Justin Bieber -- I Can't Go On!

8/29/2010 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Biebs is down! We repeat, Justin Bieber is down!

Justin Bieber Sick
The seemingly indestructible Bieber canceled a show scheduled for tonight at the New York State Fair in glorious Syracuse, NY. He will instead perform Wednesday night.

A statement of the Fair's website reads, "Due to an illness and under doctor's orders, Justin Bieber has been forced to re-schedule his Sunday, Aug. 29 concert at the New York State Fair to Wednesday, Sept. 1, at 7 pm."

Bieber alluded to the illness on his Twitter page yesterday, writing, "Been super sick lately but u guys are carrying me. thank u for the love."

ande

Get better little guy and please slow down. Just because you are young doesn't mean your battery doesn't wear down.

me myself

#9---- I heard the same thing!

pnutz

well. he is at 'that age' and had a ingrown pube that daddy hadda 'fix' - Mustta wore himself out

tcidda

GROW UP. SHUT UP.

John

No not the Biebe, I think it's a reverse hair flip injury,there recently has been a spike in these injuries amoung pre puberty males and lesbians

Wishes

he looks like a little girl

Glenda

I can't stand these child stars. The way the talk is PHONY !!!!!!

What normal child talks this way. I know mine didn't.

Hollywood ruins a childhood for them with all these adult like comments.

Sick is sick and his mother should be the one that calls it off, rather that a bought doctor.

SugaHoneyChild

don't go on..... JUST GO!!!

Marketing $ociologist

It's this darn flu with the cough and makes you sound like you've got asthma and bronchitis.

Thanks to 21st Century marketing tools, I did a Twitter search when I got mine to discover people from Manilla to Maine have it.

Get well, Mr. Bieber. Say hi to your sister Ima.

sharonlynnmc1

Feel better soon Justin!!!!!

MaggieLyn

I think Beiber should return to Georgia and be a kid! I truly think his psyche is in danger thanks to those around him. They care nothing about him, only how they can enjoy the good life at his expense! He needs to return to his roots and finish growing up. It he truly has the talent he can return to show biz in a couple of years!

Joe Blow

The worst part is that some sad soul out there is making a biography movie featuring the amazingly long-lived life of 16 year old Beeper and all the trials and tribulations he's been through on his long journey through life's perils.

Just shoot me now.

roberta

OMG.. poor Justin :(
I hope u get better Justin!
ur fans are there to support u <3
#Justinbettersoon

joe

I am looking forward to TMZ's voice over of Beiber's tweets.. that is just f*****g hilarious! The little laugh at the end - just is the icing on the cake.

tiffany

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELLS YEAH.. we in ONTARIO CANADA where the douche beeib is from don't want him back so send him to GEORGIA......Maybe someone down there can make his voice change!