Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

Missy

Pegasus,I have never heard about that,if you can find the link would you please post it.
Every person has stated that MJ is their biodad Prince has vitiligo(which is a genetic skin disease)Blanket is MJs twin,Paris looks more like Debbie,but has those Jackson features.

For those that choose not to learn and read the link,it clearly states;"Assured through DNA testing that his wife-of-convenience, Debbie Rowe, is in fact carrying his baby, he has reportedly had his attorneys fashion a contract wherein should the marriage deteriorate and the two of them split up, he would obtain exclusive rights to the child"
In case someone missed that it stated "assured through dna testing...""is in fact carrying his baby..."there is your proof for Prince,since some choose not to believe he also inherited vitiligo from his biodad(MJ)

mjlover4life

Missy,
your welcome and please do me a favor and just ignore these haters.
the truth is out there but there just to ignorant to look at is and read it just do the next best thing ignore I got it's response back to me and I haven't commented back to it I just provide proof of the kids being Michael's let them think what they want as long as we know the truth don't let "it upset you so much there not worth it just ignore them. and btw I also have bi-racial children {well their grown now} in my family, and I know how bi-racial children could come in all shades like Michael said colored people are called colored because they come in all shades I have read somewhere I forget where that colored people come in something like 42 different shades of colors please just ignore them haters I am, and I don't care what they say about me like Mike I have Rhinoceros skin it don't bother me and she/he's the one that needs the medical attention I bet you a million dollars that it is a white person that is saying this crap, well I'm a white woman and I don't see things like it does.

Pegasus

To #556 Missy - I am sorry that I cannot tell you a link for that information. I learned it went I went to collage - it was in several of my medical text books. Sorry, I wish that I could provide a link for you however!

Missy

Pegasus-it's okay,thanks anyway
@mjlover4life-You are right,I just can't believe how ignorant some people can be,even the truth is right infront of them.

mjlover4life

Missy,
just let them be ignorant if she/he has such proof as it says that it knows for sure then why not post it for the world to see
I know why because there is no such "proof" she just likes hatin' on Michael for it's own selfish reasons just like they want proof of Michael "being the father" we want proof that he's "not" the reason there not providing it is that it simply doesn't exist.
and just ignore it tell it to put up or shut up
btw I think it {you know who} works for TMZ to keep the hits coming in just like on another one it was a Pamela Kay that was keeping the hits coming just ignore them and they will go away
I want to know how a school for these children turned into a paternity forum? when it was supposed to be about their schooling and what made me post on here because I usually ignore the TMZ sites all together is what TMZ posted on the same story for 2 innocent children why in the hell would they TMZ even put something about sex tapes on a forum for a 12 and 13 year old children? that's why I posted on this forum.

Missy

mjlover4life,everytime tmz posts the children's pictures "haters" almost always turn it into a paternity debate.The comment by tmz about the sex tapes was totally uncalled for.I wish the media would leave these beautiful/handsome children alone,but I know that will never happen.

mjlover4life

Missy
I know and that sex tape bit is the only reason that I started posting on here it was uncalled for but they TMZ knows that if they put the name Jackson on the title they are going to get the hits just like this one because Jackson's name = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and hits are their $$$$$$$$$$$$ that's why I usually ignore these posts unless someone says some stupid sh** like these haters.

Pegasus

I agree with you Missy. I wish for the same thing! It truly does irk me, that they would put that nonsense in about those other cheap W______, on the same page as the children. I just wish that everyone would back off of the Kids! Let the kids be kids, and enjoy life, and grow up as close to normal as is possible. They can deal with adult issues when they become adults.

Rhonda Fleming

Yes you can alter the DNA to make a "designer baby," but that still does not erase the DNA that would prove a "match" to the child. NONE of these children are MJ's, and again, the state and Department Of Human Services do indeed have the responsibility to do what is in the best interest of these children! Yes, MJ loved these children just as much as anything else he bought! And the fact is that they WERE bought! We are not talking about a legitimate insemination, nor a legal adoption. The Jackson family only wants to keep these children to suck off of MJ's estate, because he left them nothing in his will. The state of California has the responsibility to DNA test these children, without permission from the Jackson clan.
Their future is at stake, and IMO is not in the best interest of the children to be left with the same dysfunctional family that molded Michael into becoming a drug addicted pedophile!

Missy

well SOPH MJ is the biological dad,get the hell over it already. Move on about your pathic little life,and "soph" ever think the writer of that piece was putting his own "opinion" in that article,which most do? I bet you believe every word from diane demon,nancy DIS-grace,and tom sneddon.Bottom line,MJ is the biological dad,get over it.

Missy

MJ didn't assure his lawyer,in a case like this the lawyers would need the evidence/proof.It was done,they are his biokids,this writer put his OWN negative spin on it,the writer of that article was rude throughout the entire piece,just like the rest of the "haters"Show me an article where the reporter/writer of it wasn't rude or put a negative spin on it. Even tmz does it almost everytime there is a Jackson "story" and most of it is BS!Stop lying and trying to post BS,they are Jackson's by blood,you think you know differently that's fine,it's your loss for not believing the truth,no matter how you look at it they are his children.Accept it,build a bridge and get over it.

Missy

There is no law saying someone has to look just like person you moron! Paris favors Debbie more but also favors Joe and Latoya!Debbie,MJ,and countless others have all stated they are MJs biokids.All the evidence says they are.Prince has vitiligo,and he looks like Samuel,Blanket is the spitting image of MJ.Now run off and play.

mjlover4life

SOPH,
I DON'T WANNA USE MY REAL NAME AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME,nanana
you are mentally retarded you obviously don't like Michael so why are you on a forum with HIS CHILDREN in the title?
and what gives you the right to slander Missy and others on this forum NEWS FLASH you do not rule the world!!!! and it's not what you want. and everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I hope you know that there is such thing as cyber bulling and you are the one that TRIES TO BULLY PEOPLE Missy ignore SOPH don't let what she/he says bother you just stop tracking this and then you will not have to defend yourself to him/her let him/her rant to itself it will get tired of hearing his/her own rants then go bye bye I for one am going to stop tracking this one I told you the only reason why I commented on here so long loser. Missy please do the same.you shouldn't have to defend your ways of thinking for the likes of SOPH please just stop tracking this it's about time this forum died anyway it has turned into a paternity for them 3 innocent children MICHAEL'S CHILDREN nanana bye bye

mjlover4life

Soph,
still not convinced unless you post a LINK then are your words
show me a LINK to this story. and I might believe you but them kids ARE MICHAEL'S

Missy

Also for the one millionth time when it comes to genetics you never know what you will get,especially with biracial/multi racial families such as the Jackson family. There is no one certain way a biracail person is supposed to look.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments