Lindsay Lohan Finds Her Inner Peace

8/27/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was back to her old self last night -- flashing her trademark peace sign to photogs during a pit stop at a gas station in Hollywood.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Let's hope this is the only old habit she picks up again.

Joel Rossetti

Good luck!

C

Ironic that she is flashing that way-out-dated-peace-sign when she has none of that in her life.

smokeylover33

hang in there lindsey!! i hope your read these post on here.. i know its hard to take all the media smashing you down. but you have fans we all love you and want to see you do well!! please stay clean!! love all your fans

jae kae

wow she looks GREAT. never thought I'd say that! she truly looks happy and healthy for the first time in YEARS.

bob

Why is she putting her own gas in the car?

I would be more than happy to give her a pump if she asked!

Bryan

O_O!!! She looks good again! :O

HARRY NIPPLES

WOW! She looks like a new person. WAY TO GO LINDSAY!

Nicole

She looks like her old self, and I hope it sticks. She's a good actress that needs to get herself back into some good work, and keep her life clean and happy. Good luck!

Susan

I'm not a big Lindsay fan I have to admit. Whenever I see a story on her I just scroll by or change the channel-enough Lindsay already. However, when I saw this picture of her I had to stop and take a closer look. She looks absolutely amazing and healthy. I'm skeptial on whether it will last or not. I would love for her to prove me wrong and stay clean and healthy and have a comeback. Only time will tell......

Joe Blow

Looks like someone is back on the happy pills again.

awards

Does she look preggers to you? She does to me! Look closely at the picture... Yikes! Some girls will do anything for attention! Can you imagine what sort of parent she will be?

Minnievanillie

OMG she looks so bright and alive!!! Lindsay please please please keep it up your life will be so much better. Addictions are tough but you can do it!!! Hang in there :)

ilovegossip

@anthony
At 24 I hadn't been convicted of TWO DUI's. I hadn't been in rehab FOUR times. I hadn't been in jail EVER. I'm in my 40's and can say that I have never had any of that to this day.

My guess is that you've been in jail before??? Maybe in psychiatric rehab too, and going through some 12 stop program.

I'm glad to see that Lindsay is doing well, and I hope she keeps it up. I hope she stays away from ALL these enablers who keep saying she's done nothing wrong. I just don't get these idiots who see nothing wrong with where she's been and what she's done. It's about time for her to take responsibility for herself.

amy

Just keep her away from her MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Baxter

I hope this picture isn't a coincidence, Lindsay looks so good for the first time in years. Hope she keeps off the sauce permanently.