Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

kim

Woo-hoo. Invincible finally getting the recognition it deserves. Shoud have gotten it years ago:

rip mj

jimbjojames

Michael Jackson named his kid "Blanket"?

J

Blanket is his nickname.

Marie

the children should be removed from the Jackson family and put into a foster home until the DHS finds out who their REAL parents are! All of the money in the world cannot replace the love these children deserve by their REAL parents and families! These precious little test tube babies deserve to have the truths be told of how they were brought into this world, and sealed court do***ents prevents them from the rights THEY have! How about doing some investigative reporting about this TMZ?
Posted at 12:56 AM on Aug 30, 2010 by Rhonda Fleming

GO TO HELL AND HAVE BIOLOGICAL BABIES WITH YOUR LOVER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjlover4life

Marie,
she's not even worth it she just lonely and obsessed with Michael Jackson FYI I think that jerk is the one that works for TMZ to keep the clicks going to keep putting money in their pockets
please don't raise you blood pressure because of the haters/TMZ employees she and the other haters/TMZ employees aren't even worth it I posted them pics and videos that prove that them kids all 3 of them are Michael's that's the only DNA we need we don't have to put them kids through this torture just ignore them haters they are lonely nobody's that this is the only company that they get just ignore them and they will go away

always

Wonder if thier grandma ever got rid of the ex daughter in law and her kids that have been sponging off her for years. Talk about some low lifes.One mixed up family.

cory

cory

Michael Jackson says it starts with us, but do we really truly know or live it. I'm starting to live it, what about you?
You can do it your way or use this road map, but you should do something good, there's enough evil in the world or maybe some will say they're too many do-gooders in the world. I'm on the side of recruiting good for the planets survival. I hope you choose good also.

Pegasus

Didn't his brother's use to tease him and call him "Tomato Nose" while he was growing up? I think that is horrible that his father belittled him like that! Siblings often tease each other and call each other nicknames - thats normal! And I believe that Michael could have coped with the sibling nicknames, but when his father joined in on top of that - I am not surprised that he became very self-conscious about his nose and his appearance in general! I recall Michael having said that during his teenage years, he had acne so bad that he use to take a brillo pad and scrub his face with it - how much more insecure could anyone be if they did something like that? Just my opinion!

Pegasus

To Danger Baby - Unlike you, I haven't seen the photo's myself, but considering the way Joe is and always has been - I am not surprised by it at all! Don't you just want to slap the s**t out of him? I know I do! And not just for that either, also for beating Michael, and a whole lot of other things as well! That A**Hole really does deserve a darn good beating himself! Just my opinion and feelings! He pisses the hell out of me in a BIG WAY!

Its great talking with you again. Hope that all is well with you! How are you comming along with the Nazi? By the way, I have some great news for you - my son Greg & Worthless are going to get a divorce! Hallahyula!!!!! She fell in love with the guy that Greg & Tina were sharing an apartment with, and they want to be together - how sweet! Ralf Contact Mimi from Indy for all the details! THANK YOU GOD!!!

cory

LOOK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-iKzbnOOk

WE NEED A PLAN TO TAKE THE FIGHT TO SONY
Making You Tube videos wont stop SONY from making millions. I hate to say it but you need a real media outlet to influence people here. They have made it so the love for MJ is illustrated by sales of his films, recordings and merchandise and look at how well his albums and his film did last year. That wasn't just hardcore MJ fans. That was nearly the whole world! You can't stop that with a few You Tube videos unfortunately. SONY benefits from everything Michael Jackson releases.
johncasino

LOOK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-iKzbnOOk

AL IN STL

WHERE ARE PIX OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S BLACK CHILDREN?!?!?!?!? ANYONE? ANYONE????

Carter McKenzie

You call this journalism? You call this responsible news? Leave those beautiful kids alone.

Paulette

Della, Ok, got it. I'm surprised you can't (readily) find the original video. Yes, I remember the announcer saying that too -- 10 concerts...here's the ad stating 10 shows. If I find the video with the announcer saying that, will post back here.

Posted at 1:15 PM on Aug 29, 2010 by danger baby

Hey Danger baby and Della....

I believe it was on the the show that was on Fuse all weekend...the Inside story...at the beginning the news anchor is out front of the o2 where the tickets are being sold she says people are waiting here for the tickets to go on sale for Michael Jacksons 10 concerts..then later in the show it states differently...One of his decoys is interviewing on there and says why would Michale only do 10 shows when he was that much in demand?

Missy

AL IN STL-you are showing your ignorance,you are looking at pictures of two of them.And they are biracial

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments