Lindsay Lohan --

Bride of Frankenstein?

8/28/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ ... LiLo is interested in becoming "The Bride of Frankenstein" -- and no, we don't mean she's getting back with Sam Ronson.
0827_lindsay_lohan_bride_GETTY_EX
We're told Lindsay's agent at CAA gave her the script for the yet-to-be filmed remake before she checked into jail and LiLo "really wants it."

But this might be a case of "if wishing made it so" -- a honcho at Imagine Entertainment, the company behind the movie, tells TMZ there is "no truth to this."

The project has been in "development hell" for some time now -- maybe a little Lohan magic is just the push it needs.

Chillidog Phil

Cool!

JJ

Geeeeeeezzzzz, your Photoshop person really sucks!

Jim

I call her skank but Bride of Frankenstein works also.

Sammie

I wouldn't pay to see her in a movie if my life depended on it. I wouldn't even see it if it were free. Can you say remarkably "washed up?"

brian

I just don't see a producer like Brian Grazer hiring a trainwreck for one of his projects.

Darlene

LOL!!! :oP

ME

If this classic is made with her, then it will ruin the magic of the story. LINDSEY GO AWAY!!!!!!

Idiot!

C'mon, Hollywood. Why don't you come up with an original idea, instead of crapping all over classics like "Bride of Frankenstein" by remaking them, especially with no-talents like BLOWhan? I realize the suits who run the studios are totally without originality or creativity, but there are plenty of good people out there with great stories. Instead of being a lemming, why don't you be original?

Texacan

I thought she was playing this role already for free.

mrshowscan

To Laffin Bear: I'll take you up on your post as a challenge to shoot a movie with her and ge the financing and the insurance.

Joel

Please, Elsa Lanchester looked better than this ho does now.

meme

Miss Lilo wont be making many films in the near future. She's uninsurable and too high of a risk for producers to bother with her. We all know it's a matter of time before our cute little party girl is falling down drunk in public again.

Sad. She had potential back before she was a little druggie.

mrshowscan

To meme: I'll make the same challenge to you as I did to Laffin Bear: I'll shoot a movie with her in one year and I'll have the financing and insurance in place. Too bad I can't bet money on this with you.

Alan Carver

Anyone thinking remotely that Hollyweird is even interested in this talentless, brainless drug addict is seriously on drugs themselves. DINA-LING got it right when she said Lohan was going to go back to NY - that is the best place for her washed-up drug riddled life! Hollyweird is done with Lohan and NO STUDIO in the world should ever give this former train-wreck of an actress the time of day! GO AWAY LILO! You are a HAS-BEEN! Didn't take long, did it?!

nastynorm

THAT IS THE BEST PICTURE OF LINDSEY LOHAN IVE EVER SEEN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments