Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

Missy

mjlover4life,again you are right.Just still can't believe how much ignorance there is when it comes to genetics.All the evidence points to the fact they are MJs biological children,even their looks.Guess some would rather believe the lies than the truth that is looking them straight in the face.

mjlover4life

Missy,
don't let him/her try to bully you as you see I bully right back and I'm not going to be called names by the likes of SOPH,
and yes I know I'm fighting with other loser's/haters on another forum I'd say it but wouldn't want certain people {cough cough Soph} to follow me over there don't worry about the haters there are millions if not billions of fans fighting for Michael these haters are few and far between.
Missy don't let Soph treat you like that I think there is a way to report cyber bullies and we both should look into it.

mjlover4life

SOPH,
from all that I have read Missy never once called anybody mentally retarded that was you my dear, all she is trying to say is that them kids any half black and half white kids have no particular way of looking and Michael was black/white/Indian
and Debbie is white and I posted Michael's geanology on here a few times and yet you choose to ignore it look at momma Jackson's cheek bones she has Indian in her and Joe is 3/4th's white his father is half white and his mother is white so Michael has more white in him and Indian in him than black if you would just read the geanology you would know this. but you would rather attack people that think differently than you do. them are Michael's babies and I don't care what you say and how dare you demand a tabloid rag like TMZ to demand paternity tests on them 3 innocent children MICHAEL'S CHILDREN. when did you become king/queen? if you would read some facts rather than believe all of them tabloid rags out there you would know, I have black friends that even say that them are Michael's kids what gives you the rights to demand a lying rag such as this TMZ to go and get them kids DNA tested? and I really don't care if you change your mind or not, it's not your world.and you have no right to tell no demand that a rag investigate them 3 innocent children's paternity.
that's it I'm done with this tabloid rag anyway bye bye I'k outta here

Missy

mjlover4life-thank you!
"soph"I never "attacked" you about anything,we are not the "losers/haters" here,we are getting the truth out,it's "losers/haters" who choose not to believe it.Other people on this thread know the same thing "mjlover4life" and I do,they are his.You happen to have a different opinion,that's fine,but stop attacking us.Awhile back you asked(well told me)to leave you alone,well back at you!Let's just agree to disagree,and you can then move on.

Missy

soph,IF as you claim your "first" post was indeed 523,I made several post long before you. Some other posters I agreed with some I did not,yet none of them have attacked me nor started BS with me like you.I have not been your "shadow" as you claim,I'm not the one posting lies.Again I say agree to disagree and move on,you can not change what I know,and I can not change your opinion either.

Rhonda Fleming

To say just because somebody resembles another does not make them bonded by blood. That entire argument is irrational. The only matter that is truly relevant is, who are the REAL parents of the children? MJ did indeed BUY these children, and Rowe has openly admitted to this. The state and DHS still have the responsibility to DNA test the children. This is not a question of how much the Jackson clan loves these children, it is about doing what is BEST for THEM. To leave them in the care of MJ's mother is also NOT in the best interest of the children, but is of GREAT interest to the Jackson "family."
These children, just like ANY child DESERVES to be protected, and leaving them with MJ's family is just as insane as the life that Michael had.

Missy

It is in the best interest of the children to be with their paternal grandmother.Debbie never said they were not his,that again was a tabloid rumor,in which Debbie ended up filing a lawsuit against that tabloid.Debbie was the one who did not want the children,she was the one who couldn't handle the media.Tests have already been done,it's way past time to just accept it and move on.

Rhonda Fleming

BTW, I am using my real name and am not going to include a multitude of links to make "believers" out of anybody. The courts SHOULD intervene, and IMO remove these children from the dysfunctional circus they were thrust into. They are not living dolls, but are human beings. Leaving them to be raised in this environment is septic, and will only further destroy their lives.

J

The children are just fine where they are,they are with family.Some people really should learn the facts

mjlover4life

so what she was Artificially Inseminated them ARE MICHAEL'S BABIES

Micheal Jackson’s Debbie Rowe Claims News of World Interview ‘Fake’

Debbie Rowe Jackson Micheal Jackson's Debbie Rowe Claims News of World Interview Fake MICHAEL Jackson Watch: News of The World Debbie Rowe exclusive about Jackson not being father to his children claimed as a fake…

The News of the World had the scoop that “MICHAEL Jackson’s two eldest kids face a tug-of-love battle after their mum Debbie Rowe confessed he was not their father.”

Big news. Big shocks on a Sunday morning.

In an astonishing interview Debbie – mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11 – said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

The piece continued:

Speaking exclusively at her home Debbie said: “Michael was , lonely and wanted children. I was the one who said to him, ’I will have your babies’.

Speaking exclusively at her home? She doesn’t speak anywhere else?

“Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred.”

In a dusty and cluttered study Debbie pulled out two previously-unseen framed pictures from a desk drawer.

All deeply interesting. And no less so than when Debbie Rowe’s lawyer Marta Almli, reads the interview and responds:

“The interview did not occur. The article is a complete fabrication.”

here haters

mymjj5

Debbie Rowe has never denied that her children were fathered by anyone other than her husband Michael Jackson. The interview that never took place was total hogwash. Just tabloid trash to feed the ever growing dumbing down market of numb skulls!

mjlover4life

mymjj5

Author: mjlover4life
Comment:I'm not saying that she did, that last post was for the haters that said that Debbie did an interview and said that them kids weren't Michael's.
____________________________________________________________---
I understand. My post was for the haters too! Keep the truth going!

mjlover4life

mymjj5,
o.k. no problem and I am trying to keep the truth going it's just these haters are so hell bent on slandering Michael and his innocent children YES HATERS HIS CHILDREN, and like I said to that other hater/loser I got the name wrong it was the other hater/loser that demanded a paternity test for MICHAEL'S BABIES
I forget her name because she's not important.see just how unimportant these haters are I can't even remember the haters name that demanded that a tabloid rag like TMZ DEMAND A DNA TEST for them 3 innocent beautiful children MICHAEL'S CHILDREN.
and them caps aren't for the lovers there for the haters.
I'm not yelling at the lovers.

mymjj5

@mjlover4life
Great Post! I totally agree. It's so easy to tell the truth. It takes too much energy and it's a waste of time to hold on to a lie. Tabloid lies and trash is all the haters know about.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments