Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

Missy

Those children ARE MJs biological children,just a little REAL research and that would be known! I'm not spewing "crap" that would your department.Stop believing the media lies.Those beautiful/handsome children are Jackson's by blood!There are alot of biracial people who don't look mixed!

Missy

As far as these:

That is there to "investigate"? Nothing,MJ and Debbie are the biological parents!

sue

ya know anyone can be a father!!! but michael was there daddy in every way that counted and for that there should never be any question as to if he was the bio dad or not!!!his love for them was much more than what could be put on paper and they loved him very much , that should be the only thing that matters!! I AM SURE THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO PRINCE PARIS AND BLANKET!!! is the love and devotion he had for all of them.rip mj- god bless mjs 3- sue from tampa

Missy

sue,you are correct about that! I just hate seeing so many ignorant uneducated people that believe a biracial person must look one certain way,when that is not the case.I've done my research so I know MJ is their biodad,others need/should do the same instead of believing the media lies! There are biracial people who can and have passed as white,and the Jackson's have white and native american ancestors.
@Soph-apparently you are also letting MJ take over your life,otherwise why do you keep posting your BS lies? Just accept that MJ IS their biodad,the "evidence"(as you say)is there,you are to ignorant to see it or believe it.

Bircail people can be more black,more white,or anywhere in between! These children are clearly biracial.

sue

missy i know first hand about the biracial all my grandchildren are biracial and my grandaughter has blonde hair all my grankids are light skinned most people think they are hispanic my son-in-law is jamaican and my daughter-in law is african american , so it just depends how you look at it some people just dont see the real person on the inside only what is on the outside.it can be very sad actually!!! sue from tampa

Missy

Sue that was what I was trying to get through to some people,yet I'm being called a liar for whatever reason.Some believe if you are biracial you must look a certain way.A friend of mine is biracial and his skin is lighter than MJs kids,his eyes are light and his hair is soft and striaght,I never knew until I met his family that his father was black(darker than MJ)and his mother is white.After this I started to realize that when it comes to genetics anything is possible,which again happened when I had my own children,2are have fair skin and light eyes,my youngest son has dark skin,dark hair and eyes.Your ancestory plays apart in the way we look too.I posted this link at the beginning of this thread so I'll post it again,it makes some good points,and facts.

Missy

Soph,you have not printed the truth,just media lies and rumors.Nice to see you are checking on me to see how many posts I may have or not have made.Just let it go and move on accept the TRUTH that MJ is the biological dad.Apparently you didn't read the link which was posted.If you choose to believe the media's lies that is your choice.

Missy

Don't worry about me! Why don't you stop posting your BS! I have told you the truth,you are to stupid to realize it.They are his biokids,why are you trying so hard to say otherwise? It's not "my" truth,it's just the plain and simple TRUTH! You must work for TMZ,since you fail to believe or post the truth.Just because you are biracial doesn't mean you have to or will look like it! There are alot of biracial people who don't look like they one drop of black blood in them.Apparently you are becoming obsessed with MJ otherwise why keep spewing your hate/ignorance just let it go and move on with your little pathic life.

Missy

Don't worry about MY children,they are just fine. I'm not obsessed with MJ but I will defend him and his biological children agaist ignorant people like you! If you want me to leave you alone then stop commenting,I have every right to reply!All you have done was spew your hate and shown how ignorant you are. I know what the facts are,you continue believing the media.So go ahead keep believing the media lies,maybe oneday you will wake up and realize that not all biracial people are the same

mjlover4life

You need to leave them 3 innocent children alone how would you like it if someone said this crap about your children and they heard/read it LEAVE THEM CHILDREN ALONE THEY ARE HIS KIDS PERIOD

here is something that I found look more proof,Michael IS THEIR FATHER

Michael Jackson's kids looks white because

Michael Jackson has WHITE paternal grandmother (Joe's mother) and maternal grandfather who had MULATTO mother and MULATTO father (Katherine's father). And his maternal grandmother is INDIAN and paternal grandfather is also ALMOST PURE INDIAN.

Michael's father Joe Jackson has light eyes and he is pretty light-skinned.

MICHAEL AND ALL JACKSON S are African American BUT HAVE TOO LITTLE BLACK BLOOD THEM SELF.

THEY ARE ALL ON THE WHOLE INDIAN/WHITE BLEND IN THEIR GENE POOL than black

And Debbie is white. Of course their children don't look half black. It is not possible to have black or mulatto children with white women when he himself has majority Indian and white roots than black. The COMBINATION of DEBBIE'S WHITE GENE and WHITE GENE FROM MICHAEL'S GENE POOL have made his children more white-looking than Indian and especially black or bi-racial.

These are his kids

Paris is the same color as Latoilet
Joe's Mother is White Chrystal King-Jackson

mjlover4life

here is one more thing because I can't post more that 3 url's on one post so here you go LEAVE THEM INNOCENT CHILDREN ALONE

Missy

soph you need to stop talking about my children,they have nothing to with this thread! You don't know who I am,or what I do for a living! I'm not the one sitting in front of my computer spreading lies.I'm getting the truth out.You are the effing stupid since you keep believing the media's lies! Other people on this thread have give links,about this yet you continue to harass me.Move on with your little life!

Missy

here is something that I found look more proof,Michael IS THEIR FATHER

Michael Jackson's kids looks white because

Michael's father Joe Jackson has light eyes and he is pretty light-skinned.

THEY ARE ALL ON THE WHOLE INDIAN/WHITE BLEND IN THEIR GENE POOL than black

These are his kids

Paris is the same color as Latoilet
Joe's Mother is White Chrystal King-Jackson

Posted at 11:41 AM on Sep 3, 2010 by mjlover4life

Thank You!!

Kimmy Ef

Soph:

I do not know Missy or you, but I have followed what you both have said for a while now. Not to be rude, but do YOU have proof that they aren't his children? Just as she doesn't have proof that they ARE his kids. Why is anyone fighting on here about this? Last time I checked, everyone is entitled to their opinions. No one has proof either way. Who cares really? He was their father in every other sense of the word regardless. There really is no need for anyone to have full blown out, name calling, fights on here. How old are we? This isn't directed just at you Soph. I just find it sad that people need to go there online.

It's all for LOVE.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!!

Pegasus

Forgive me for interrupting your argument here. But I just wanted to tell everyone, that it is possible to have sperm genetically altered to remove anything that you want - such as the black gene for example. Michael did infact, study up on this - and once said in an interview somewhere (sorry I don't remember where or when) that it was his sperm that was used to impregnate Debbie and Blankets mother. Don't know how true it is however! But I thought that all of you should know about the ability to alter genetically - the sperm.

As far as Michael's children are concerned. Truthfully, I do not care in the least if they are truly his children biologically or not. He was their father in every sense of the word, and he loved them endlessly, and they loved him as the only father they have or have ever known. And that is all should matter! If at any point in time in the future, the children decide to find out if Michael was indeed their true father biologically - then they can! But until that time, I personnally feel that it should be left alone. Because legally, it doesn't mean anything anyway. Just as if you adopt a child, they are yours, no matter what.

So it is possible that Michael did have his sperm altered to have the children - I am not saying that he did - only that it is possible. In any event, I wish the children the very best, and know that Michael loved you always, and will always be your father!

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments