Lindsay Lohan's Midnight Maserati Run

8/26/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It didn't take long for Lindsay Lohan to adjust to life without a curfew -- the rehabbed actress was driving around L.A. at 1 AM this morning ... behind the wheel of a Maserati.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
But Lindsay wasn't hitting the club scene -- we're told she rolled over to the Venice area to pick up a friend ... and then went right back to her Hollywood home.

As we previously reported, Lohan was spotted at the DMV in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon to get her license reinstated ... and by the looks of things, we're guessing it all worked out.

Prancy

A person in her situation does not drive around at 1:00 a.m. unless there is some kind of medical emergency. She has not changed and will not change. She did this to make a statement. I think the statement is "I AM A SCREW UP AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME."

SoThere

Train Wreck

pammie8

Gots to make sure she gets her picture taken! Shes been attention starved for what, 44 days now?

DANA

now since she is out every move of her will be news
including her going in the toilet

j

Taxi cab? Safer.

boricua4669

This was plain harassment against her !! They were following her and with the flashes of the camera they didn't allow her to continue !! Totally blinding her !! The ****ing haters should give up because she's going succeed again, no matter what !!

I don't see what's the importance of take a picture of somebody driving a car !!??? They can take the picture, without interrupting her way !!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

testing testing

k

I thought that her license was suspended? I read here on TMZ she spent 10 minutes at the DMV, everybody knows you don't get your license in 10 minutes, not at any DMV. (Unless of course you get special treatment for being "famous")

So first night of freedom and she's already breakin' the law? Sounds like she learned her lesson.......

justsaying

I give her a month. Thirty days. And I'm being generous.

iamsuperdan

WHo gives a ****?

I have driven around at 1am picking up friends and stuff at 1am. Everyone has.

I'm not a Lohan fan, and I enjoy mocking her, but get those cameras and flashes out of her face when she's trying to drive. Good Lord. And if she had crashed her car or bumped someone, everyone would be up her assa about smashing a car up.

Meowman

LOL'd at justsaying - agreed.

boricua4669

Posted at 7:17 AM on Aug 26, 2010 by k

She has no curfew, you ******* !!

I am Spartacus

How did she get her license so fast? Doesn't she have 2 DUIs? 1st DUI offense is 7 month suspension and isn't the 2nd one a year? Maybe California is different but if thats the case then what laws does California actually follow? Seems like you can do anything in California and not get anything worse than a month in jail. Apparently if its not murder, they dont care out there.

dd

Ok Dump the loser friend that asks a single women in LA to pick her up at 1 am....LA does have cab service.

Ryguyy

Great, everybody off the road NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!