Timbaland 911 Call -- 'We Can't Find Him'

8/25/2010 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the Timbaland 911 call, in which his mother-in-law desperately declares an emergency -- stating the rapper/producer was "tired of the stress" ... and noted that he was near a cliff.

Timbaland 911 Call

TMZ broke the story ... after receiving the call, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department dispatcher sent out a "possible suicide attempt" APB.

A helicopter spotted Timbaland and deputies were sent to his location. Officers then took him home and determined his life was not in danger.

The Sheriff's Department tells TMZ ... "Initial information provided to the Sheriff's dispatch suggested that Mosley [aka Timbaland] might have taken some sort of medication that would make finding him more urgent."

As we previously reported, Timbaland was upset because someone stole his $2,000,000 watch.

Mike

$2,000,000 watch??? Really??? Got your priorities a little messed up "Timbaland"?? Dude you are LOST. Give all your money to charity and start all over again. Timbaland needs to be REBOOTED.

Majestik

Guess the mother-in-law was scared she'd lose her meal ticket.

c

Tired of the stress?!?! Then don't be an idiot and buy a 2 million dollar watch. You think anyone in this country feels bad for you? People are losing their homes you whiny little pu ssy.

sistaelle

Yeah- that bums me out too when someone steals my 2 mil watch.

Someone

Ebony TMZ? That's a very offensive comment! Timbaland produced "my love" for Justin Timberlake, he has done work for Nellie Fertado, Missy Elliott, Ginuwine, and many pop icons like Brit Spears. Very well known producer. I wish him well.

Dunas2006

what a douche bag loser, who in his/her sane mind would be wearing a $2m dollar watch. oh thats right, stupid monkey ass ni**er hip hop rabbiti a**holes such as these "rappers". I hope all of BLACKYwood kills themselves. please JUMP !!!!

Sweetie

I love timbaland, but a 2 million dollar watch lmao what a waste

timmay

Only a "rapper" would think a 2 million dollar piece of flashtrash is worth dying over. Bling Bling go bye-bye?? offing yourself sure seems like the only way to deal with it, give me a break.....people who are getting thrown out of their homes still don't kill themselves so why should we care about this?TOO MUCH MONEY = NOT ENOUGH BRAINS happens everytime!!

sgm

Did he get advice from Fantasia? What a dumba$$! He probably found out that his $2million dollar watch is a fake!

John

Anybody that is stupid enough to buy a $2 million dollar watch has no sympathy from me.

rob

WOW! I wish I had $2,000,000! I don't begrudge anyone fame and fortune but a little common sense goes a long way!

Wishes

Wow - this moron doesn't have his priorities straight. Who, in their right mind, would purchase a $2,000,000 watch?? Somebody who is really insecure - that's who!!! What a loser - so superficial!! And then, to want to KILL himself over a ghetto watch??? Scary.

OhRight

WTF? Hasn't he heard of INSURANCE?

Barol

I have his watch, and I´m not giving it back. I´m gonna sell it and buy myself a house, so I can stop living on the streets in poverty and hunger.

carol

Who needs a 2mil watch? Does it tell time better???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments