Jessica vs. Michelle

Who'd You Rather?

8/26/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Machete" babes Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez posed on either side of their ruggedly handsome co-star Danny Trejo at the film's premiere in L.A. last night.

0826_machete
Question is ...

0826_machete_premiere_footer

TheMachine1

Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez and good looking but Danny Trejo is an awesome villain.

Texacan

You say Danny is ruggedly handsome, how long has it been since you've had an eye exam? We would classify him road kill in my part of the country.

lovethefog

Yikes... none of them..

Raejean

Ruggedly handsome? He looks like the damn bike backed up over his face...and check out those flapping triceps!

D

Props to Danny! When I was a student, I did valet parking to earn some dough. We did Danny's wedding at his home in the valley. Very very cool dude. He actually came out to chat with us and offered us some food. Also, it was very cool to see Dennis Hopper show up to his wedding.

Dave

Danny Trejo is the ****. We call him, Mexican number 1 cause any time they need a bad ass mexican in a movie or tv show, they have him at the top of their list.

Farley

Machete = Garbage.

Dennis Johnson

Michelle is gay so I would go for Jessica or both at the same time.

Donovan

Definitely Michelle. I'd even choose just hanging out with her over the other with Alba. Alba is nice looking and she probably has a nice personality, there just doesn't seem anything there beyond that. Michelle seems strong and interesting and she's hot on top of that.

poonhok

OK, first off, I'd take Alba, hands down.
Now, I'm a man, 100% hetero, and to the folks who say Danny Trejos isn't handsome, you are full of zhit..
He looks like a real man, not some wussed out Ricky Martin/NewAgeVampire metrosexual piece of garbage....

cici

I was interested in this movie until Danny made comments against Arizona's right to get illegal immigration under control. I so disagree with him and now he's made this all
about politics for me. I won't watch.

Chris Norton

I can't wait to see this movie..........FLOP!

Sandy

Why are they taking the character from the Spy Kids movies and spinning off into a movie not geared for kids. Is his family (that was killed), Carmen, Juni and the parents?

Throwback kid

Jessica Alba could be Hollywood's worst actress! just check her out in Honey, Good Luck Chuck, The Love Guru or any of the many box office bombs Jessica Alba has appeared in. Any film starring Jessica is usually DOA at the box office. She should take some more acting classes and take Aniston with her.

Oracle

I would say Alba if she did not get HERPES from Derek Jeter, so i have to go with Michele.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments