Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

8/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

Michael Jackson Kids School
TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience."  Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

mjlover4life

here is something else that I found look more proof,
Michael Jackson's kids looks white because

Michael Jackson has WHITE paternal grandmother (Joe's mother) and maternal grandfather who had MULATTO mother and MULATTO father (Katherine's father). And his maternal grandmother is INDIAN and paternal grandfather is also ALMOST PURE INDIAN.

Michael's father Joe Jackson has light eyes and he is pretty light-skinned.

MICHAEL AND ALL JACKSON S are African American BUT HAVE TOO LITTLE BLACK BLOOD THEM SELF.

THEY ARE ALL ON THE WHOLE INDIAN/WHITE BLEND IN THEIR GENE POOL than black

And Debbie is white. Of course their children don't look half black. It is not possible to have black or mulatto children with white women when he himself has majority Indian and white roots than black. The COMBINATION of DEBBIE'S WHITE GENE and WHITE GENE FROM MICHAEL'S GENE POOL have made his children more white-looking than Indian and especially black or bi-racial.

These are his kids

mymjj5

THEY ARE ALL ON THE WHOLE INDIAN/WHITE BLEND IN THEIR GENE POOL than black
______________________________________________________________
Someone else posted this earlier. what tha! wow, the Jacksons on the white/indian blend. all complete with afros. No one would ever bother to say this stuff if MJ did not have vitiligo which does not change a person's ethnicity. During the 60s,70s and 80s no one said anything about the Jacksons being on the white/indian blend of their gene pool. When you look at MJ's siblings and parents is anyone thinking...gee the Jacksons sure are on the white/indian blend of their gene pool. Pleaszzz!
The jacksons don't go around making this claims about their family history. There's no shame at all and they have a proud heritage....but its ridiculous to constantly try to explain why MJ's children look more caucasian. They have have hair like their mothers. so what!! (they are not their hair) its stupid. They are supposed to look like their mom. There's no law that says the african american heritage has to be dominate. I get so upset because I know how MJ felt about his upbringing and his cultural identity. He only identified with being a Black American. He did not explain his family history to justify his children's genetics. It's so silly. Quincy Jones, Lionel Ritchie have children who look more caucasian, yet no one is constantly poking at their colons for an explanation regarding their children's paternity.

mjlover4life

yes it was me I posted it like 4 times on this one forum
and as long as the haters say that they aren't his kids I'm going to keep posting it and that's what these haters don't get and still want to hate

kimberly ortiz

These kids are inocent watt makes you think its alright to say theyll do sex tapes thats wrong okki becasue all they want to do is live a normal life ;[ i loe them and supporrt them wich means i am N0 LONGER A TMZ FAN I AM NEVER WATCHING YOUR SHOWS AGAIN

Becky

I Would never ever believe a word of what Debbie Rowe says.
Debbie stated in a deposition 4 years ago, that Michael was not the father to the two blonde children,that was when she also sued Michael Jackson.
___________________________

I also find it ironic that she initially signed away her parental rights, and then goes on to spend 2 days in court in 2005, telling everyone what a 'great father' Michael was.
In 2006, she launched a lawsuit and sued Michael for failing to pay her the amount of money they agreed on after their divorce.
Back then, she didn't have the money for a legal battle,she sued in order to be able to continue the custody battle to take back the two children from Michael.

Katherine has since stated that Debbie is back in the children's lives, she visits them regularly at Hayvenhurst since Michael died.
This is just my opinion, but I do not believe that this was a wise move by the Jackson family. Should anything happen to Katherine, I think that Debbie will cause trouble.

Missy

@mymjj5 and mjlover4life-again thank you! Everything both of you have posted was what I've trying to say,but get attacked. You guys have made some great posts! Keep it up,keep spreading the truth!

mymjj5

Comment:Just wondering why people refer to Prince and Paris and the two "blonde"children? Only Prince had blonde hair and it was dyed/bleached to blonde and it hasn't been like that in afew years.
____________________________________________________________
@Missy
You're right Prince and Paris are not natural blondes. Heck their mother isn't either. The haters are full of it and jealous of MJ extraordinary life and legacy.

