Lindsay Lohan Finds Her Inner Peace

8/27/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was back to her old self last night -- flashing her trademark peace sign to photogs during a pit stop at a gas station in Hollywood.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Let's hope this is the only old habit she picks up again.

becky

She looks great... before she looked puffy from the drugs and she had no glow. I hope she is seeing the difference.

CelticOne

She looks good... Umm FAT?! Are YOu freakin' kiddimg me Kari? You're out of your flipping mind... she's far from fat. People like you are the reason people like Lohan take adderral to keep their weight down, you are assinine. Secondly, I am not a fan of hers persay.. I do enjoy some of her movies but since she's been so out of control, I have no time for her. She does look sooo much better but unfortunately I see her return to her old ways.. not that I wish it on her, but I don't think she's gonna be "good" now.

Mike

Yes, agree with alot of you, she looks good, healthy, best she ever look. but for how long. I thought that inner peace thing was going to be that fake religion (in my opinion) sciencetology. don't go there.

Muppet

She really does have the sparkle back in her eyes. She looks great.

SayWhat

Being drug free does a face good. Nice to see that the crack face wasnt permanant. Now just get rid of the blonde hair. Red was much more becoming.

willy

I agree with #54, go back to red/auburn. Blondes are a cheap commodity in lala land......

#TeamLindsay

Jealous much haters? Why yes, yes you are...

Whatever you think of how she looks she still looks a 100 times better then your sorry busted looking ass so get over it, losers.

Areader

Lindsay looks fantastic and I bet she feels fanatic too! I hope she keeps up with the clean life!

Suzie Nelson

yes...WOW! Sobriety looks good on her. Hope she can keep it up.

Lynn

Wow, she looks better and healthier then she has in the last 3 years! Good for her!! Hope she can stick to the program, but like a lot of people in recovery, there is the real possibility that she won't. I wish her luck, because with her parents; staying clean and sober would be a tall order for anyone.

Meg

She looks great. It just goes to show you can't tell a lot from just one photo. Just yesterday everyone was ripping her apart after she had some tanning.

I just wish she would go back to being a redhead. They were flashing old pics of her on tv the other day and she was GORGEOUS as a redhead. Blonde with dark roots looks stupid.

Nancy

Girl looks good. Hope it sticks.

darkrage6

Lindsay looks better then she has in along time, it's amazing what just a few weeks in rehab can do. Though I feel bad that she put up with annoying photographers snapping her picture everywhere she goes, hell if I had to put with that everyday, i'd do more then just give them a middle finger, that's for damn sure!

brad b

She looks great! Keep up the good work! I smell a comeback in your future if you can avoid bad influences like Sam!

for now

andoc #5 wants to know why gorgeous Lindsay is still relevant.
One of the reasons is because andoc and other losers keep reading and writing about her
every day. Of course they deny their jealousy.