a crazy day for everyone as well as emotional. So I understand completely, no worries! And I am touched by your remark that I am needed on these boards. I'm not really. Don't forget that I am still somewhat new here. But I do so love to read everyone's input about Michael. I have learned things that I never knew before and it is wonderful!! It is beyond me how I ever managed to get along without a computer for all these years. But the newspaper and tv really restricts your means of information on things, magazines too. I love this computer even if it does still give me headaches, I am still learning and loving it - thanks to Mimi of Indy. I still cannot quite get the hang of copy & paste though - I am still trying to figure it out and get it right. Ha Ha Well its very late here, so I will say good night to you, and have a wonderful day tomorrow. Love, Peace & Happiness to you!

Della

I have also looked at the other site 'death by a thousand paper cuts'. Everything I read there I filter through my own knowledge base before deciding how much weight to give any particular claim.

Of necessity, I have had to learn to think for myself. There is just SO much information out there, and, however fascinating, it's not always true.

So I vote for a big red 'caution' flag on both of the links Cherwood posted.

Posted at 9:49 AM on Aug 29, 2010 by danger baby

The articles on the Death by a 1,000 papercuts have been posted here on many occasions. Nothing wrong with going back over them.
Either to prove them or disprove them.
I have used them on several occasions. As far as the Constastine guy, I just don't know, but also remember, there is some bit of truth in most reporting, or most would not be in business.
It is up to the "reader" to put things in perspective for themselves and use their own mind to find the truth in any given story.
Trash media mixes in "some" truth in any story and uses sensationalism to sell their papers. He did a lot of stories on Anschulz and everyone else.

I am going to look at EVERYBODY associated with Michael. Whether I think they were guilty of anything or not. WhY? because they were associated with him. Maybe someone associated with them may know someone or someone in their group of associates may not have had his best interest at heart.
Like my grandma told me, Every barn looks good with a fresh coat of paint. I don't mean that to be mean, but it just means, to leave no stone unturned, it's good investigative work to check everything. No matter what.

Vana

MJ: THE INSIDE STORY is a British do***entary of MJ's drug use. The issue here was whether or not MJ was a drug addict. The list of his daily medication is fairly short. I have seen longer lists for other people. They said Murray cannot talk his way out of why the delay to call 911 to assist Michael.

Pegasus

To Danger Baby - Your absolutely correct! If there is no actual substantial facts - depositions, pictures or whatever, to substantiate that Tohme and Randy J. were there - then it is untrue. Secondly, I agree with you in that I do not believe that Michael would allow just anyone on the second floor. And third, what you said is true - None of us were there that night or in the mansion!

I also believe that you are correct in that MJ did use drugs on & off during his lifetime - for medical reasons! All in all, I agree with you in having the facts or pictures or something solid to base judgment on! Personally speaking, I do not or should I say - I cannot believe, that there is a conspiracy thing going on! My personal opinion is that Murray through negligence, stupidity, incompetence, etc. was indeed the cause of Michael's death. But that is my own opinion, nothing else. I have been unable to find, even though I have tried, to find anything that is crediable - to back up the conspiracy thing. So I will say this to you - I agree with you 100%. I love the way you (like myself) prefer to let the facts come to light, then form a judgement - no speculations, no theories, no thoughts or feelings that this could be true, etc. etc. Just the facts! And I concur with that thought completely!

Della

Michael's family has given all of their interview to papers such as the Sun and UK papers. These are tabloid papers and I don't put much stock in those papers. Just about anything that has been released in the media can be taken with a grain of salt. Unless any of you were in that house or spent 24/7 with Michael and can prove that he was addicted to drugs all through out his life, saying he was on drugs other than presciptions drugs without knowledge of it, is hearsay. Best to leave it alone.
The only time it was really known was in 1993, after it was reported by Liz Taylor and his own admittance to it.
The 3 autopsy reports released showed there was no long term drug use. Unless anyone has anything different to report, then it's all hearsay.
I am a recovering addict myself and have never relapsed from the time I sought treatment. That was 14 1/2 years ago. Just like there is no evidence to back up the drug stories about Michael other than people saying it. Just like it was reported that Randy and Thome were with Michael on the day he died. Why is it so hard to believe.
EVERYTHING about all of this has been convoluted from JUMP. Emotions are high. For over a year I have pointed a finger at just about everyone. Not only have I never ruled out people, I still don't know what I think or believe. When I make up my mind about this, I will. I don't have any hard evidence to back up anything. All I do know is that on June 25th, an ambulance pulled up to the mansion Michael Jackson was renting and possibly took him away. Other than that, I don't know squat.
Do I know if he was in that ambulance? NO. I was told he was in that ambulance. The gate was closed until it left.
No matter what any of you say to me.. you cannot tell me anything or try and make me think your way. It is my decision to make and mine alone.

