The Situation's

Gonna Be Late

to the 'Dance'

8/28/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's "Dancing with the Stars" career has already hit a major setback -- TMZ has learned dude will get significantly less time to practice for the show ... all thanks to "Jersey Shore."

0827_dancing_with_situation_GETTY_EX
Sources connected to The Situation tell us the "stars" are scheduled to begin rehearsing on Monday -- but since Sitch still has serious "Jersey Shore" obligations (taping, appearances, etc) that dude won't be able to slip on his Capezios until at least September 8.

... and since it'll probably take a couple more days to shake that nasty "Jersey Shore" hangover ... who knows when Sitch could be ready to begin practicing for the September 20 premiere.

Bottom line -- Sitch will get almost half the prep time as Bristol Palin, Kurt Warner, David Hasselhoff and Audrina Patridge ... then again, he's the only one with a job.

So will Situation be hoisted by his own unitard?  We gotta ask ...

Carvey

I've never actually watched this show. Now I have a very valid reason for never watching it.

Javadude54

I'm sure he'll milk that as an excuse for his crappy dancing.

jj

Okay, I totally can't stand the Palin family, but that Bristol Farms kid of hers is trying to raise a baby, so at least that should be considered a job. That being said, kids, always use condoms!!!

Seattlelite

Dancing with the 'stars' should change their name to dancing with the bottom of the barrel. They actually call this clown is a star??

lowes girl

He won't last and not necessarily due to lack of talent. It takes alot of practice and commitment to do well. I think he will become bored and not want to put in the time to dance well. Also, I don't think he will be receptive to the critique from the judges.

tony

Who cares? With clowns like this on DWTS it will go down the drain just like AL.

Bubbles The Chimp

Can't believe this ugly fool is going to try and dance... How will they get his hands out of his pockets. But... I hope to watch him trip over his big ass pear nose after it gets in the way. Guido Gomer Pyle can't dance.

j

i hope the situation and bristol have a retarded baby out of wed lock

LissaG

Love the Hamlet allusion! It's nice to see intelligent writing, even when the subject matter isn't. =)

Maria

Please TMZ stop talking about this idiot.

AaronC

Sitch is going to kill it dressing up like John Travolta in Dance Fever with some Bee Gees blasting. Can't wait.

Frank

I wouldn't count this guy out. His abs look like he has no problem committing to working out at the gym. If he takes that energy and puts it towards dancing, he has a shot. As for him not taking criticism, you have never seen him then, I have seen that Ronnie guy rip into him and he just laughed it off. He might be as ugly as a chimps ass, but I think that he might have a shot at winning.

erkg

They're really desperate for contestants- will have a few more hours once it starts - time I used to spend watching it -

I vote for a boycott of the show until they get real 'stars' on the show -anyone with me?

Superman

Kurt Warner is in broadcasting now. He was doing some Arena Football games on NFL Network. I suspect he will be doing NFL games soon. I'm rather disappointed that he agreed to do this sh*t show. I never watched it and never will watch it.

Ha-HA!!!!

This show has self-destructed and should now be called "Dancing with the ****bags"! Well, at least the abbreviation "DWTS" still works (the "S" now stands for "****bags").

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments