Lindsay Lohan -- First Photo After Rehab/Jail

8/25/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first photo of Lindsay Lohan since she checked herself into jail July 20.

media_removed_tmz
The picture was taken this morning at 8:35 AM at a parking garage in Beverly Hills, as Lindsay climbed out of the back of a decoy van, holding a Rockstar energy drink.

Lindsay -- who, we might add looks good -- got out of UCLA rehab yesterday.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Kim

I love how she is having the Rockstar "Recovery" drink. The irony.

Bob

Fat? WTF are you smoking? And she doesn't look good or bad. You cant tell.

Samantha

I think everyone should just leave her alone and let her try to get her life together. I'm sure everyone remembers what happened to Brittney Spears after her whole life was splashed worldwide 24/7. Give the poor girl a break.

jeanette

Give her a chance, she'll be ok once her mom is out of her life for a while, maybe she'll make the right choices.

Tspoon

She needs help. She looks old. And she has a lot wrong with her. Jail wasn't long enough to cast a shadow. Cruel world that won't just step back

Barbara

What disturbs me about the photo is that LiLo was drinking an energy drink. She is 23 years old, what kind of boost does she need? Tells me she is still looking for some kind of high.

Harry C

I heard Lindsey is going to be doing a radio show on Party 105 a radio station on Long Island.

Catherine Malllory

Barbara, #210
I thought the same thing. It appears that she is trying to follow the rules of no illegal substances, but does not understand that it is the mentality of being dependant on substances to change "reality" that is the issue, not whether the substance is legal or not. So frickin sad. 100G's for that? Tragic.

Suzy Q

She was not in drug rehab. She was diverted to a psychiatric facility. Her probation requirements are 90 percent psychiatric and indicate her diagnosis. She will never change. A picture is worth a thousand diagnostics.

CACphilly

As a substance abuse counselor, it pains me every day to see people who desperately want treatment get turned away because of managed care. People who are offered long term inpatient treatment don't realize how lucky they are, especially considering how many people out there die all the time because they can't get into a facility. It is truly a gift, and I feel sad for this girl. I wish regular people who don't have fame and fortune were given the opportunity that L.L. has been given, as I'm sure many of them wouldn't squander it away through lawyers, enablers, and other celebrity ass-kissers. People die every hour from addiction. I'm amazed to read on here how many people wish this young girl relapse and death. That is so f****** sick.

chuckee

Looks good ? good lord, she's supposed to 24 and her face looks 44. get rid of the bad dye jobs and be real again. from most promising to washed up in less than a decade.

Julian Hellman

this is not the kind of retirement that society must offer to the people, i´ll take advantage and´ll say that in Vista Bay drug Rehab the things are very different. They have the support of the leaders of the community and they try to take real good care of their patients.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14