Della

and truthfully.. i can't even say if the 911 call was even made from the house. So arguing about who was there, who was in the ambulance, who did this and who did that is pointless. All I know is on June 25th, 2009, a call was made to 911 about a man who wasn't breathing, who later turned out to be Michael Jackson. From that point, it sort of gets a little fuzzy and a lot of strange things have transpired since then. FOR ME that is. I can't answer for anyone else. Please don't try and sway opinions on me. I don't need them. I got this.
I just needed to release this for me.

Pegasus

To Danger Baby - Just want to say thank you, for providing the information and facts that you have, as well as your insight into the facts! As I said before, I am basing my judgments on the facts, not here-say, not theories, not speculations and most certainly not anything based in the tabloids! Nor am I basing it on thoughts or feelings!

I want my judgments to be based on solid concrete facts or evidence. And should my judgment be wrong - I will own up to it! Like in the conspiracy thing.

But it is true, none of us where there on that fateful night, so really none of us know what happened. I wish that there had been others there - they could have stopped Murray before he started - but there was no one else there! Only God, Michael himself and Murray knows what happened. And only the people who were downstairs and/or on duty so to speak - know what happened after that!

MJ fans & lovers (which I am one of) can speculate, theorize, think & feel whatever, till the cows come home. It doesn't make it true or factual. This also pertains to all of those who have had any contact with Michael in the business realm!

Just where my mind-set is right now! But I am still open to hear what others have to say - providing its based on facts! Because that person, may be able to present something that will change my mind!

Della

I said what I said so that we can all talk openly and freely and no matter what we say here, it's all hearsay. Unless it came directly from one of the people who was there that day. It's hard for us as fans to even begin to know. I remember when we first came here, little did we know we would STILL be here talking about it.
But we are wiser about the situation now,aren't we? We are trying to know more. Like I said the ONLY fact that I do know is that an ambulance pulled up to the house he was renting on June 25th. Even the timeline is sketchy for me. So I can't seem to sort it out. I get information from different sources and people on a daily basis and nothing adds up. I have made a list of everyone and tried to piece things together for months. I keep hitting road blocks.
Just when I think I may have figured something out, it doesn't fit anymore.
People I think may be good, I don't think that way about and vice versa.
So, I just went back to the beginning and to what I do know. I realized it was all I did know as fact. I did not even know if Michael actually got in the ambulance. All I knew was that there was an ambulance (and possibly 2 ambulances at the house that day).
Everything and everyone has made strange statements every since that day.

Danger - you provided some information (i only thought of it when you brought up the middle east) about the Plaza Hotel. It relates to the Prince. He and MJ never ended their business relationship with regard to Kingdom Entertainment. The Prince still owns the Plaza under that company El-Ad Properties. I really can't/won't say more about the hotel for other reasons.

Anyway ...thanks for listening.

Yes.. not using and staying clean is just called being in recovery... taking it one day at a time and knowing that I only have today cause I choose not to pick up. Some days are better than others.
My motto and something I learned many years ago about Recovery:

Recovery is a gift and its mine for as long as I want it, and not a second longer.

Vana

I saw a British do***entary on FUSE on 8/29/10 regarding Michael and his drug use. They listednthe drugs MJ used on a daily basis. They are: Demoral, injected 2x daily; Zoloft, 100mg; Ritalin, 10mg; Prozac, 20mg; Xanax, 250mh; Dilaudid, 3mg 2x; Vistaril, injected 2x. All in all you have 6 injecttions and 373mg of drugs daily. I am no expert, so I cannot determine whether this amount of drugs made him a drug addict.

My heart tells me is no but I could be wrong. Can anyone make the determintation based on the list here? I am only posting what I know to be true and not speculating on who was in the house on 6/25/09. All I know is that there was in calling 911 and Murray will have a hard time explaining why to a jury.