Lindsay Lohan Finds Her Inner Peace

8/27/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was back to her old self last night -- flashing her trademark peace sign to photogs during a pit stop at a gas station in Hollywood.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Let's hope this is the only old habit she picks up again.

Person

I was there last night when the 3 paparazzi stalked her for about 20-30 minutes trying to get pics despite her friend, Eilat Anschel, politely asking them not to more than once. Lindsay was not the driver (as you can clearly see from the picture of her getting out of the passenger side). She sat quietly in the car as they got gas and topped off one of their tires with air. I'm no paparazzi, but I did take a couple of pictures of the photographers on my phone with them trying to take her picture. I felt bad for both of them having to put up with all this and I hope all goes well for her. The person who called that an old picture is certainly mistaken, it was last night at about 9 pm.

Jen

She looks good! Like her young age again! Good for her! :)

mrs t

beautiful..... clean and alert..
one day at a time......

I am Spartacus

ok TMZ seriously, stop with the constant Lindsay Lohan updates. She's not interesting or relevant enough to warrant you letting us know everytime she gets gas or sneezes. Wake me up when she does something worth seeing.

janet

The Paparazzi, Lohan is now complaining about is the only reason she got all the attention.

Without the Paparazzi it would be Who?

Anthony

Some of you are so moronic its not even funny? Fat? Are you kidding me? Call her whatever else you want but fat? Wake up mofos..she looks hot here, and her lips don't look pumped up at all. You guys all suck..sure she has been a train wreck but this site is so obsessed with her and can't wait for her next mistake. She is still a young girl, what 24 years old? What were some of you morons doing at 24? Somehow I doubt any of you were driving around in a Maserati..

SuzyCreamCheese

Wow...... she looks clean/washed and has clothes on to boot!
No crazy Mother in site either.

Cat

Since TMZ has followed her EVERYWHERE, No One has reported her hitting an AA meeting, she now has to do 1 a day starting Friday to get her 5 court ordered 5 meetings a week (she was released on last Tuesday) she won't do any over the weekend so its....BYE BYE IDIOT!!!!! your going back to jail!

Dobonacus

Her eyes look great, but is it me or does that photo make her look like her ass is now on her front? those are some weird genes...

kab

That is the best she has looked in long time. She actually looks alive and happy for a change. I hope she doesn't slide back into her old ways. If she does that she will be the next dead celebrity we hear about.

djdeej94

OMG Lindsey looks healthy, stress free, and HAPPY! Whoever is helping her - KEEP DOING IT! She obviously needs to be free from the crap family & leaches surrounding her... GO LINDSEY!!!

girlfeathers

Weird... in the earlier "tan tan tan" photo she looked all orangey and like she'd had her lips inflated again -- didn't look good at all. Then there's this photo -- and she looks great. I'm confused.

Oh well, I agree with most other comments that she looks clear- and bright-eyed here. Healthy. I'm not personally a fan but I do wish her all the best.

ME

WOW! SHE LOOKS GREAT. DON'T F...K IT UP.

Vagitarian

She looks amazing again... looks like she's lost 10 years age back to how she should look!

Amanda

WOW can i say she's looking good lol in a healthy way...Way to go and keep it up