Lindsay Lohan --

Bride of Frankenstein?

8/28/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ ... LiLo is interested in becoming "The Bride of Frankenstein" -- and no, we don't mean she's getting back with Sam Ronson.
0827_lindsay_lohan_bride_GETTY_EX
We're told Lindsay's agent at CAA gave her the script for the yet-to-be filmed remake before she checked into jail and LiLo "really wants it."

But this might be a case of "if wishing made it so" -- a honcho at Imagine Entertainment, the company behind the movie, tells TMZ there is "no truth to this."

The project has been in "development hell" for some time now -- maybe a little Lohan magic is just the push it needs.

Mike

no matter what, she needs something to make it back. if during the years, she was tring to be the bad girl of Hollywood, that title is already taken. her initials are SMD, she was the bad girl of Bevelle Hill 90210 and Charmed.

Y do he got

FRANK&Beans? was the monster built by the doctor whom was doctor frank&beans thusly it was named frank&beans after the doctor.Everyone wants to marry the son of howard hughes now???

Pino

Why not the bride of Beattlejuice. It work wonders for Winona Ryder!

Stacee

I don't think the Bride of Frankenstein is meant to be a ditz.

Bryan

I really want the people that are being haters towards Lindsey to go get a life . She is an amazing actress with a troubled personal life . Have you people an conception of a PERSONAL life outside your perfect existence ? I suppose you do not . She has been in the industry since she was a child , and has made a name for herself . What have any of you done ? Oh , did you get employee of the month at the plant ? Did you dig a ditch today ? Maybe one of you went to college ,and are pissed off a woman with no formal education makes millions ? Go be haters somewhere else ! Love you Lindsey !

Bryan

I really want the people that are being haters towards Lindsey to go get a life . She is an amazing actress with a troubled personal life . Have you people an conception of a PERSONAL life outside you perfect existence ? I suppose you do not . She has been in the industry since she was a child , and has made a name for herself . What have any of you done ? Oh , did you get employee of the month at the plant ? Did you dig a ditch today ? Maybe one of you went to college ,and are pissed off a woman with no formal education makes millions ? Go be haters somewhere else ! Love you Lindsey !

isabella

i guess he's the only person who well marry her....

adr

It's Alive- Alive!!

Marissa

Im a graphics designer, and this is a BAD photoshop job!!! lol

Caroline

I WOULD RATHER TAKE MY WHOLE PAYCHECK, WIPE MY ASS WITH IT, SET IT ON FIRE AND FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET BEFORE I GAVE JUST $8 BUCKS TO SEE THIS PIECE OF SH*T ON THE SILVER SCREEN !!
PA-LEEEZZZZ, TMZ, CAN WE TAKE A BREAK FROM THE WASTE OF LIFE KNOWN AS "LILO" ????
I'D RATHER READ AND SEE PICTURES OF DOGS SNIFFING EACHOTHERS ASSES THAN MORE OF THIS LOSER !

lucypinder

Being a Beginner, I'm at all times looking for blog posts which will help me .. Thank you so much

FrankKenStein

Did someone say my name?

Shelley

It's like David Bowie at a party, dancing with Tim Burton while the Beatles watch. Check out this cool Halloween Song called 'Frankenstein', by David Hatfield. Tell me if it's not like anything else.

Shelley