mymjj5

______________________________________________________________
Great observation! However one must remember that Prince and Paris are at the age of majority. They are old enough to declare in a court of law where they would like to live. Prince will be an adult in less than 5 years. Paris is right behind him. Risk to the children is minimized greatly because of their ages. Risk to the children will continue to descenagrate with each passing year. Their mother will forever be in their lives. She can visit anytime she likes.

mjlover4life

your welcome Missy,
I told you I'll do anything to prove that all 3 of them kids are Michael's babies and like you know I don't care what anybody calls me or sats about my I'm all for the truth about Michael and HIS BABIES. and I don't care how many times these haters say them kids aren't Michael's as Michael says there just ignorant

lyvette

GOD BESS THEM AND I PRAY THEY STAY FOCUS, AND REALIZE SOMEDAY ALL THAT THEIR FATHER HAVE HAD TO SACRIFICE EVEN HIS OWN PERSONAL LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF WHAT HE BELIEVE IN TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR THEM COMFORTABLE. MICHAEL WORK VERY HARD @ HIS CRAFT HE WAS VERY DEDICATED REGARDLESS HOW PEOPLE TREATED HIM, HE WAS STRONG AND COURAGES TO HAVE TO ENDURE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LYING DEFAMING HIM INSPITE OF HIS INGENIOUS TALENT THE MAN WAS TRULY A GIFTED ENTERTAINER IN OUR LIFE TIME SO LETS SHOW HIM SOME SUPPORT NOW WITH HIS KIDS, MICHAEL IS THE WORLDS GIVING WITH OVER 39 ORGANIZATIONS AND HE MADE THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS NUMEROUS TIME SO I PRAY THAT THE WORK IN DID ON EARTH IS ACCEPTABLE TO GOD AND THAT HIS KIDS HAVE A HAPPY,HUMBLE,HEALTHY LIFE WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY (MRS KATHERINE JACKSON GOD HAS NOT FORGOT ABOUT UR WORK FOR HIS KINGDOM THE YRS U GO DOOR TO DOOR TRYING TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND INTRODUCING AND STUDYING WITH THEM TRYING TO BRING THEIR SOULS TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST AND FOR THAT ALONE HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL WALK WITH U,GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY UR KIDS HAVE REALLY BEEN A BLESSING TO THE WORLD!PEACE,LOVE,HOPE
RINA

Missy

They ARE MJs BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN,we will continue spreading the TRUTH. You need to stop spreading you lies.You "proved" nothing to me,as I said many "articles" that have been written have negative spins/twists on them,which is what that one did have,the "writer" of it put his own opinion in it. The "writer" was rude through the entire "article" Get over yourself and just accept the FACT that they are MJs biological children

mymjj5

Author: Soph.
Comment: I never will accept it sweetie, because they ARE NOT!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________________________
Paternity of the children is a non issue for both sides of the family. You're just like everyone else who goes through this white kids aint his fiasco. You spread silliness on a gossip site or some tabloid trash and that's as far as it goes. Nothing more. You're disbelief only increases the number of hits on TMZ or circulation of tabloid trash ....that's you're whole M.O. from the jump!

mymjj5

Someday soon, the truth will come out, and you believers will be made to eat your words. Just wait and see.
________________________________________________________________
@Soph.
When all else fails, go back to the white kids aint hiz. You are pathetic. You can have you're opinion, you just don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

mymjj5

@Soph.
Don't get mad at me because you've been duped to believe those mainstream lies about my king. White women marry into black families all the time. We are not shocked, or surprized about the genetic outcome of MJ's children. They are beautiful and black. Oh yes they are! It's not a joke or funny to ridicule children....especially children of a deceased parent. Sorry Soph., but the truth already came out. "A nuuccka can father very white looking children!" Don't fret. We are not trying to push our heritage off on "yall". Prince, Paris and Blanket are Black American. Just like Rashida Jones, Sophia Richie, Vanessa Williams and Mariah Carey (I know her father is Black/Venezuelan American). The slave trade was profitable above and below the border. Don't you just love living in a society where you can say this and no one is trippin or gets offended about the "lineal descendents" of the trade anymore?

BTW: I for one cannot wait for eternity to begin. I'm looking forward to it! The countdown is on! Love you Michael! Wave honey wave! Smoooooooooches! I love you!!!

mymjj5

typo:

we are not shocked or "surprised" about the genetic outcome of MJ's children.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments