Joe Jackson -- Dr. Murray Held MJ Drug Intervention

8/25/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson has re-filed his wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray -- and now claims Dr. Murray and AEG staged an intervention with Michael Jackson one week before he died.

0825_joe_conrad_EX_TMZ_02

According to the new documents, Dr. Murray and representatives from AEG went to Michael Jackson's home on N. Carolwood Drive on June 18, 2009 -- and said they were there for a "drug intervention."

The suit claims during the meeting AEG demanded Michael "stop seeing Dr. Arnold Klein and stop taking the drugs Klein gave to him." They wanted Michael to "take only the medications being given to him by Conrad Murray."

According to the suit ... the intervention was intended to get Michael to adhere to Dr. Murray's drug regimen so he could get more sleep.  AEG thought Michael was missing rehearsals because of medications from Dr. Klein and other doctors.

The suit also alleges that in the days leading up to Michael's death it was apparent he was getting weaker and weaker, at times seeming "drugged and disoriented."

The upshot of the lawsuit -- the intervention and general concern over MJ's drug use is proof Dr. Murray had no business administering Propofol and other drugs to the singer and that Dr. Murray knew he was playing with fire.

Cathy

Dr. Klein is so shady. I think he should also be held criminally responsible for what happened to Michael. He was no friend, and it seems like he just fed on Michael's insecurities over the course of 25 years. IMO, he probably did tons of unnecessary procedures on Michael in that office. Why Michael would hook up with a joker like this, either personally or professionally, is lost on me.

Can someone explain to me why Joe Jackson filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Murray indicates that he (Joe) is expecting a big payoff? Even if he won such a suit, how would he ever get any money out of Murray, who has continually claimed he doesn't have any? Is it AEG that Joe is expecting to get some money out of? Even still, I find it hard to believe that Joe is doing this only for money. I think he truly wants to find out/expose what happened to Michael. We will probably never know the whole truth, but if Joe can bring some things to light (like for example, this supposed intervention conducted by AEG and Murray a mere week before Michael died), then more power to him. At the very least, these people deserved to be exposed and embarrassed for both what they did - and what they didn't do.

moni

Hi Siggisiss,
this is what I've answered you on the other board:
Hey Siggisiss,
what you watched in Michael’s behaviour is a clear hint that he wasn’t an all-time-addict, I think. Yes, before the TII-stress-situation he probably was drug free and could take care for his children in the most loving way. But then, when the rehearsals began he seemed to fight his physical and mental stress with meds. House of Horrors, how scary. But not inapplicable, thinking about the oxygen tanks and the diaper on the bed. D**n, I hope so much and so sincerely that TII wasn’t a complete fake and Michael really did and felt well. Anything else is hardly to bear, isn’t it?
I won’t blame you for your concern about the children. It’s something what has come to my mind as well. And sometimes I’m afraid that it might not be positive memories alone they'll have to tell when they are grown up.

MJFan

This just sounds like a fabrication to get Klein involved so money grubbing Joe can get some cash for his wallet. Murray has no money but Klein can be a cash cow if Joe can somehow implicate him.

MJFan

For more on this intervention - Klein talked about it. Check out Klein's transcript from the unaired Extra TV interview. It's on

www.TheTruthAboutMichael.com

pauline

I've heard so many different stories to the point where I just don't know what to believe anymore. I'd rather wait until the trial starts so we can get all the facts.

Siggisiss

Cathy:
"Why Michael would hook up with a joker like this, either personally or professionally, is lost on me."

Demerol?

I don´t think Joe is doing this just for money either. I think he is searching for the truth.

This new info about the intervention surprizes me - I said in a post above: why didn´t he mention this earlier, but I am sure he has private investigators on this case. I hope there is some proof, otherwise the lawsuit is futile.

Cheryl

I dont believe Joe Jackson is trying to get money for himself.
He may have been a lousy father to Michael, but he is the only one with the guts to go after Murray as the rest of the family
sits back.

Cheryl

48. Human Nature-- yes, Tohme could be the actual killer.
He might have been the one to push the large amount of propofol into MJ's system. MJ had fired him and Tohme did not like that one bit. Retribution. Also Tohme and Jermaine are very close.
His sister or cousin is married to Jermaine. Jermaine was always jealous of Michael and full of greed for Michael's money. I dont put it past Jermaine and Tohme to kill Michael. Tohme could have had access to Michael that night.

I also believe AEG is in on it.. Randy Philips has an ex wife who was married to Tohme...something like that.

Tohme had cancelled on Larry King last year last minute. He is no where to be seen. I think AEG/Tohme are the one paying for Murray's expenses. This man was broke before he became Michael's doctor.

Human Nature, you and I are in agreement about MJ's death.

CloBird

Posted at 11:59 AM on Aug 25, 2010 by pauline

Good view to hold! We don't know the facts yet,just hearsay.Perhaps we will get the whole story at trial.

Cathy

Demerol?

Posted at 12:02 PM on Aug 25, 2010 by Siggisiss
_________________________________________________

Maybe, but Michael has been going to Klein since the early 80s. Was he drugging him up way back then too? I guess I'm trying to figure out why Michael chose Klein in the first place all those years ago. Surely there were other dermatologists in the area who didn't come across so...creepy.

Teresa

So, tell me again why this Murray person is walking free. I don't understand they are trying to pin the blame on Dr. Klien but he was cleared. Murray knew exactly what he was doing and that he was putting Michael's life in jeorpardy. He should be put away for life.

R.I.P Michael Jackson My Love!

Siggisiss

Cathy:

Demerol?

Posted at 12:02 PM on Aug 25, 2010 by Siggisiss

Sorry, I meant to elaborate on this one. I don´t KNOW, but it could have been a possibility. Weren´t there some aliases, such as Omar Arnold and others in connection to Arnie Parnie.

(Sorry, a TMZ link.... just what popped up.)

Klein could also have been Michael´s court jester. He is so.... hmmmm, amusing?

Cathy

Siggisiss - Arnie just makes my skin crawl. I cringe when I start to imagine what he might have done to Michael in that office when Michael was "under". ughh!