Vivid to Spencer -- Show Me the Sex Tape!

8/29/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Heidi Montag sex tape has thus far been all talk from Spencer Pratt -- and now the president of Vivid Entertainment wants Spencer to show his hand.

0828_steven_hirsch_spencer_pratty_tmz_getty_2
Steven Hirsch tells TMZ he isn't going to down to Costa Rica to meet with Spencer about the sex tape -- until Spencer coughs up a preview. Specifically, Hirsch says he wants to see at least 30 seconds of whatever it is Pratt's got.

As we first reported, Pratt is asking for at least $5,000,000 for his library of footage. Hirsch says he asked Pratt to send him some kind of preview because he doesn't want to be part of any publicity stunt. So far, he hasn't seen a frame.

Looks like we'll find out soon if Spencer is bluffing ... or if he really has Heidi's pair.

Bob

I mean come on. It is Spencer Pratt who we all know is so fame hungry he would say or do anything. People are so naive.... I bet they are making the tape right now in Costa Rica....

Rocky

What a STUPID ASS!! ANYTHIN TO B IN THE TABLOIDS!!

BG

Has anyone told Spencer his 15 mins of fame is up?

adr

yuck... I need to find a bucket- NOW!

Robert

Before surgery, I'd be curious. Post-surgery, I'll pass.

R

River Pheonix and Heath Ledger die far too young and leave us all to enjoy the awesome nothingness of Spencer Pratt!

Apu

I'd rather watch my parents bang my grandparents...and two of my grandparents are dead.

Posted at 1:43 AM on Aug 29, 2010 by Strokadellic

No you wouldnt.. why would you say that.. you know you wouldnt

ChrisFan

Spencer:

Dont go away mad just go away. No one cares anymore about you nor Heidi. go live your lives together on some remote island and only visit people say what once every 65 years or so??? You and her are YESTERDAY's NEWs...move on.

lynn

Nasty they'll do anything for money your 15 minutes of fame is over move on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4