« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel Flaunts Bikini Body -- Tiger Hunting?

8/25/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One day after Tiger Woods became a single man ... Rachel Uchitel -- the mistress who wants him back -- spent her Tuesday flaunting the goods on a beach in Malibu.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

As we previously reported, Uchitel told a very close friend that she's willing to "give up everything" to get back with Tiger.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

esj

would rachel mind a gorilla instead of a tiger? paging nazi-loving jesse james.

i think tigers are out of commission right now during the golf season.

Horndog

My eyes! Seriously TMZ, give us a little warning when you post something like that.

Tinalouise

Those bottoms do nothing for her saggy ass...she has no shape at all and without the fake tatas she has the body of a 12 year old boy. Elin, even after two kids and no plastic surgery looks better any day than this mess of a skank whore

No Preservatives

NASTY!!!!!

La La Land

WOW...WTF happened to this girl..her body was the only thing she had going for her but now she looks all flabby and old..lol Hey Rachel you need to lay off the vacations and alochol because you are kind of tore up.

iamsuperdan

not flattering pics at all. She may want him back, and maybe she's amazing in the sack, but tiger has probably already moved on to somebody hotter, younger, and friskier in bed.

Throwback kid

There is no way she is 35, she looks like a saggy old woman in her mid 40's who is trying to turn back the clock with botox and plastic surgery but failing. If this is the best Tiger Woods can do, he is a bigger loser than I thought he was.

Lin McKay

We can only hope that Tiger does not sink so low as to call Rachel Trashy Uchitel for a few rolls in the hay. She has turned out to be the worst of the worst. The rest aren't much better and all should crawl under a rock and disappear.

Superman

It looks like her silicone tits have sprung a leak and drained down to her ass.

Bubbles The Chimp

I think I see VD.

RobN

She'd better hurry. Time is quickly running out on her ability to snag a rich guy. Not a good suit choice.

Jim K

untoned buttocks, cottage cheese coming in for a landing, this would take at least 3 weeks to burn off, no more happy hour, just tiger hunting

Lynne

I don't usually slam how anybody else looks, but I have to say... I've been avoiding a bathing suit this summer because after many years of rockin' a hard body, I'm now 53, and my legs look like - those pics of Rachel Uchitel??? Seriously? If this is considered a hot bod, then, heck! I'm getting back into the bikini! Thank you, Rachel and TMZ. I'm going to check out the high surf in Mailbu today and enjoy a bikini-beach-day. Apparently I "retired" too soon.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

FATTY. Lots of Celulite too. Not all that bad, but not as hot as my babe.

Posted at 10:45 AM on Aug 25, 2010 by idot
wow what a freaky person you are,you name your hands..
eh eh eh eh

anj

Yum, Love to slide in it for sloppy seconds after tiger was done unloading...