Lindsay Lohan Crashes the DMV

8/25/2010 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan just rolled down to the Santa Monica Department of Motor Vehicles ... in an effort to get her life back on the road.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Lohan's license had been suspended -- and the actress rolled in today so she could apply to get it back.

Sources inside the DMV -- (yeah , we got those) -- tell us LiLo was "in and out within ten minutes."

Even when the DMV is nice .. it takes longer than 10 mins to get your license ... so we're guessing she was sent home to get more documentation.

Freaks!

Saw a show called tiny and toya. Would someone please bash my brains in so I can get the images out of my mind!?!?!??

beachkid

Can she still get auto insurance??? This is an accident waiting to happen.

cmueller

Yes, she's definitely gotten fat while in the slammer and rehab. Time to diet and exercise and refill the adderall. Oh, and can't wait to see her on the road again. That sounds like a swell idea.

Frank

Damn that pic reminds me of a racoon I saw in my backyard last night. Nice mascara/eyeliner on your eyes.

tenley

Please stop worshipping this ****hole.

tiffany

At least she can still have one of her oh-so-special "lohan breath mints" while driving!

tiffany

At least she can suck on one of her oh-so-special "lohan breath mints" while driving!

riottgirl

Nah, you CAN be in and out of the DMV in 10 minutes. All ya have to do is have an appointment, or have contact with the branch manager who can expedite ANYTHING in the DMV.

I highly doubt she went there without the proper papers.

riottgirl

Good luck, Lindsay. I'm pulling for ya!

awards

They are going to let her back on the road? What insurance company thinks that is a good idea?

Areader

Good for you Lindsay!

James

First of all, to cmueller, you don't know what you're talking about. Lindsay is not fat. She's not even close to being fat. Secondly, I believe in second chances so I hope that Lindsay gets her license back.

Lisa

Oh crap, everyone needs to get out of town, this crazy skank will be driving again, someone is going to die///lets just hope she kills herself and not a few innocent bystanders.

Cat

Great! Now all kinda crazy is going to back on our roads here in So Cal! This is a good thing because now she will get busted again even faster and back to jail she goes!

b

Nice shoes. This girl is so out of it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments