Lindsay Lohan's Midnight Maserati Run

8/26/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It didn't take long for Lindsay Lohan to adjust to life without a curfew -- the rehabbed actress was driving around L.A. at 1 AM this morning ... behind the wheel of a Maserati.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
But Lindsay wasn't hitting the club scene -- we're told she rolled over to the Venice area to pick up a friend ... and then went right back to her Hollywood home.

As we previously reported, Lohan was spotted at the DMV in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon to get her license reinstated ... and by the looks of things, we're guessing it all worked out.

Katzmyth

Old news about a quickly fading washed up hag. I am tired of her and her drama. Isn't there anything else happening around Holywood? Really, the only thing I want to hear about her is the next movie or if she finally od's or something. Until then she's just another pathetic, spoiled rotten, druggie loser who needs to pull her head out of her ass and be ignored by the media. If she were "one of us" she wouldn't be driving at all, she'd still be in jail for the meth and dwi.

The Yankee Diddler

Hell, maybe she was just horny, or trying to make Sam jealous.

star2gazer

Lindsey, show us how you have improved..your mommy said you are a Good Girl and always have been,,,so SHOW US DAMMMIT!!

Seriously?

So, her DRIVING around at 1 am the night after she's out is a good sign, right Harvey? Since you seem so willing to believe the lohans, and speidi's of the world.

Anyone else notice she's wearing a wedding band on her ring finger...she is such a joke and couldn't even stay away from cameras for 15 minutes.

gemini81

OBVIOUSLY A DRUG RUN!

jwoolman

Now, now. Some of us are night owls by nature, our 1 am is your 1 pm. I would assume she's got her license back and is legal - surely she's figured out that the court is quite serious about putting (hopefully former) DUI'ers in jail for such things... I doubt that she's anxious to go back to the cell.

Hope she has a sense of humor about the TMZ obsession. Maybe she should put a bumper sticker on her car saying "How's my driving? Call [TMZ's hotline]." Have to admit the paps might serve a useful purpose at 1 am - it's like having a bodyguard! Nothing like having cameras pointed at you all the time to discourage muggers.

Catherine Malllory

OK Lindsay,
You are just too far gone for me to watch anymore.
What kind of arrogant aszhole gets out of rehab and goes out of her way to PISS the world off by driving around at 1am in a expensive car.
You are too pathetic. I will watch Google headlines for media reports of your demise.
You are not going to have one person in the world left who is going root for you to continue on in you *******ness.
Bye sugar. Pick out something nice in black soon, so theyll know what you wish to be buried in. Dummy!
Dina, you must be soooo proud. MORON!

Fat hand puppet

@ 106.LiLy Munster " Hey ASSton, The pap's JOB is to follow celebs. Celebrities give up privacy in order to be famous, that's the price tag. Don't like it? Too high? Then don't become famous, for ANY reason. In your case you won't have to worry, losin' hairy a$$ butthole.Sincerely, LiLy Munster."

Paparrazzi is not a "Job" its an exploitation of free societies. You don't see Paparrazzi in communist countries or countries with tyrants or any place that is locked Down. Paparrazzi are just stalkers who make money.

Celebrities Don't "give" up privacy, rather the loss of Privacy stole from them and is part of the reality of the situation, sort of like walking home late at night in a bad part of town- you don't "Deserve" to get mugged and raped but don't be surprised if it happens.

"Its cost of being a Celebrity" is just something Paparrazzi say to not feel guilty. Just like before the "no call list" when phone solicitors would say "its the price of the first amendment" crap.

I like the Paparrazzi when they: 1.Say nice things or complement. 2. not get to close. 3. "act" like its a job. 4. Don't take photos of Celebrity kids. 5. Or step in to help out a situation. 6. or long-lense it.

I don't like the paparrazzi when they: 1.Mock or harrass 2. say " don't touch me" crap. 3. won't get out of the way. 4. throw insults. 5. Invade a celebrities personal space.

TMZ paparrazzi do a good job as far as I can tell. Sure they may miss some shots because of ethics but from what I have seen they have done well.
-loopy e

sunshinerad

are you guys ****ing retarded? she's not drunk or doing drugs. they have her taking weekly drug tests. do an ounce of reading and you'd know this.

skiattle

I haven't seen Lindsay look so calm and good. Nice to see you back. Good Luck (call me)

netino

she should do nothing but eat healthy and work out for 5 years straight, she'd be the most beautiful thing on earth, but then TMZ would have nothing to report on...

Sammie

I don't care who it is who becomes the next idiot out there to consistently screw up and blame it on others because all their problems are obviously someone else's fault but PLEASE...who gives a c**p about this washed up, washed out, old has-been? She needs to disappear for a few years. doesn't she realize she's a laughing stock? Most people politely take themselves off the radar with some grace still intact.

Johnny 5

Who's the skinny old wrinkled chick in the back seat? Lilo's new main squeeze? Didn't know L was a cougar hunter. Is she still a lesbian or did it not take?

illahrae30

MAYBE I DO NOT THINK IT IS A BIG DEAL BECAUSE I AM ALSO A NIGHT PERSON. I DO NOT SEE WHAT ALL THE DRAMA IS , AS LONG AS SHE DOES NOT GET INTO THE HEAVY ALCOHOL STUFF AND DRUG USE , LIFE IS GOOD. I BELIEVE SHE IS WORKING , HOW DOES ANYONE THINK SHE IS NOT WORKING , BASED ON WHAT IS ON TMZ.

Giovanna

Why to keep paying attention to Lindsy , leave her, alone, if she want to destroy her life, it is her priority, maybe she will not.. As long she will not hurt other people. I wish her good luck, and I am not a fan of her....