Leo DiCaprio:

'Delusional' Stalker

Thinks She's My Wife

8/27/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio was granted a restraining order against a woman who claims she's married to the actor ... and even carrying his child -- whom she says is Jesus.

Leonardo DiCaprio Stalker
According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, DiCaprio claims Livia Bistriceanu has repeatedly attempted to contact him through emails ... and has even tried to visit with him in person.

DiCaprio, in the docs, claims Bistriceanu "maintains a delusional belief that she is my wife and carrying my child, Jesus."

DiCaprio says in his declaration, "I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy."

In the legal docs, Leo's lawyer submitted a creepy, handwritten letter from Bistriceanu, in which she says, "You wrote to me 2 years ago that you love me and you don't love another women (sic).  You said I talk to you soon and it past 2 years already and still you don't want to talk to me.  Why?"

In another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Do you want to be with me for real and to be the father of Jesus?  I've explained you I can't be with nobody virtually.  I have to have a father in reality for Jesus not like this."

And in yet another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Why do you f*k me virtually and you don't leave me alone?"

DiCaprio also notes that Bistriceanu knows where he lives and has shown "a willingness to make physical contact with me regardless of the consequences."

Bistriceanu has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from the actor.

neicey

her handwriting in those letters just get angrier and angrier and damn her facebook, this chick needs to be committed.

supadupa

It's called schizophrenia you heartless trolls, for her, it's all real.

HollywoodBaller

Leos cool I've kicked it with him. If any of these stalkers get around I'll take them out for him.

snowboardchick

"Hi my beautiful husband. You are a King in Heaven if you take me home if not you want to be **** in Hell. I don't know why you wanna be **** not KING. Say something to me. What do you want with me and my so JESUS from GOD. I can't believe it you don't want in Heaven but in **** in Hell. That's where you go not being wi...th me in the same house to live together. Tell me your wife where you want and what you want for yourself. i wanna know like this."

WOW, thats what she wrote on HIS facebook wall

Kris

Holy hell, her Facebook is nuts. Leo better have top-notch security, because this one is a lunatic.

Demi

Wow.....I guess the same thing happened to ol' Decrapriot :) as Mel Gibson! Two women that think that they are wives! Gibson just didn't react soon enough. Maybe Decrapriot should have stayed in Mel Gibson's movie......, he might have toughened-up. Ah, poor Decapriot, guess what, at last look only 38 individuals on TMZ even care to comment!

angelnh03

OMG Search on facebook for Livia Bistriceanu, she is harrasing Bon Jovi and Brad Pitt!! She left messages on Bon Jovi's wall saying how he rapes her all the time and she wants her money for him raping her so much?? This girl needs to be put into a psych ward ASAP!!

Robert

Cukoo for cocoa puffs.
Signed,
Cleopatra's Husband,
Rob

Mel

You guys stalk stars everyday!

kickaboo

You should see those UK idiots on that Female First site what they say about Angelina and her kids, it's disgusting. No wonder they have so much security and Pitt says he loses sleep.
Poor Leo, I don't this stalker understands the meaning of a restraining order.

You know what is sad, the tabloids actually troll these sites and report what they nut jobs stalkers dream up just so they can sell tabloid copies.

georgiolucas

this lady has a fhttp://www.facebook.com/people/Livia-Bistriceanu/100000476147426#!/profile.php?id=100000476147426&v=wallacebook its disturbing to say the least

Don

Make a couple hundred million dollars and the loons fly really close... What would you do???

N.M

Wow, I was giggling at first...but it's kind of sad when you think about it.

In the end I can't help but feel sorry for her. She is seriously believes what she says. She really needs some kind of help to help her with these delusions.

Fuck Celebrities

She thinks she's his wife? So what? He thinks he's an actor.

Some random guy

"She thinks she's his wife? So what? He thinks he's an actor."

Posted at 3:14 PM on Aug 27, 2010 by Grouch