Leo DiCaprio:

'Delusional' Stalker

Thinks She's My Wife

8/27/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio was granted a restraining order against a woman who claims she's married to the actor ... and even carrying his child -- whom she says is Jesus.

Leonardo DiCaprio Stalker
According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, DiCaprio claims Livia Bistriceanu has repeatedly attempted to contact him through emails ... and has even tried to visit with him in person.

DiCaprio, in the docs, claims Bistriceanu "maintains a delusional belief that she is my wife and carrying my child, Jesus."

DiCaprio says in his declaration, "I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy."

In the legal docs, Leo's lawyer submitted a creepy, handwritten letter from Bistriceanu, in which she says, "You wrote to me 2 years ago that you love me and you don't love another women (sic).  You said I talk to you soon and it past 2 years already and still you don't want to talk to me.  Why?"

In another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Do you want to be with me for real and to be the father of Jesus?  I've explained you I can't be with nobody virtually.  I have to have a father in reality for Jesus not like this."

And in yet another letter, Bistriceanu writes, "Why do you f*k me virtually and you don't leave me alone?"

DiCaprio also notes that Bistriceanu knows where he lives and has shown "a willingness to make physical contact with me regardless of the consequences."

Bistriceanu has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from the actor.

MKS

Yes in the mean time Leonardo Di Caprio does his own stalking. 01000001

marcia

It doesn't sound like she wants to kill him, she's just delusionally 'crazy' in love. Poor thing needs to be on some serious meds. However I certainly see why he would have an issue with her, who knows when one of the voices will tell her to do something harmful. I remember a while back when a young sitcom actress in the 80's was killed. And some young woman who was stalking Paula Abdul killed herself in front of Paula's house. Michael Jackson was worried about Billie Jean for half of his life among others. I read somewhere that he was actually fearful of most of his fans. And that dude that tried to kill Pres. Reagan over Jodi Foster. I know that there are people being stalked all the time, however celebrities seem to have it real bad in this area.

Jacqueline13

David Letterman was stalked by this nutty woman. She broke into his home several times. He didn't want to press charges because he felt bad for her. She insisted to everyone she was his wife. Finally, she had to be arrested. I'm not sure, but I think she killed herself. I know she died.

radutudor

O fi vrut si romanca sa-si faca reclama pe seama lui. Nu cred aceasta poveste, dar mai stii....

Jlyn

This woman is obviously schizophrenic. I feel as bad for her as I feel for Di Caprio having to deal with her fantasies. She really DOES BELIEVE they are married and giving birth to Jesus. Religious preoccupations are one of the most common for schizophrenics. Leo is right get a TRO on this woman even though - but especially because - she has no control over her own reality. It's not her fault (or even under her control), but at the same time, it isn't his fault either. I would urge people not to make fun of her but understand that she is probably a very ill person.

becca

dude i cant find her facebook! did they delete it???

Dana

Oh my....how scary!

Lisa

@Kim The Facebok page has apparently been removed in the last couple of hours, but if you go here http://starcasm.net/archives/62696 you can still see a screen shot of it. She is off her ****ing rocker.

me

As much as she sounds insane with her Jesus child lol... I have to say that the virtual thing rings a bell. Could it be that Leo is in Second Life or some other online game and got virtually married to this woman? And now she is taking it as being something real? I was married in Second Life to a famous author and it was strictly SL and never to go into real life so... who knows?

Browser

Given her numerous "virtually" references, I think there's a likelihood that someone has romanced her in a virtual world i.e. Second Life, and convinced this woman that he/she is Leonardo Dicaprio. She makes a reference to "Leo" having had sex with her virtually, which is possible via avatars on this medium. Conning someone like this in Second Life is not unheard of or even that hard to do with people who aren't exactly savvy.

VS

She has multiple sclerosis. It's not the easiest thing in the world to live with and it can cause many psychological problems.
Have a little common sense and leave her be. She didn't choose to be this way. Her family has it hard enough.
It could happen to your family too.

Mike

1645 W. Sherwin Ave. Apartment 2A
Chicago, IL. 60626

her e-mail is liviabee@yahoo.com

ó|ó

it's unbelievable they can't just lock those crazies up and FORCE them to take medication so the delusions stop, there should be very hard punishments against crazies, just put them away, implant medication in them so they can´t stop taking medication, crazies are dangerous and cause so much stress in people who have to deal with them, put away, throw away key

willmark01

I think Obi Wan Kenobi should also get a restraining order against her...who knows what she is up too (she is on the Dark Side apparently).

reese

This person reminds me of stalker Danneel Harris,by her doing this crazy stalkery tempts to lie on Jensen Ackles like that. Here is the real interview what Jensen says about his stalker named Danneel Harris.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments