Chaz Bono

Time Warp

8/27/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

juli hoover

I think if it weren't for her weight gain, she'd still be the sex God intended her to be. She's lazy so she became a man....

turd

she turned into hillary clinton!!!!

Sam

Has anyone noticed Chaz(pre-op) looks like Ivanka Trump

Max Power

She looks a lot like Eric Cartman there at the end.

Cynthia J

In my opinion there is something really wrong with his/her mental health. First, she came out as bi-sexual. Then she came out as a Lesbian. Then, and finally, she came out as a man. I applaud all of her chages. However, why does he have to be such an obese PIG. God, do something about your weight. You look hideous.

Matt

How ironic, her mother is the biggest whore in Hollywood and her only daughter turns into a man. A fat one

sc1432

I wish you all the best Chaz. Hopefully you found the comfort and happiness you were missing.
A large percentage of you all making comments are so mean and cold.
You may not agree with Chaz's decision, or understand . What if this was a family member, I would hope you all would be more accpeting.
There could also be medical reasons Chaz is overweight..COULD BE..But whatever the case may be.Your all quick to make fun, and place judgements..
Any of you that made nasty comments,Personally i think you all should be as brave to go threw something so personal in the publics eye..Live and Let Live..Chaz, as long as your happy and at peace inside that is all that matters.

Ml

Chaz was actually a very nice looking young woman before her transformation. Then I could see the Cher in her. I refuse to call her a him because biologically she still is a woman.

The Village Idiot

In a few years it will look like Jabba the Hut.

God is so fffffffffing cruel.

rini6

NUMBER 5 and 14....

Apparently, your "God" gave Chaz and people like him the brain of one sex and the body of another. The brain and behavior are more important than genitalia. I saw these some of these people as patients while in medical school. How many people like this do you know?

Rolled up wet and put away dry, scary, sorry!

Raejean

I can only hope that Chaz will find a way to be happy.

mary

She is the reason that you should never, ever, believe God made a mistake in his creation. She is an example of what happens when you take sexuality in the wrong direction.

carole

I just don't get IT!! why didn't Cher put an END to all this "BOY STUFF" when the kid was 5 or 6.. same with Shiloh Pitt, she is being encouraged to "be a BOY"... whated an FKED UP bunch of people!!!

Lexiii

His neck and head got huge.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments